Share/Bookmark
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather calls pac out again.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Don't want to be a spoilsport here, but...... where was all this bravado a couple of years back?
    Why now..... all of a sudden, it's "step up punk"?

Just wondering.

because floyd knows manny is beyond sick of floyds running and bullshit tactics, and wont tolerate them/give him the time of day.
    if someone ducked you for years, wouldn't you give up too?
    its not worth the effort to think about it is what manny is probably thinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: My motha f**kin man Floyd!!!

There's no wonder why this tweet is worth celebrating. This will be the first time Floyd ever called Pacman by name to fight him. Cheers everyone, floyds got his dick back

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: My motha fuckin man Floyd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leighton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Yeah!... let's get this over with! The sooner Pac calls this, the sooner this mega fight gets done. Posturing, hype, or bluff... please none of the above. Li'l Floyd, Pac just SIGN!
    Its not a super fight any more. Pac was at his best three fights ago and now he is a shadow of his former self. I blame the fame and all the congressman bulls+it. Floyd has seen he is passed his best and suddenly grows a pair.
    like you wouldn't watch it.

i agree that it's lost some steam but it's obviously still by far the biggest fight that could be made in the sport.

no need to exaggerate so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Leighton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Yeah!... let's get this over with! The sooner Pac calls this, the sooner this mega fight gets done. Posturing, hype, or bluff... please none of the above. Li'l Floyd, Pac just SIGN!
    Its not a super fight any more. Pac was at his best three fights ago and now he is a shadow of his former self. I blame the fame and all the congressman bulls+it. Floyd has seen he is passed his best and suddenly grows a pair.
    LOL I love how hes a shadow of his former self just coz he fought a tough guy in margarito and a guy who gave him fits in 2 other fights in Marquez...how bout he isnt a shadow at all, he started fighting guys who wanted to fight him...actually fight him and not run away from him the whole fight.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is bluffing to save face.

He knows Manny wont do the May 5th date so now he's calling the 'punk' out. Just like he put as many obstacles as possible in front of the fight until he saw the 3rd JMM performance, after which he's screaming from the roof tops demanding the fight.

What worries me is that all along I was going to this fight no matter what it cost, now all of a sudden it's going to be the end of May and that's when I'm going on my best mates Stag Do to Spain. I'm best man so no way in hell I can bail on that! I'll be feckin gutted beyond belief if it gets made for the May 25th weekend. I doubt I'd even get to watch it live

November suits me a hell of lot better, I best let both fighters know on Twitter...
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea, if this fight happens in May then I will eat my hat.

Sick of hearing about it, in fact probably wont even tune in to it
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just finalising numbers for a lads trip to amsterdam for 5th May. Were going to book flights tomorrow

This news has put me off booking as no way would I want to miss this one.

Chances of it happening may are slim right.....?!??
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good luck trying to escape death pacman!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The reason Arum doesn't want he fight in May is he knows Pacquiao will lose and his career will be over - he wants to milk his cash cow one last time before then.

I've said it for the last 3 years, Pacquiao is made for Floyd and is going to get schooled in this fight.

Step up punk.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    just finalising numbers for a lads trip to amsterdam for 5th May. Were going to book flights tomorrow

This news has put me off booking as no way would I want to miss this one.

Chances of it happening may are slim right.....?!??
    November makes most sense financially so I'm banking on that. My 1st born is due mid April so it was always going to be an awkward one to explain to the missus.

Missus: "So you'd leave your newborn baby just to watch some foreign boxers fight abroad?"

Me: "Erm......Erm..... fuck yeah!"
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    pacman don't jump through the hoops for no one, especially a woman beating spoiled thug.
    Just Bob Arum...

im sure there are ridiculous demands from floyd, that are NOT mentioned on the tweet.
    what this time? manny has to take a test that no boxing organization on the planet makes you do lol. yeah right floyd.
    No other body? Ever heard of Olympic Boxing? Can the best P4P fighter in the history of all creatures in existance (blessed be thy name) honestly not cope with doing the same test that unpaid, amature boxers take?

