Thread: David Haye's Best Win To Date?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye's Best Win To Date?

I picked Valuev because of the size difference and how he rocked him. Mormeck is just as crap as Valuev if you ask me. Look at him now... should have lost to Oquendo, and SD with Ibragimov, not exactly setting the world on fire.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I say Ruiz. He went into that fight without much sparring because of the cut he received in training from Flores and though he was past his best Ruiz was still pretty active but boring to watch and IMO he beat Valuev at least once.

Haye just pummelled him from round one until the fight was stopped and I still have to give credit to Ruiz for getting up from that one two Haye hit him with in the first round. I was sat about 10 rows back and the noise that the right hand made when it landed on Ruiz's head was sickening. I said to my girlfriend there and then bloody hell it's over.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    I say Ruiz. He went into that fight without much sparring because of the cut he received in training from Flores and though he was past his best Ruiz was still pretty active but boring to watch and IMO he beat Valuev at least once.

Haye just pummelled him from round one until the fight was stopped and I still have to give credit to Ruiz for getting up from that one two Haye hit him with in the first round. I was sat about 10 rows back and the noise that the right hand made when it landed on Ruiz's head was sickening. I said to my girlfriend there and then bloody hell it's over.
    Also Ruiz hurt him back didn't he?

Why did no one mention the great fight vs Audley Harrison? That was just amazing, I'm sure a certain British boxing pundit was foaming at the mouth over that fight

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Def. beating The Marksman has been his best work and also one of his more exciting fights.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Def. beating The Marksman has been his best work and also one of his more exciting fights.
    Once again a fight where he was hurt, but don't listen to me when I say he's got no chance vs Wlad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cant believe so many have picked the mormeck fight

yes he did it in the other guys backyard, but mormeck is nothing special, extremely clumsy when coming in and managed to drop haye out of nowhere

valuevs record speaks volumes over everyone elses, for that reason ive gone with him
    one dangerous horrible bloke

El Kabong Guest

Were he to stop Valuev I think more people would have picked that fight. I think he could have, but the way he chose to fight him prevented him from stopping Valuev.

Valuev had been hurt by several fighters with far less power than the WBA title holder, guys like Taras Bidenko and Monte Barrett rocked Valuev.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Were he to stop Valuev I think more people would have picked that fight. I think he could have, but the way he chose to fight him prevented him from stopping Valuev.

Valuev had been hurt by several fighters with far less power than the WBA title holder, guys like Taras Bidenko and Monte Barrett rocked Valuev.
    A Wlad fanboy calling someone out for not being agrressive enough? If Haye was from the US or for some reason the Ukraine you'd be jizzing into your belly button over him Lyle.

At least Bilbo's honest about why he dislikes him.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

A Wlad fanboy calling someone out for not being agrressive enough? If Haye was from the US or for some reason the Ukraine you'd be jizzing into your belly button over him Lyle.

Turn about is fair play.....are you telling me that was his best, most exciting, most meaningful fight? I mean be consistent. You can mark my words, if Valuev had the balls to fight Wlad, Wlad WOULD stop him...FACT, I'd put a sig bet on Wlad STOPPING Valuev not just beating him.

Floyd Mayweather, Cris Arreola, Kelly Pavlik, etc are American, I don't like them...so you can fuck off with your assumptions
    Last edited by El Kabong; 03-17-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Turn about is fair play.....are you telling me that was his best, most exciting, most meaningful fight? I mean be consistent. You can mark my words, if Valuev had the balls to fight Wlad, Wlad WOULD stop him...FACT, I'd put a sig bet on Wlad STOPPING Valuev not just beating him.

Floyd Mayweather, Cris Arreola, Kelly Pavlik, etc are American, I don't like them...so you can fuck off with your assumptions
    Settle down cowboy.

No Im not telling you it was his most exciting most meaningfull blah blah, if I was I would have said so.

Lyle Im affraid I dont believe you, sorry, you spend way too much time posting about the WBA title holder for it to be a coincidence. You are a closet mini Haymaker, bet you got a T-Shirt and everything huh?

Its Ok, admit it.

Oh and you have got to be shitting me. You telling me where to go with my assumtions? Thats the blackest of all pots calling the kettle black, Im talking Wesley Snipes Black here.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Settle down cowboy.

No Im not telling you it was his most exciting most meaningfull blah blah, if I was I would have said so.

Lyle Im affraid I dont believe you, sorry, you spend way too much time posting about the WBA title holder for it to be a coincidence. You are a closet mini Haymaker, bet you got a T-Shirt and everything huh?

Its Ok, admit it.

Oh and you have got to be shitting me. You telling me where to go with my assumtions? Thats the blackest of all pots calling the kettle black, Im talking Wesley Snipes Black here.
    If you're not saying it was his best/most meaningful/exciting fight then what are you getting at princess? All I'm saying is the dude never planned to finish Valuev, he never even attempted to, you can tell when he "wobbled" Valuev that the WBA title holder was just as shocked as anyone else....I don't know about you but to me that signals that he's a mentally weak fighter which is probably why he talks so much trash, he's got to massage his ego to get prepared for a fight otherwise he won't think he can win.

I'm no fan of the WBA title holder, I wouldn't mind him as much if he backed his words up, but he doesn't he's the heavyweight version of Obama, sound and fury signifying nothing...a massive hype job.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's super WBA champion you lazy bastard! I think his best fight to date was Carl Thompson.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big round of applause for Carl Thompson shit stopming /eubank 2 times then losing to Johnny Nelson via TKO... Consistency that will be his legacy!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His best win isn't on the poll. It was Audley Harrison. I've said this many times, but did nobody see that jab Audley threw at Haye? C'mon guys, I ask you, has there ever been a better, more skillful or more meaningful punch thrown in a boxing ring? I was working that weekend so I didn't get to see the fight live, but if I ever see Audley on the street, I my just hand him the 15 hard earned pounds I would have given to Sky.

Thread Information