Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Quote Originally Posted by LobowolfXXX View Post
Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

taking peds is just as severe as having the plaster in the gloves that margarito did

peds make you 20% faster 20% quicker on your feet 20% stronger 20% harder punch, probably even help you take a punch better

if you believe what margarito did was any more severe or dangerous to his opponents than what mosely or holyfield or toney or klitchko did then you are very naive

This sounds like the more naive position to me. How come NONE of their opponents came out looking like Billy Collins?! All world champion caliber; contrast with LUIS FREAKIN' RESTO. Washed-up journeyma vs. A solid prospect. Luis Resto + 20% doesn't give you Billy Collins.
I love the percentages! Basically they make you train for longer & recover faster. Improving your performance. To think that is as dangerous as having cement in your gloves seems very naive
the percentages are a pretty good guess, bodybuilders will increase strength by about 20% when on a steriod cycle, sometimes more sometimes less and these are steriods that are bought off somebodies mates mate

imagine in mosleys position, he more than likely has access to better gear

the billy collins example is a one off too, how many other examples of that type have there been?

its a naive attitude that the way the roiders are cheating is any more acceptable than the way margarito did

are you defending mosley? was his cheatuing acceptable?
I'm not defending Mosley & like VD said he only got caught attempting to cheat. But imo using plaster wraps would definitely be more dangerous than using PEDs.
unfortunately mate on this occasion your opinion is wrong