You're only 'sure there will be ridiculous demands' because of your clearly dislike of Floyd as a person.... No substance.... just hate and your imagination, if you want proof look no further than arum flip flopping over fight dates and manny flip flopping over excuses why he can't give some blood.

pressure and heart CAN beat skill, and manny has both. Waaaaay more than gayweather ever had!! talk about a snoozer of a fighter.

all manny has to do is watch Castillo/mayweather 1, and study how floyd lost.
    and yes, floyd did lose that fight!!!

constant pressure from manny will beat the running/backpeddaling gayweather!!!
    unlike lame-ass mosely, manny will be unleashing bombs all night
    YEAH! It worked so well for Ricky hatton... why not? :rolleyes"

All Floyd has to do is watch tapes of VARIOUS the times that Manny has been stopped/beaten... not just in the eyes of fans but OFFICIALS too.

tbh I don't know why I'm taking you at all seriously... you honestly think that Floyd is the same fighter that he was YEARS ago in the first Castilllo fight? he hasn't developed at all? Sweet... makes me want to ruffle your hair and send you him to your mum.

"All Floyd has to do is watch Manny-Marquez 3 (arguably the other 2 as well) and see how Manny lost that fight and yes,Manny lost that fight!!!"

We saw that counter punching, a mastery of range and angles and the confidence not to just shell up more than solve the Manny riddle.

Floyd will be countering and picking Manny off all night.... stopping him late. Mark my words.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arum wants Floyd to pay more money to get his date pushed back again to get the fight done June 9.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    pacman don't jump through the hoops for no one, especially a woman beating spoiled thug.
    Just Bob Arum...

im sure there are ridiculous demands from floyd, that are NOT mentioned on the tweet.
    what this time? manny has to take a test that no boxing organization on the planet makes you do lol. yeah right floyd.
    No other body? Ever heard of Olympic Boxing? Can the best P4P fighter in the history of all creatures in existance (blessed be thy name) honestly not cope with doing the same test that unpaid, amature boxers take?

You're only 'sure there will be ridiculous demands' because of your clearly dislike of Floyd as a person.... No substance.... just hate and your imagination, if you want proof look no further than arum flip flopping over fight dates and manny flip flopping over excuses why he can't give some blood.

pressure and heart CAN beat skill, and manny has both. Waaaaay more than gayweather ever had!! talk about a snoozer of a fighter.

all manny has to do is watch Castillo/mayweather 1, and study how floyd lost.
    and yes, floyd did lose that fight!!!

constant pressure from manny will beat the running/backpeddaling gayweather!!!
    unlike lame-ass mosely, manny will be unleashing bombs all night
    YEAH! It worked so well for Ricky hatton... why not? :rolleyes"

All Floyd has to do is watch tapes of VARIOUS the times that Manny has been stopped/beaten... not just in the eyes of fans but OFFICIALS too.

tbh I don't know why I'm taking you at all seriously... you honestly think that Floyd is the same fighter that he was YEARS ago in the first Castilllo fight? he hasn't developed at all? Sweet... makes me want to ruffle your hair and send you him to your mum.

"All Floyd has to do is watch Manny-Marquez 3 (arguably the other 2 as well) and see how Manny lost that fight and yes,Manny lost that fight!!!"

We saw that counter punching, a mastery of range and angles and the confidence not to just shell up more than solve the Manny riddle.

Floyd will be countering and picking Manny off all night.... stopping him late. Mark my words.
    You actually respond to #1fightfan? I just always assumed he was some fake troll/robot account pre-loaded with random, incoherent Floyd-hate posts set to randomly spam the forum

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smoke and mirrors people. Smoke and mirrors.

Of course he's going to call out Pac now, he is currently in negotiations with Guerrero & Canelo, and he also knows that it doesn't make econonmic sense to fight Manny in an 18,000 seat arena, when he can make 5 times more as a fighter and co-promoter with the fight in a larger stadium. He knows in order for him to get the money he wants they have to go to a larger stadium, so he knows that deal will not be able to be reached for May 5th at the MGM.

He's hoping that no one will complain when he fights Guerrero. I can hear it now "well I called out that punk Pac, and the bitch wouldn't fight me".

Floyd ain't stupid, but he thinks that boxing fans are.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    he also knows that it doesn't make econonmic sense to fight Manny in an 18,000 seat arena, when he can make 5 times more as a fighter and co-promoter with the fight in a larger stadium.
    This is Arum's line. The huge bulk of the money will come from PPV sales, not gate sales. Seating 3x as many people at the live show will not somehow equal 5x as much money total. It may be a 10% bump, which is not nothing, but come on.

Thread Information