Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir khan: mayweather ducking me

I now wish mayweather would fight him..

if mayweather ko'd his ass out, khan will claim he got caught cold....if he runs all night or mayweather chooses to give him a boxing lesson he'll claim he's amazing for going 12 with one the best

utter gobshite. can't wait for his next loss.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A fighter like Amir Khan is a counter puncher's paradise.. I always say this but this dude has a horrible footwork.. He runs in with punches and his punches and footwork dont work in harmony...

Tailor made for Floyd... easy work.. I hope Floyd fights someone who actually has a chance..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is just trying to drum up interest, but it's the right move, I mean Floyd said he fought Hatton and Marquez on the back of them disrespecting him and calling him out.

But you have to laugh at Khan sometimes god love him, he is a bit dim at times on his Twitter today he came to the conclusion that the main key to victory over Mayweather will be his boxing brain!!! I had to laugh at that.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    I now wish mayweather would fight him..

if mayweather ko'd his ass out, khan will claim he got caught cold....if he runs all night or mayweather chooses to give him a boxing lesson he'll claim he's amazing for going 12 with one the best

utter gobshite. can't wait for his next loss.
    Dice la joven que se encuentra por ella (sería amante) AMB
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is ducking me hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaa. This dude has got to be legally retarded. At least a little bit. Floyd has good reason to be scared. Khan is a beast. Any guy who can destroy world beater salita, or the all so powerful paulie, or more impressive beating barrera and only 40 years after his prime, Maidana who has got to be one of the best boxers in the game, Paul mcclosky who's own mother hadn't even heard of him before the fight. Or most impressive zab who was more in his prime than barrera. Geeezuss christ who isn't floyd ducking. Kimbo slice says floyd has ducked him too. At least fight someone who could beat rodger mayweather before claiming his nephew is ducking you. Anyone including floyd can be beat, but c'mon khan couldn't beat floyd on accident. Fuck it put lederman in there i belive his talk about beating floyd before khan
    Last edited by Mar; 09-21-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some of you guys are seriously confused in your thinking it seems.

You berate Manny and Floyd for not fighting each other, or Sergio Martinez and cry cowardness, but Amir, who truly wants to fight the best and isn't in the least bit concerned about protecting his record with gimme fights gets laughed at for being delusional.

Fortune favours the brave.

Right now Mayweather beats Khan. 12 months time...I'm not so sure.The kid has serious desire, Floyd just doesn't want to lose.

Hats off to Khan for wanting to fight the best.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

You berate Manny and Floyd for not fighting each other, or Sergio Martinez and cry cowardness, but Amir, who truly wants to fight the best and isn't in the least bit concerned about protecting his record with gimme fights gets laughed at for being delusional.

Right now Mayweather beats Khan. 12 months time...I'm not so sure.The kid has serious desire, Floyd just doesn't want to lose.

Well hey.. Gotta respect Khan for having the willingness to take on anybody but that's pretty much where it ends.. He's talented enough to beat many fighters out there but he doesn't stand much of a chance against Floyd..

In 12 months time, you're not so sure.... really?? Floyd could fight him with a 100 degree fever and he'd still dominate him..

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post

Well hey.. Gotta respect Khan for having the willingness to take on anybody but that's pretty much where it ends.. He's talented enough to beat many fighters out there but he doesn't stand much of a chance against Floyd..

In 12 months time, you're not so sure.... really?? Floyd could fight him with a 100 degree fever and he'd still dominate him..

Yeah I seriously reckon another year from now he'd have a legitimate chance.

Sure Floyd would be a huge favourite, but he had trouble with Zab Judah early and I believe Amir is a better fighter than Zab, and mentally tougher too. It might take him a while to figure him out, and if Khan can get a few early rounds in the bank and build his confidence I can see him posing Floyd problems, at least as much as anyone else has in recent years.

He's improving all the time and every fighter has one off night. Floyd is not immortal or invincible. Everyone can be beat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather will beat Khan up, Khan is shit fighting backwards and his fighting on the inside is awful, Khan is still reckless he gets away with it against lesser fighters, he still gets hit to much and Mayweather will make him pay, I see Mayweather walking him down and stopping him in 7/8 rounds pretty comfrotably, maybe the first three rounds Mayweather gets to grip with Khans speed but Khan is to easy to hit and is still pretty naive in the ring.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem is, it's comical that Khan thinks Mayweather is ducking him, Floyd probably gets a big laugh out of that bullshit. A more realistic question is: why does Khan keep ducking Prescott?

Thread Information