So now that Floyd-Cotto is a done deal, and it looks like pac-bradley is a done deal will the Pac-Bradley Fight hurt whatever "chance" we had at them two fighting in the fall. First of all i don't think this fight will ever happen, and have thought that for awhile. My reason for thinking Pac-bradley will hurt the fight is for this reason. Floyd Mayweather and Miguel Cotto our household names in the boxing world and will probably do a damn good number in the PPV buys. On the other hand i don't see pac-bradley doing so well. Sure Pacquiao will sell on his name alone, but the casual boxing fan does not know who the hell Tim Bradley is.

I know they supposedly agreed to a 50/50 split in this last round of negotiations. I just don't see that happening after their next fights, assuming they both win. You know damn well Floyd will be mentioning that in negotiations. He and Cotto will do somewhere around 1.2 PPV and Pac-Bradley 800K-950K. I think these fights throws more obstacles at this fight happening. Sorry if i'm just ranting BS, i'm bored at work