Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Marlon Brando on Jews and Native Indians

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Marlon Brando on Jews and Native Indians

miles can bellyache about the West all he wants, but the philosophical problem I see is that HE is personally at fault for continuing to destroy the culture of the East....you teach these Koreans English do you not? The language of the land theiving, oppressive, slave owning, muderers?!?! miles YOU are eroding the very culture which you enjoy simply by doing your job......tsk tsk my friend....you should not teach the evil language of England and the United States, you should refuse to use it...it is the language of lies.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    miles can bellyache about the West all he wants, but the philosophical problem I see is that HE is personally at fault for continuing to destroy the culture of the East....you teach these Koreans English do you not? The language of the land theiving, oppressive, slave owning, muderers?!?! miles YOU are eroding the very culture which you enjoy simply by doing your job......tsk tsk my friend....you should not teach the evil language of England and the United States, you should refuse to use it...it is the language of lies.
    Nonsense, I am a linguistic imperialist and they all learn how nice I am. And from beyond that comes the politics.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Nonsense, I am a linguistic imperialist and they all learn how nice I am. And from beyond that comes the politics.
    ....this is how treaties get signed and broken miles

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....this is how treaties get signed and broken miles
    For fucks sake, that is called a joke. Recent threads show that I have had my worst contract in years.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles gets more intelligent when he's put on ignore.

El Kabong Guest

For fucks sake, that is called a joke. Recent threads show that I have had my worst contract in years.
    ...subjecting everyone to British "Humour" is reprehensible miles....my ancestors fought against the Brits to keep me from reading such things!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Miles gets more intelligent when he's put on ignore.
    You don't and I am obviously not on ignore. American's are stupid wherever they are.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...subjecting everyone to British "Humour" is reprehensible miles....my ancestors fought against the Brits to keep me from reading such things!
    What I object to in this thread is Mars_ax, he has been stupid and only ever adds idiocy. He makes American's look foolish and in anger I made that last post, but I know it isn't cool. I take that back. Good on you for showing some 'humor', I respect that.

I'm going to bed, I shall join this thread tomorrow like Marlow.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh snap! Not only that but he's also living in a nation that America helped during the cold war. You know what S. Korea would be without the 50k U.S. soldiers lost during the conflict? Another 3rd world communist shit hole like it's northern brother. Miles is living in a land that 50k of my countrymen died fighting to preserve.

El Kabong Guest

What I object to in this thread is Mars_ax, he has been stupid and only ever adds idiocy. He makes American's look foolish and in anger I made that last post, but I know it isn't cool. I take that back. Good on you for showing some 'humor', I respect that.

I'm going to bed, I shall join this thread tomorrow like Marlow.
    Don't forget your tea miles

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Oh snap! Not only that but he's also living in a nation that America helped during the cold war. You know what S. Korea would be without the 50k U.S. soldiers lost during the conflict? Another 3rd world communist shit hole like it's northern brother. Miles is living in a land that 50k of my countrymen died fighting to preserve.
    I wouldn't be surprised if 'miles of bullshit' didn't live in N. Korea. The shit that he spews about America sounds like it comes straight from a commie propaganda leaflet.

"50% of Americans are on the bread line"

"America committed mass genocide"

~ miles the troll/retard

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was the UN actually. It was not a lone US conquest.

No country is a shithole. That is very derogatory language. There wasn't much to America once upon a time either. Just these pesky Indians which were all wiped out as it was some kind of destiny or other to slaughter them.

In the case of Korea, it had been a poor country for sure and in this instance the imperialists were actually fought back and so Korea was allowed to develop on its own terms and unlike most nations was able to develop following its own very successful model.

It was the UN, and yes, US forces died as did British forces. Korea is successful because it developed on its own terms and was not forced to implement the economic models forced upon Latin America. It was given a decent headstart because of the UN, but it was still a dictatorship for many years and the world turned a blind eye to that.

