According to fightnews, "Upon Manny Pacquiao’s removal as WBC 154lb champion, Saul Alvarez’ representatives immediately contacted the WBC to say that they are ready to fight for the title as soon as the WBC states".

I was just wondering. After Saul destroy a smaller Hatton, who will he fight for the WBC title? A few name came to my mind . . .

1. Alfred Angulo? I haven't heard from him in a while but these 2 could be a WAR. I would love to see that.
2. Paul Williams? Before Williams got KO'ed, I don't think anyone would have gave Saul a real good chance to beat Williams. But now the most fear fighter haven't woke up from his nap yet. But it would be good to see where Paul is at in his career. WAR!!! If it last more then 2 rounds.
3. Kermit Cintron? Where is he? Did he take up swimming after that dive out the ring he did? Seriously, Cintron spoiled Angulo path to a title. Fought Matinez to a draw(on paper). And IMO, was going to give Paul Williams a long night. Would be good to see him back in the ring.

What y'all think?