Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Marlon Brando on Jews and Native Indians

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    miles can bellyache about the West all he wants, but the philosophical problem I see is that HE is personally at fault for continuing to destroy the culture of the East....you teach these Koreans English do you not? The language of the land theiving, oppressive, slave owning, muderers?!?! miles YOU are eroding the very culture which you enjoy simply by doing your job......tsk tsk my friend....you should not teach the evil language of England and the United States, you should refuse to use it...it is the language of lies.
    Oh snap! Not only that but he's also living in a nation that America helped during the cold war. You know what S. Korea would be without the 50k U.S. soldiers lost during the conflict? Another 3rd world communist shit hole like it's northern brother. Miles is living in a land that 50k of my countrymen died fighting to preserve.
    It was the UN actually. It was not a lone US conquest.

No country is a shithole. That is very derogatory language. There wasn't much to America once upon a time either. Just these pesky Indians which were all wiped out as it was some kind of destiny or other to slaughter them.

In the case of Korea, it had been a poor country for sure and in this instance the imperialists were actually fought back and so Korea was allowed to develop on its own terms and unlike most nations was able to develop following its own very successful model.

It was the UN, and yes, US forces died as did British forces. Korea is successful because it developed on its own terms and was not forced to implement the economic models forced upon Latin America. It was given a decent headstart because of the UN, but it was still a dictatorship for many years and the world turned a blind eye to that.

And as for teaching the language of lies. It is also the language of truth and in turn helps to emancipate young people who will go on to use a second language in their working lives. English is the international language and will be used with or without the influence of America and England whose influence is declining. Chinese will speak to Koreans in English. In fact the Chinese government is expanding its English programme by a million over the next ten years. That is not my manifest destiny though.
    Actually British forces hardly did shit. You guys only sent 14k troops compared to America that sent the most troops at around 300k and had the most casualties. And as for S. Korea, it had many favorable economic policies bestowed on it by the good ole US of A. Of course the Koreans also have a good work ethic and a society that lionizes education hence becoming a first world nation in 40+ years. But without America S. Korea would have been a communist paradise like it's northern brother. hahaha

And yes without America sending in the most troops and having the most casualties, S. Korea would be a communist shit hole like the north. Can't twist facts and rewrite history Miles.
    Most of those who fought were Koreans, admittedly the US played a significant role in the conflict. The were several nations in the UN mission. It was a just conflict as one nation had just invaded another. I have no issues with the Korean war on a moral basis.

No, Korea was an exception and followed the Japanese model. It did not follow US imposed policies at all. It was a dictatorship that used the state to kick start business growth. In many respects like what Stalin did to kick start the Soviet economy. A good old merger between state and business.

Korea was protectionist, refused outside interference and thus rejected what America was trying to impose on economies of the world. That is a fact. You are the one trying to twist things to make yourself feel better.

Korean has US troops stationed here. That is the only real influence, but it has no impact up how LG and Samsung were able to become corporate monsters.

You need to read up on some Korean history as you don't seem to be very aware.
    And the Japanese model mapped out by the U.S. THe only one twisting facts and history is you Miles. You have some nerve to say the U.S. had no role in how S. Korea is shaped today. And try to minimize the role of the U.S. in the Korean war/conflict. S. Korea was overrun by the north. No 300k U.S. troops in there to fight and S. Korea is part of the communist paradise of the north. All facts. And yes, no need to be politically correct, all communist nations have failed politically, economically, socially, and morally in history. The Soviet Union, Pol Pots Cambodia, Mao's CHina, Vietnam, Laos all had to change their political or economic policies and in some cases both, because communism has been a huge failure. Hence N. Korea is a shit hole, the south would be like that without the U.S.

And enough with the Jew bashing. We get it you don't like them because they are successful and made their way. But then again, you are European. And most Europeans under that facade of being liberal/open minded singing Kumbaya peace on the world bullshit are a bunch of hypocrites when they have done far worst atrocities in human history in starting world wars, having massive genocides, colonialism in Africa, Asia, and the Americas and just plain fucking up the world. The USA has its bad but still nothing compared to the Europeans and Europe as a whole. Again those are facts Miles.

El Kabong Guest

And the Japanese model mapped out by the U.S. THe only one twisting facts and history is you Miles. You have some nerve to say the U.S. had no role in how S. Korea is shaped today. And try to minimize the role of the U.S. in the Korean war/conflict. S. Korea was overrun by the north. No 300k U.S. troops in there to fight and S. Korea is part of the communist paradise of the north. All facts. And yes, no need to be politically correct, all communist nations have failed politically, economically, socially, and morally in history. The Soviet Union, Pol Pots Cambodia, Mao's CHina, Vietnam, Laos all had to change their political or economic policies and in some cases both, because communism has been a huge failure. Hence N. Korea is a shit hole, the south would be like that without the U.S.