And as for teaching the language of lies. It is also the language of truth and in turn helps to emancipate young people who will go on to use a second language in their working lives. English is the international language and will be used with or without the influence of America and England whose influence is declining. Chinese will speak to Koreans in English. In fact the Chinese government is expanding its English programme by a million over the next ten years. That is not my manifest destiny though.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if 'miles of bullshit' didn't live in N. Korea. The shit that he spews about America sounds like it comes straight from a commie propaganda leaflet.

"50% of Americans are on the bread line"

"America committed mass genocide"

~ miles the troll/retard
    It comes from your own academics and media which you don't seem to read or listen to.

America has a few very rich people who have increased their wealth ten fold in the past decade and everyone else who has stayed the same or more typically got poorer. Nearly half of the nation is in poverty or borderline poverty. Your own national media said that and I posited the article.

America committing mass genocide is from Chomsky. A rather well known American hero and speaker of the truth.

You have added nothing to this thread beyond insults and so you can take your own trollish retarded bum and get back down into the cave where you belong. You are clearly blind and dumb and should be in a place where nobody can hear or see you.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 01-06-2012 at 04:26 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No country is a shithole. That is very derogatory language. There wasn't much to America once upon a time either. Just these pesky Indians which were all wiped out as it was some kind of destiny or other to slaughter them.

In the case of Korea, it had been a poor country for sure and in this instance the imperialists were actually fought back and so Korea was allowed to develop on its own terms and unlike most nations was able to develop following its own very successful model.

It was the UN, and yes, US forces died as did British forces. Korea is successful because it developed on its own terms and was not forced to implement the economic models forced upon Latin America. It was given a decent headstart because of the UN, but it was still a dictatorship for many years and the world turned a blind eye to that.

And as for teaching the language of lies. It is also the language of truth and in turn helps to emancipate young people who will go on to use a second language in their working lives. English is the international language and will be used with or without the influence of America and England whose influence is declining. Chinese will speak to Koreans in English. In fact the Chinese government is expanding its English programme by a million over the next ten years. That is not my manifest destiny though.
    Actually British forces hardly did shit. You guys only sent 14k troops compared to America that sent the most troops at around 300k and had the most casualties. And as for S. Korea, it had many favorable economic policies bestowed on it by the good ole US of A. Of course the Koreans also have a good work ethic and a society that lionizes education hence becoming a first world nation in 40+ years. But without America S. Korea would have been a communist paradise like it's northern brother. hahaha

And yes without America sending in the most troops and having the most casualties, S. Korea would be a communist shit hole like the north. Can't twist facts and rewrite history Miles.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually British forces hardly did shit. You guys only sent 14k troops compared to America that sent the most troops at around 300k and had the most casualties. And as for S. Korea, it had many favorable economic policies bestowed on it by the good ole US of A. Of course the Koreans also have a good work ethic and a society that lionizes education hence becoming a first world nation in 40+ years. But without America S. Korea would have been a communist paradise like it's northern brother. hahaha

And yes without America sending in the most troops and having the most casualties, S. Korea would be a communist shit hole like the north. Can't twist facts and rewrite history Miles.
    Most of those who fought were Koreans, admittedly the US played a significant role in the conflict. The were several nations in the UN mission. It was a just conflict as one nation had just invaded another. I have no issues with the Korean war on a moral basis.

No, Korea was an exception and followed the Japanese model. It did not follow US imposed policies at all. It was a dictatorship that used the state to kick start business growth. In many respects like what Stalin did to kick start the Soviet economy. A good old merger between state and business.

Korea was protectionist, refused outside interference and thus rejected what America was trying to impose on economies of the world. That is a fact. You are the one trying to twist things to make yourself feel better.

Korean has US troops stationed here. That is the only real influence, but it has no impact up how LG and Samsung were able to become corporate monsters.

You need to read up on some Korean history as you don't seem to be very aware.

Thread Information