Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If David Haye loses to Vitali in July...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If David Haye loses to Vitali in July...

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    1. I dont support haye

2. that isnt a fact

3. the big girl wlad wouldnt have signed unless he had everything he asked for, does that tell you anyting?

4. the main issue with this point is, will wlad even get in the ring with haye? i would say everything at this moment is pointing towards a no
    1: Oh really, then why are you backing him to beat either Klitschko?

2: Find somebody besides yourself that disagrees

3: Ditto for your fighter a while ago...only he soon realized who actually makes the big money in the division so he had no option

4: I think you'd better ask that question of the WBA title holder as Wlad has been more than willing for YEARS to fight him, but alas we're still waiting
    1. I dont, both klits would be the favourite if they fought haye (actually im not so sure wlad would now he seems to have lost bottle and doesnt believe himself he would win)

2. whether i could or i couldnt it still isnt a fact

3. Haye was getting to keep his shorts and got a free kebab for the fight he pulled out of, plus he wasnt allowed to leave germany until he fought evey heavyweight in the country till he lost, so yep you are right this fight he gets his dues and a fair slice of the pie

4. dont think so dude, think wlad has bottled it big time
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. I dont, both klits would be the favourite if they fought haye (actually im not so sure wlad would now he seems to have lost bottle and doesnt believe himself he would win)

3. Haye was getting to keep his shorts and got a free kebab for the fight he pulled out of, plus he wasnt allowed to leave germany until he fought evey heavyweight in the country till he lost, so yep you are right this fight he gets his dues and a fair slice of the pie

Considering you claimed that Wlad was a RUSSIAN homo, you are in no position to be questioning people's facts.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

El Kabong Guest

1. It doesn't matter who you think is the favorite it's who YOU'RE BACKING and having read your posts you don't back either Klitschko brother.

2. Well it looks more like a fact now since you've just given up on trying to prove me wrong

3. It's not Wlad's fault Setanta went bust and it wasn't Wlad's idea that the WBA title holder lie about why he couldn't fight that time.

4. Funny...we'll see come fight night who's bottled what

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. It doesn't matter who you think is the favorite it's who YOU'RE BACKING and having read your posts you don't back either Klitschko brother.

2. Well it looks more like a fact now since you've just given up on trying to prove me wrong

3. It's not Wlad's fault Setanta went bust and it wasn't Wlad's idea that the WBA title holder lie about why he couldn't fight that time.

4. Funny...we'll see come fight night who's bottled what
    1. im not backing anyone, if i was to put money on it i would put it on klit, but im not so im not, if i was to put my money on anything it would be wlad wont fight

2. it not a fact dude, here is an example of a fact - Wlad Klit is a world heavyweight champion - theres no doubt about that so it is a fact - your comment is debateable and yet to be tried and tested so it isnt a fact soz

3. its wlads fault that he wants his cake and eats it

4. i dont think i have anything more to say on this one soz

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbantz View Post

Considering you claimed that Wlad was a RUSSIAN homo, you are in no position to be questioning people's facts.

i never said that was a fact

El Kabong Guest

1. im not backing anyone, if i was to put money on it i would put it on klit, but im not so im not, if i was to put my money on anything it would be wlad wont fight

2. it not a fact dude, here is an example of a fact - Wlad Klit is a world heavyweight champion - theres no doubt about that so it is a fact - your comment is debateable and yet to be tried and tested so it isnt a fact soz

1: OK, then why bother arguing with me?

2. The judges' scorecards support my claim...FACT

3. Wlad is THE champ not just "a title holder"....don't forget it

4. You don't have anything more to say because you never had anything to stand on, you couldn't back up your wild allegations.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1: OK, then why bother arguing with me?

2. The judges' scorecards support my claim...FACT

3. Wlad is THE champ not just "a title holder"....don't forget it

4. You don't have anything more to say because you never had anything to stand on, you couldn't back up your wild allegations.
    1. we are discussing wlad being a girl not who would win

2. the judges score cards support your claim that shag can take more punishment than haye?

3. i wont forget than dude

4. i do

thats looking like 4-0 to me, it is a fact that i won 1 and 2, 3 and 4 are debateable but its looking like i am right so best you can hope for is a 2-2 draw

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My opinion remains as it always has. Haye gets stopped inside 6 rounds against Wlad and inside 3 against Vitali. He does, however have a very realistic chnace of beating Wlad (if Sanders can and Brewster can and Purity can, Haye can!!) I don't think Wlad's durabilty has improved since those fights, I just think he has become more cautious. He has been doWn 11 times, and therefore Haye definitely has a chance.

Versus Vitali I give Haye a 0% chance
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

El Kabong Guest

...fine, have fun on planet Dumb Ass

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    My opinion remains as it always has. Haye gets stopped inside 6 rounds against Wlad and inside 3 against Vitali. He does, however have a very realistic chnace of beating Wlad (if Sanders can and Brewster can and Purity can, Haye can!!) I don't think Wlad's durabilty has improved since those fights, I just think he has become more cautious. He has been doWn 11 times, and therefore Haye definitely has a chance.

The guys that knocked Wlad down either A) Withstood serious punishment to the point where Wlad was tired or B) Had legitimate heavyweight punching power....does the WBA title holder have that? Maybe he does maybe he doesn't....he's got fast hands, but he couldn't stop Valuev, it took him a while to finish off Monte Barrett and John Ruiz. As for caution....who fought Audley Harrison last and how did he look doing it?

Corrie Sanders was a southpaw with a deadly left cross...one that also need I remind you hurt Vitali as much as Lennox Lewis ever did. Not everyone is on the same level in regards to how hard they punch.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guys that knocked Wlad down either A) Withstood serious punishment to the point where Wlad was tired or B) Had legitimate heavyweight punching power....does the WBA title holder have that? Maybe he does maybe he doesn't....he's got fast hands, but he couldn't stop Valuev, it took him a while to finish off Monte Barrett and John Ruiz. As for caution....who fought Audley Harrison last and how did he look doing it?

Corrie Sanders was a southpaw with a deadly left cross...one that also need I remind you hurt Vitali as much as Lennox Lewis ever did. Not everyone is on the same level in regards to how hard they punch.
    Don't mistake me as a Haye fan I think both Klits beat him, but he has a legitimate chance against Wlad, who's limitations have be shown over and over again. Down 11 times That can only be down to one thing and 11 excuses cannot be found or legitimized.

For the record - I think Haye is way way overrated and very limited. Yeh, he has skills, but he's no great heavyweight and never will be.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

El Kabong Guest

God, whatever....if you don't want to watch the fight then why waste your time commenting on it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God, whatever....if you don't want to watch the fight then why waste your time commenting on it?
    if there is a fight dont hold your breath

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When did I say I didn't want to watch it? You smoking tonight?

El Kabong Guest

When did I say I didn't want to watch it? You smoking tonight?
    No, but if you are going to watch the fight then why start bitching about it before it even happens?

Thread Information