Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Gallagher says Murray was out on the piss and still hasn't been paid for last fight.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Gallagher says Murray was out on the piss and still hasn't been paid for last fight.

Told you Murray doesn't live the lifestyle, he was on the piss a couple of weeks before the fight and thought he could walk through Mitchell, he also hasn't paid Gallagher a penny since the fight, shame really they both were am's together and Gallager turned to the pro game because of Murray.

Also sacking him by text is fucking cowardly considering he has been by your side since you were 14.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gallagher says Murray was out on the piss and still hasn't been paid for last fig

wheres the information from?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gallagher says Murray was out on the piss and still hasn't been paid for last fig

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

Has that link come up? Not sure I can post it from work.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

to be honest i think gallagher is taking as much of the blame away from him as possible, he is blaming murray for everything

i wouldnt take all that as the word

and yep, your link works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

to be honest i think gallagher is taking as much of the blame away from him as possible, he is blaming murray for everything

and yep, your link works
    Were we watching the same Interview?? Gallagher comes acorss really well in this interview and keeps very proffesional.

I would take the majoirty as truth, I no what Murray is like met him a few times we no he likes the booze the sniff etc etc, he has admitted it in the past he hasn't knuckled down and is out partying to much. He just doesn't live the lifestyle.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and yep, your link works
    Were we watching the same Interview?? Gallagher comes acorss really well in this interview and keeps very proffesional.

I would take the majoirty as truth, I no what Murray is like met him a few times we no he likes the booze the sniff etc etc, he has admitted it in the past he hasn't knuckled down and is out partying to much. He just doesn't live the lifestyle.
    id dissagree, i dont think that is very professional at all, he is saying told you so, even tho he says he isnt and tells a lot of behind the scenes stuff that a professional appraoch wouldnt

he sounds bitter

it may have all happened but if you hear murrays side it would probably very different

i hope murray doesnt take the same unprofessional approach and keeps his cards close to his chest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and yep, your link works

id dissagree, i dont think that is very professional at all, he is saying told you so, even tho he says he isnt and tells a lot of behind the scenes stuff that a professional appraoch wouldnt

he sounds bitter

it may have all happened but if you hear murrays side it would probably very different

i hope murray doesnt take the same unprofessional approach and keeps his cards close to his chest
    What do you expect? The guy got sacked by text message ffs! He is right to get a few things off his chest Murray is the one who is unproffesional, if he thinks this is how a man should act telling your trainer that he is sacked by text message after being with him since you were fourteen is a fuckign disgrace.

The way Murray has acted he will probably get his sister on camera to tell his version of events.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and yep, your link works
    what, did he force him out drinking?
    Force him to bin someone who he's known since being a kid?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

and yep, your link works
    what, did he force him out drinking?
    Force him to bin someone who he's known since being a kid?

no, the way he explains it and the way it is may be two different things you dont know

You are hearing one side of the story from an angry man

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and yep, your link works

he sounds bitter

What do you expect? The guy got sacked by text message ffs! He is right to get a few things off his chest Murray is the one who is unproffesional, if he thinks this is how a man should act telling your trainer that he is sacked by text message after being with him since you were fourteen is a fuckign disgrace.

The way Murray has acted he will probably get his sister on camera to tell his version of events.

other things may have happened, it might not be as simple as he woke up one morning and texted him

you have heard one side of the story and you are believing everything he is saying

when one of the many senior players have left united after a fall out with the manager do you get fergie sounding off to the media about all the wrongs he has done? you dont because that would be very unprofessional

the only thing i (and you) know for a fact in all this is that Gallagher has done a media interview and blamed everything on Murray

and as a result of this unprofessionalness (if thats a word) I am leaning more towards Murray having made a good choice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and yep, your link works

he sounds bitter

other things may have happened, it might not be as simple as he woke up one morning and texted him

you have heard one side of the story and you are believing everything he is saying

when one of the many senior players have left united after a fall out with the manager do you get fergie sounding off to the media about all the wrongs he has done? you dont because that would be very unprofessional

the only thing i (and you) know for a fact in all this is that Gallagher has done a media interview and blamed everything on Murray

and as a result of this unprofessionalness (if thats a word) I am leaning more towards Murray having made a good choice
    You also leaned towards Murray being world class when we all told you he is no way near to be fair.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and yep, your link works

he sounds bitter

You also leaned towards Murray being world class when we all told you he is no way near to be fair.
    nope, i said he had a chance of winning a world title

and as you seem to take everything Mr Gallagher says as the word, and Mr Gallagher seems to think he had a chance too, then you should really be agreeing with me on that one too

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Answers a lot of questions.
    Balls

Thread Information