Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye ChIsora press conference brawl

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    I think because of his relative bottle job of Wlad (not his literal one of Chisora!) people find it easy to over look his talent. I can't see Chisora beating Haye... People who think Haye would losr must be counting on him not showing up like he did against Wlad?
    Adam I feel it will be a good grudge match, and one I would pay to watch and no love lost between them
    both entertaining good stuff, I go for Haye to win this one, really good domestic fight for the fan's yes
    bring it on.!

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    "HE GLASSED ME!!" lol
    This videos tight best moment was vitali laughing while all this is happening lol
    true they the brits did make an ass of themselves in fornt of the brothers.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I think because of his relative bottle job of Wlad (not his literal one of Chisora!) people find it easy to over look his talent. I can't see Chisora beating Haye... People who think Haye would losr must be counting on him not showing up like he did against Wlad?
    I think it's because David Haye isn't really a proper Heavyweight, plus David Haye has had a shaky chin in the past, i mean he was almost KO'ed by a Super Middleweight.
    I agree, chisora is much stronger than Haye. Think its a good match in the making, everyone is up in arms about these antics but it's making for a REAL domestic grudge match like dia bando says!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    "HE GLASSED ME!!" lol
    This videos tight best moment was vitali laughing while all this is happening lol
    true they the brits did make an ass of themselves in fornt of the brothers.
    Must admit they both were pricks but it was entertaining, hype at it's best you could say or not.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm gonna go one better and say it'll be GOOD for boxing if a bout comes of it. The general public don't care about boxing but this will grab them. Forget Fraudley and Haye... This will have real heat.

Shit, the public love big brothet and geordie shore... This should hurt the sport, but it won't... People want base, obnoxious personalities, shouting and poor behaviour - give it to them

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm gonna go one better and say it'll be GOOD for boxing if a bout comes of it. The general public don't care about boxing but this will grab them. Forget Fraudley and Haye... This will have real heat.

Shit, the public love big brothet and geordie shore... This should hurt the sport, but it won't... People want base, obnoxious personalities, shouting and poor behaviour - give it to them
    It may do the sport some good, back on main stream TV may be, Adam's right with this one you want
    entertainment you got it.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I missread your post and was about to ask what channel I could watch this Big Brothel program on
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The days when boxers/sportman where gentlemen are gone!!! both Vitali and Wlad are Gents well spoken, family men respectfull and likeable people who are total pro's and solid sportmen. YET EVERYONE CALLS THEM BORRING AND BAD FOR BOXING. Thes types of charectors are what people seem to want. HAYE had no buisness being there cutting in on other peoples time, had he not turned up the fight would not have brokenout......Dont blame the firework store blame the one who throw the the match in the stockroom.......DEL BOYS crazy but haye caused to problems.

DEL BOY had a fight called off when WLAD got injury, then it was called off a 2nd time when WLAD aggreed fight with HAYE....HAYE then turned up in germany and was having talks to fight Vitali the week of the CHISORA fight, DERECK wasnt happy as he fought his fight might get called of again due to HAYE, Cant blame him for being paranoid there lol, HAye then said he dont give CHISORA any chance of winning......ALL of thses things are partly the reason DEL BOYS been a total dick out there lol. so HAYE gate crashing his press con was alwys goner end this way

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Egggsactly!! This is what British boxing needs. Ok it doesn't paint anybody in a good light acting the way they did but I am now suddenly very interested in this match like I was interested in most Benn/Eubank fights when I was younger. British boxing has lacked characters and real grudges for years. This will be great for it.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post

Egggsactly!! This is what British boxing needs. Ok it doesn't paint anybody in a good light acting the way they did but I am now suddenly very interested in this match like I was interested in most Benn/Eubank fights when I was younger. British boxing has lacked characters and real grudges for years. This will be great for it.
    The only problem is that these two are imbeciles and someone will really get killed before they get into the ring.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought it was ridiculous when Haye's manager called Klitchko's manager an 'embarresment'. After a brawl like that and he had blood dripping from his face!
    This signiture is up as ante in a 'sig-bet'. Wanna bet anyone?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We must remember this is not a gentleman's sport, it's not chess it's not football you don't play at
    boxing. What this brawl done was put British boxing back on the map, for the wrong reasons may
    be but it will have the general public, wanting to see this fight not just us boxing fan's.
    Hype or hatred what ever you want to call it, this will generate a lot if interest in boxing it will make
    both fighter's a lot of money and we get to see a great fight I hope.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Makes me disgusted to be British

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora is game. The man fought his heart out last night, which is more than what can be said about Haye. The slap and spraying water and the threats show he's either a little mental or he's a genius at hyping a fight and drawing attention.
    Haye needs to disappear, can't stand him anymore. That camera tripod he threw is what cut Adam Booth.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora's game if nothing else. He put on a good show against vitali last night. Then straight after going 12 rounds against the heavyweight champion he wants to fight Haye! Obviously has a tile off off but he's got some balls!!

Thread Information