Not really boxing related, but I wanted to pick the brains of the guys in the nutritional know, as some of you on here know so much.

I've recently started dieting to lose weight, while also going gym etc, the plan is to get back in shape, then join a boxing gym. I can't join now as I'll just get laughed at when I'm getting dizzy in the warm up!

My question is around the diet I'm doing. I'm cutting out as many carbs from my diet as I can, keeping to 15g or less, some days I'll eat hardly any carbs at all. The diet suits me as I'm happy to live off of meat, cheese and fish. It's the only diet I am capable of doing, healthy eating just doesn't stick with me.

So the weight is now flying off, I'm suprisnigly not feeling weak at all, still full of energy and not struggling to work out. I've lost over half a stone already.

My question is, how bad is this diet for me? Long term am I putting myself at risk? If I keep this diet up for a month and lose the weight I want, am I going to need to be very careful when I reintroduce carbs to my system to increase the workouts, that the weight does not pile on again?