David Haye is Ready To Fight: I'll Retire Vitali Klitschko! - Boxing News

"If I am given a rematch against Wladimir - which I do not believe I will - or Vitali will fight me, I will postpone my retirement for six months," Haye told the German daily Bild.

His decision to delay his plans was influenced by family and advice from Britain's former heavyweight world champion Lennox Lewis, who stopped Vitali in the sixth round eight years ago.

"I've reconsidered everything after talking to my family and meeting with Lennox Lewis in Montego Bay," said Haye.

"We chilled out there and Lennox gave me some tips on how to beat Vitali, just like he did in 2003." Haye said he would be watching Vitali fight Adamek on television and was hoping for the 40-year-old champion to keep his title.

"I will keep my fingers crossed Klitschko wins, something I wouldn't normally do to save my life," said Haye. "I want him to clean up this Polish plum and retain his title so that he will fight me.

"Wladimir couldn't put me down and he had the referee, judges and fans on his side. I had no real chance. Vitali should give me the chance, if he dares. He is supposed to have a dangerous punch, which I doubt."

Having also blamed his defeat to Wladimir on a broken toe, Haye said he was ready to fight again.

"Yeah, my broken toe is okay again," he said, adding, "Vitali is 40 and will stop at some point. For his finale, there is no better opponent than me. And I will send him into retirement, but without his championship belt."
I was actually shaking my head when I read this.

Everyone knows he is a fraud, wish he'd just fuck off.