Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lucian bute vs Carl froch

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    froch would wap him

bute wouldnt last the 12 and if by some amazingness he did he it would be more one sided than the froch AA fight

bute is the most over rated fighter in world boxing currently

apart from martinez, who is a fantastic fighter but people seem to have him at number 3 lb for lb for being 1-1 with paul williams

Might be, cause but if Bute looses to Froch, it will have to be by KO or DQ, ain't no way Froch will out box Bute. "Būt-tā" gots some of those slick black American getto genetics in his blood.
    Maybe not but he could definitely outwork him to a decision.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    froch would wap him

bute wouldnt last the 12 and if by some amazingness he did he it would be more one sided than the froch AA fight

apart from martinez, who is a fantastic fighter but people seem to have him at number 3 lb for lb for being 1-1 with paul williams

Might be, cause but if Bute looses to Froch, it will have to be by KO or DQ, ain't no way Froch will out box Bute. "Būt-tā" gots some of those slick black American getto genetics in his blood.
    Maybe not but he could definitely outwork him to a decision.
    every time froch fights everyone bets on the other guy

bute is an easy opponent compared to frochs last 5
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[/QUOTE]

Maybe not but he could definitely outwork him to a decision.[/QUOTE]

bute is an easy opponent compared to frochs last 5[/QUOTE]

are you serious? I say Bute beats all five of Froch's last opponents

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe not but he could definitely outwork him to a decision.[/QUOTE]

bute is an easy opponent compared to frochs last 5[/QUOTE]

are you serious? I say Bute beats all five of Froch's last opponents[/QUOTE]

hes seems to be over rated by everyone
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hes seems to be over rated by everyone
    Either that or you are the one who's underrating Bute. I stand with fan johnny, I don't see how Froch could win this by point. Bute nearly won every rounds in all his match and it seem a pretty bad match-up for Froch.
    Last edited by Eloking; 01-28-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whilst I have not watched a lot of Bute, Froch has the right hand power to hurt Bute and beat him. Froch cannot beat Andre Ward.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch definately has a big chance of winning this one, especially in the late rounds by ko, but I think this would look something like Froch vs Taylor, only Bute would get the job done in the middle rounds.

Froch wouldn't be able to win on points though, agreed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gest12645 View Post
    Froch definately has a big chance of winning this one, especially in the late rounds by ko
    Hmm were you thinking about Bute-Andrade I when you made that statement? If that's the case I just wanna say that one of Bute's strongest asset is his ability to raise his boxing level as the fight progress. The 12th round of Bute-Andrade I was a mistake that won't happen again. He always tried to make a show in the 12th round before that fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bute is not a small 168. The truth is that right now, he's the best at 168. If he was an american fighting out of vegas, no one would argue on that. Just wait and you'll see. You guys always come up with the 1st Andrade fight, no one seems to remember that he k.o him the second time. Also, he did better against Miranda than any 168 in the super-six (Ward or Abraham). You might think that he's not better that Ward, that's fine with me, but don't say that he faced anyone, that's not true.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    froch would wap him

I can understand the skeptic part on Bute but Martinez?.....Dude I have to say I am starting to favor the rest of those here who say you are a wind up artist....Martinez is certainly #3 P4P in the world right now....In truth I don't think either Manny or PBF could beat him.....They have longer winning streaks against top opp that makes them above him on the ratings list......Your a short timer for sure
    i dont doubt he is a fantastic fighter, looks really good

but what makes him number 3?

he is 1-1 with paul williams recently, wouldnt that put williams right up there too?

look at frochs recent record, he has had a tougher time than martinez

thing is dude, i am objective, i dont let my love or hate for a fighter cloud my views, ok i tend to side with the brit first

so someone is upset about a fighter, haye or froch or hatton or whoever, and they shout about how crap they are, when they obviously arent crap, and i just put them straight
    Martinez is rightfully number 3 p4p in the world and if he dominates Dzinziruk, he makes a case as the #2 p4p in the world because of Floyd's inactivity. In his last four fights, he's faced Wiliams, Cintron, Pavlik, and Williams. He knocked Cintron out and the punch was so fast that no one in the ring, including the ref, saw it knock him. He lost to Williams, another top ten p4p fighter, and then went up in weight and beat the consensus top middleweight in Kelly Pavlik. That's impressive. All the while, taking the knockout of the year.

Back to Bute v. Froch, it's a great matchup. Froch is more experienced at world level than Bute, but Bute appears to be the more gifted boxer. I would almost prefer to see this than Froch v. Ward. If Froch beats Ward, I'll change my mind, but right now I'd favor Bute over Froch. Froch lost a close fight to Kessler and that dropped Froch's stock for me because that was a winnable fight. For the record, I favor Froch to beat Johnson and lose to Ward. To be straight, Froch is a warrior and I give him his credit.
    Last edited by Rantcatrat; 01-31-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    froch would wap him

I can understand the skeptic part on Bute but Martinez?.....Dude I have to say I am starting to favor the rest of those here who say you are a wind up artist....Martinez is certainly #3 P4P in the world right now....In truth I don't think either Manny or PBF could beat him.....They have longer winning streaks against top opp that makes them above him on the ratings list......Your a short timer for sure
    i dont doubt he is a fantastic fighter, looks really good

but what makes him number 3?

he is 1-1 with paul williams recently, wouldnt that put williams right up there too?

look at frochs recent record, he has had a tougher time than martinez

thing is dude, i am objective, i dont let my love or hate for a fighter cloud my views, ok i tend to side with the brit first

so someone is upset about a fighter, haye or froch or hatton or whoever, and they shout about how crap they are, when they obviously arent crap, and i just put them straight

How can you deny Martinez ability?....Please set me "Straight" on it......he has beaten his last 4 opponents with ease...The first Williams fight could have gone either way and if you remember correctly most people felt Martinez deserved the nod...But it mattered non anyhow because he beat Williams inside of 2rds in the rematch stopping him with 1 punch and he was in total control of what was going on...Williams was fighting martinez was putting on a performance....Williams is a top notch fight so for that to happen to him shows Martinez skillset....If it was a 1st rd KO I would not give Martinez as much credit because guys get stopped in the 1st because they are not properly in the fight yet be it not warmed up, or they are not expecting a guy to come at them in the 1st all out but this was not the case.....

Martinez beat Pavlik like unwelcomed guest....He should have gotten the nod against Cintron.......Williams was a top 10 P4P fighter when Martinez faced him and stopped him...

The entire boxing world considers Martinez a top P4P fighter but you are setting people straight on his ability ....It is one thing to say the guy should be ranked lower in the top 10 mP4P but to call him over rated etc is just pure ass talk.....
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After watching Magee get beat I think froch would do well, as froch isn't a meatbag like Abraham or Magee?? Who agrees

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bute's best shots always seem to come at close range. If Carl can keep the fight at arms length but still a bit of a high energy shoot-out, he'd probably win.

I doubt Bute would be stupid enough to get himself into a position to be knocked out, however Froch might. But otherwise, I think Froch would be good enough to win.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would be a good fight to make, both fighters have their strong points.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think we'll see Bute vs Kessler first, that's a pretty good comparable to Froch.

Thread Information