And enough with the Jew bashing. We get it you don't like them because they are successful and made their way. But then again, you are European. And most Europeans under that facade of being liberal/open minded singing Kumbaya peace on the world bullshit are a bunch of hypocrites when they have done far worst atrocities in human history in starting world wars, having massive genocides, colonialism in Africa, Asia, and the Americas and just plain fucking up the world. The USA has its bad but still nothing compared to the Europeans and Europe as a whole. Again those are facts Miles.
    North Korea IS a shithole I mean look for yourself

Oh, wait, you can't see anything because there are NO FUCKING LIGHTS!!!! Are we to believe North Korea is some kind of Amish Wonderland Are they trying to reverse the effects of "Man Made Global Warming" by not supplying their citizens with power

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    miles can bellyache about the West all he wants, but the philosophical problem I see is that HE is personally at fault for continuing to destroy the culture of the East....you teach these Koreans English do you not? The language of the land theiving, oppressive, slave owning, muderers?!?! miles YOU are eroding the very culture which you enjoy simply by doing your job......tsk tsk my friend....you should not teach the evil language of England and the United States, you should refuse to use it...it is the language of lies.
    Oh snap! Not only that but he's also living in a nation that America helped during the cold war. You know what S. Korea would be without the 50k U.S. soldiers lost during the conflict? Another 3rd world communist shit hole like it's northern brother. Miles is living in a land that 50k of my countrymen died fighting to preserve.
    It was the UN actually. It was not a lone US conquest.

No country is a shithole. That is very derogatory language. There wasn't much to America once upon a time either. Just these pesky Indians which were all wiped out as it was some kind of destiny or other to slaughter them.

In the case of Korea, it had been a poor country for sure and in this instance the imperialists were actually fought back and so Korea was allowed to develop on its own terms and unlike most nations was able to develop following its own very successful model.

It was the UN, and yes, US forces died as did British forces. Korea is successful because it developed on its own terms and was not forced to implement the economic models forced upon Latin America. It was given a decent headstart because of the UN, but it was still a dictatorship for many years and the world turned a blind eye to that.

And as for teaching the language of lies. It is also the language of truth and in turn helps to emancipate young people who will go on to use a second language in their working lives. English is the international language and will be used with or without the influence of America and England whose influence is declining. Chinese will speak to Koreans in English. In fact the Chinese government is expanding its English programme by a million over the next ten years. That is not my manifest destiny though.
    Actually British forces hardly did shit. You guys only sent 14k troops compared to America that sent the most troops at around 300k and had the most casualties. And as for S. Korea, it had many favorable economic policies bestowed on it by the good ole US of A. Of course the Koreans also have a good work ethic and a society that lionizes education hence becoming a first world nation in 40+ years. But without America S. Korea would have been a communist paradise like it's northern brother. hahaha

And yes without America sending in the most troops and having the most casualties, S. Korea would be a communist shit hole like the north. Can't twist facts and rewrite history Miles.
    Most of those who fought were Koreans, admittedly the US played a significant role in the conflict. The were several nations in the UN mission. It was a just conflict as one nation had just invaded another. I have no issues with the Korean war on a moral basis.

No, Korea was an exception and followed the Japanese model. It did not follow US imposed policies at all. It was a dictatorship that used the state to kick start business growth. In many respects like what Stalin did to kick start the Soviet economy. A good old merger between state and business.

Korea was protectionist, refused outside interference and thus rejected what America was trying to impose on economies of the world. That is a fact. You are the one trying to twist things to make yourself feel better.

Korean has US troops stationed here. That is the only real influence, but it has no impact up how LG and Samsung were able to become corporate monsters.

You need to read up on some Korean history as you don't seem to be very aware.

Since when was the Japanese model of manufacturing and protectionism advocated by America? The US advocates free markets and allowance of its corporations and investors into markets and Korea rejected that approach. Growth was stimulated by investing Japanese reparations payments into key industries.

The US had a large involvement in the Korean war, but it was a UN joint mission and beyond keeping troops here, US involvement post war time has been minimal politically. Korea was a dictatorship nigh on 40 years and went on its very own individual path. The US did not shape that, though it helped massively that there were consumers overseas open to new cheap products. Obviously. But to try and suggest that they had any bearing on Korean government economic policy is a fallacy. In its infancy any Western observer would have thought it absurd how Korea was trying to stimulate growth.

