Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default No JuanMa-Salido thread??

Suprised there is no thread for this, we have a Berto-Ortiz thread and a Khan-Mccloskey thread but no thread for Juanma. He's fighting tonight too on Showtime. How do you guys think this fight ends?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: No JuanMa-Salido thread??

Quote Originally Posted by MMASUX View Post
    Suprised there is no thread for this, we have a Berto-Ortiz thread and a Khan-Mccloskey thread but no thread for Juanma. He's fighting tonight too on Showtime. How do you guys think this fight ends?
    i was supposed to be going tonight but well it didn't go to plan and had to sell my ticket, but i dunno i have a weird feeling that Lopez will blow him out similar to how Gamboa did Mtagwa, the undercard is pretty stacked with prospects from the island, Rocky Martinez was supposed to be fighting but pulled out due to back injury, some names to follow from tonights card are Carlos Negron, Luis Cruz, and Jose Gonzalez, Cesar Seda Jr. looks like he has potential but lost last night in his first attempt at a title against Argentina's Narvaez

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MMASUX View Post
    i was supposed to be going tonight but well it didn't go to plan and had to sell my ticket, but i dunno i have a weird feeling that Lopez will blow him out similar to how Gamboa did Mtagwa, the undercard is pretty stacked with prospects from the island, Rocky Martinez was supposed to be fighting but pulled out due to back injury, some names to follow from tonights card are Carlos Negron, Luis Cruz, and Jose Gonzalez, Cesar Seda Jr. looks like he has potential but lost last night in his first attempt at a title against Argentina's Narvaez
    Too bad you cant go, it would have been fun. I would like to see the undercard, but not sure how much they are going to show on TV. Should be a good night of boxing all around, with this card and the card on HBO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that people are expecting a one sided win for Lopez and there are other bouts on tonight that will give more nail biting action. Salido is a good fighter who should put up some resistance for about 6 or 7 rounds.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerBrief View Post
    I think that people are expecting a one sided win for Lopez and there are other bouts on tonight that will give more nail biting action. Salido is a good fighter who should put up some resistance for about 6 or 7 rounds.
    he did a lot more than that against Gamboa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxerBrief View Post
    he did a lot more than that against Gamboa
    Lopez is more accurate ten Gamboa and Gamboa was trying to box more then he had previously, Salido is so slump him going the full 12 or even winning is a strong possibility. Of course the distance is a most likely scenario.

Thread Information