Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trainer Kenny Adams:" Valero would've beaten Pacquiao, without a doubt "

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Trainer Kenny Adams:" Valero would've beaten Pacquiao, without a doubt "

" Pacquiao would have gotten beat by him, period. Without a doubt, no doubt in my mind. As a matter of fact, I had already thought of a gameplan, we were already talking to fight him, and I had thought of a game plan on beating him. Now, it would have been a tough fight, but we were going to prove that we were the better people. I'm the better trainer and he was the better fighter, without a doubt. "

-Kenny Adams

I agree.. The V-nom would have fucked his shit up and tore him a new asshole.. Pac is lucky that Valero isn't around.. smh

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trainer Kenny Adams:" Valero would've beaten Pacquiao, without a doubt "

easy to say when your fighter is dead..

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trainer Kenny Adams:" Valero would've beaten Pacquiao, without a doubt "

Valero wouldn't have even made it out of 135 against Marquez...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao would've destroyed Valero, without a doubt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.... fifteen seconds of glory. There!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valero with chin up high, little head movement, and poor lateral footwork? Manny would've KOed him probably faster than Hatton.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valero couldn't even win against his demons...stupid comments like that just goes to show how some people are blinded by there own crap

job biscuit (MOT)!!!

eh eh!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you mean the same Adams who said Charles Murray could beat Chavez and then went on to be out hustled and out muscled for his belt by an unknown with 6 ko's on his record and lose Adams

actually I think Adams is in a bad way right now and I hope he rebounds healthwise.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El INca was Pacman's Kryptonite and he would have beat that ass from pillar to post. Pac thought Agapito sanchez was a beast, wait until this madman gets his hands on him.. This notion of Valero being a one dimesional slugger is one of the biggest misconceptions. He was alot more than that but there's a reason why he looked so crude more time than not. I know this for a fact cuz ive trained with him a couple times in LA around 04. I got to study his style upclose and he surely aint one dimensional..
    If I had to make a comparison, Ill mention someone like Morales... He was actually a great technician/counter puncher when had to be and chose to be but he'd rather fight because that was who he was by nature.. He was a composed brawler-boxer..

On top of that, when Teiken was first bringing him up, Mr. Honda made a personal deal with Valero. Goldenboy couldnt sign him due to his brain injuries so when Teiken took him to Japan, they had to build him up and they wanted to do it by selling him as this beast of a KO puncher.. So Teiken made a side deal with Valero.. For every first round KOs he scored, he'd receive a $100,000 bonus money and they matched him up accordingly.. They were guys who couldnt have threatened Valero in any way so this dude just decided to abandon his skills and hunt for that Knockout which made him look like a crude fighter.. But the man was a skilled fighter, a scary counter puncher when he wanted to be.. This is a fact.

Sparring or not, it's very obvious that this man was versatile..

Watch 3:50 mark.. This beast never took it easy on guys even in sparring.. Kinda fucked up but that was how he was. He wanted to own dudes in there..lol It's probably why Antillon talks the way he does today..

THis was when he was fighting below 135, years ago.. even back then, he was punking much bigger fighers like the santa cruz brothers.. If I remember correct, JEsus Soto Karass and Juan Lazcano sparred him once and didnt ever want to spar with him again..

Valero was a refined beast and a maniac.. He would have beat the shit out of Pacman..

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valero was good and promising but is still miles away from the Pacman speed and movement. I think that under Roach, Pacquiao would have eaten Valero alive like Pacman o poppers would do a number on inky, blinky, pinky or clyde.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was Aerosmith who sang Dream On wasn't it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finto,

You anti-pacness is starting to annoy me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a BIG fluffy story... Valero would also probably KO a sasquatch without much difficulty if he happens to find one! LOL.

RIP, don't you mind these fluffers, Edwin.

Let it be!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could beat Pacquiao...

Thread Information