I have said that the Korean war was a just war and I maintain that, but that is hardly any reason for me to be on my hands and knees to America as that America doesn't exist anymore. The America of the post WW2 period was an interesting one, but then it became bloated and power hungry and overwhelmingly immoral and fascistic. Even American's should fear this incarnation.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha, don't twist my words of that first sentence. I know that all developing nations start with protectionism and manufacturing, but that isn't an American monopoly. The America of post WW2 forces nations to accept 'free trade' which is quite different. Korea wasn't forced to accept what had been heaped upon most of the world.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, we all know you don't like the Jews for whatever reason. It's kind of funny a lot of them tend to be liberals but yet their worst enemies and hate mongers are from that side of the spectrum.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't mind them TBH, but I don't like those orthodox ones in Israel who have taken to spitting on young children because they are not conservative enough. They are a horrid bunch, but I don't like extremists of any faith, so not particularly a Jew issue.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing about liberals is this, they spout bullshit like fighting for equal and human rights for all, but in reality they tend to attack certain groups based on race, religious affiliation, socio-economic status, etc.

Mind you, I'm not a conservative or Republican, but I'm for damn sure no liberal.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing about liberals is this, they spout bullshit like fighting for equal and human rights for all, but in reality they tend to attack certain groups based on race, religious affiliation, socio-economic status, etc.

Mind you, I'm not a conservative or Republican, but I'm for damn sure no liberal.
    The American label 'liberal' is something that confuses me sometimes.

I do believe in equal rights for all, but I don't attack based on race. The state of Israel is not a race. Individual Jews do not bother me, but racist Jews who spit on kids do upset me. But doesn't that upset everyone? Including the thousands of Jewish people protesting about it right now. I am an atheist, but likewise accept that people are FREE to CHOOSE faith. I certainly don't believe it should be indoctrinated from birth though. That is child abuse. And as for having a go at the elite for their unfair contributions to society, too darn right I do.

I'm not so sure that I am a Liberal myself. On some issues I am significantly to the left, but on some things I am actually quite conservative. It all depends on the particular issue.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles, you are really quite a pathetic and delluded individual. I want to find out how to mute people just so I can read the hidden boards without wanting to throw up on behalf of your posting. I used to quite enjoy reading your stuff in all honesty, but I suppose your life has become so miserable that you cant even think anymnore. Look into cognitive behavioural therapy or something, seriously. You are obviously a good person, and life is short. Get some fucking help man.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Miles, you are really quite a pathetic and delluded individual. I want to find out how to mute people just so I can read the hidden boards without wanting to throw up on behalf of your posting. I used to quite enjoy reading your stuff in all honesty, but I suppose your life has become so miserable that you cant even think anymnore. Look into cognitive behavioural therapy or something, seriously. You are obviously a good person, and life is short. Get some fucking help man.
    No, and go fuck yourself you imperialist cunt.

Jews have excessive power within the US and Native Indians were slaughtered and lied to. Those are facts. Nothing pathetic or deluded about that.

Did I tell you to go fuck yourself?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you don't like what I say there is always the ignore button. "Blah, blah, blah miles is a wanker"....just hit the fucking ignore button if it is so bad.

Anyway that last post was mean, so I take some of it back. But only some and that is because I can be nice.

I am quite content mentally and the thread was originally just a play on my own reputation, but as usual cunty imperialist white people get all defensive when you say anything negative about the motherland.

"We didn't commit genocide, things were different then". Sure, tell that to bloody Hitler.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    When did you start getting tetchy all of a sudden?

There is no mute button that I know of, but Saddo's does inform of who started each thread, which is a pretty big warning sign as to the content.

I expect you are like me though. A few people on here annoy with their irritating discourses and know all mentalities. Still I find I end up checking out their postings first of all, just to be outraged.

Miles is a great man, well read, articulate, impassioned and divisive. He is also a cunt it is true.

Mostly he is a cunt.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you Bilbo. It's not as though I force anyone to read my threads. The title of the thread says it all really. The title usually gives the game away.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate both Bilbo and Miles for their lovely posts and their turning the act of being a cunt into an artform. Whilst Bilbo is undoubtedly the biggest love tunnel because of his uncanny knack of making things personal and having the almighty on his side, Miles is not far behind in his taking an aloof stance and sneering through his amusing diatribes. Not being an overrated linguist like good old Noam i am unsure if there is a plural for cunt but if there was I would not hesitate to use it in describing them both.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you Greenbeanz. You are fast on your way to gaining access to club Cuntdom with the nature of your recent posting too. In many respects it is a good thing. It means you have your own particular identity, a unique set of poses and an ability to make elongated posts full of insults. Those are the hallmarks of being a cunt and no doubt Bilbo and I are supremely cuntish. Quite frankly I don't think Noam Chomsky would cut it as he is a bit slack with the personal denigrations.

This year we may just have to do away with the 'Forum gay of the year' and replace it with the 'Forum cunt of the year' which is far more in keeping with modern times.

Thread Information