Default Re: Mayweather Vs Cotto Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    '
    There's some truth to it. But it's irrelevant. And you make yourself look like a fool by even bringing it up. More than you usually do. Think about it. The man went into the biggest fight of his career without a legit trainer. Who's fucking fault was that? Nobody but his fucking own. There is no excuse for him not having one. And there is no way it can be used as an excuse. Cotto was not some green rookie who had just turned pro. He was a vet with multiple championship fights to his name. He had a back up plan. He didn't execute it cuz the PR in him kicked in and he decided to quit instead.
    Once an asshole always an asshole. Reasoning is wasted on you. You spout your shit and constantly piss off the good people in this forum. AND... you've got your intimidated groupies with no thoughts of their own, who must worship the bullshit avatar you insist on having next to your name.

Get back to me when you have something intelligent to say, asswipe.
    Yes the cold hard truth usually does hurt. Which is why instead of taking it like a man you go to the insults. Whatever. It don't bother me none. But I ain't the one to blame for your anger. You got 2 people for that. Your idol Cotto, for being a quitter. And your own dumb ass, You set yourself up by saying stupid, moronic shit like this

"Don't you understand that Cotto did not have a sound game plan against Pacquaio? You DO understand that he was in there with basically a non-entity of a trainer"

Like that even fucking matters. It doesn't. If the man wants to go into the biggest fight of his career with some clown posing as a trainer than fine. Let him. That's his own stupidity. The fact that you're pathetic enough to actually try and use it as an excuse shows you're the definition of a groupie.

Whatever dude. You consider Cotto a "quitter" 'cause you're a hater. You got no real arguments. You "back up" your pronouncements with questionable "logic", which is really a word I should not use with you. It's really not logic at all. Anyone who professes to know what's in a particular fighter's mind either has a degree in psychology, or is a delusional hater. You are the latter. You have your little followers... but those don't count... 'cause they got no thoughts of their own. But hell... you're allowed your opinion, no matter how illogical and based on hate and bias it may be. We've beat this one to death... and I got no desire to continue trading insults with you. Fact... you might even say I'm "quitting." Go ahead.... have the last word, you little thug you.

Soon as I saw your location, you quitting was always gonna be the final outcome. It's in your nature. You nothing but a coward ass, yellow groupie. The lengths you go to make excuses for your sweetheart Cotto losing proves what I'm saying about you is true. It's either some make believe wraps or Cotto's clown trainer that are to blame for his losses. Cotto getting his ass kicked had nothing to do with it, right?

Just yanking your chain, thug. I'm not gonna quit. I'm having too much fun coming in here and laughing at..... er..... I mean..... reading your latest post. Please keep up the good work. So now Margarito's wraps are "make believe", huh? Interesting. You know.... it's hard to be pissed at you. You're so laughably ignorant and "see-through" biased... it's pathetic. But instead of making me mad.... it just makes me chuckle a little bit.

Here's some free advice: Ease up once in awhile, dude. Take a deep breath..... that's it...... a deep breath..... and hold it for all eternity...... no, just kidding there. Take a deep breath, and ADMIT to your shortcomings. Really... it won't hurt. You'll be surprised to how liberating it might be. Here... I'll help you. Just say the following words out loud:

"I, Violent Demise... he of the laughable avatar which I made up 'cause I think it makes me look badass and dangerous... hereby admit that I am kinda biased toward Mexican fighters and against Puerto Rican fighters for no good reason. But I got my cool image I gotta take care of. That's why I sometimes write in short, staccato sentences. Makes me sound like a street punk. I gotta keep up my image 'cause I got a few homies here that hang on my every word. Gotta keep that edge. I know I'm wrong a lot of the time. And abrasive..... and annoying.... and exasperating..... and abusive.... and nonsensical..... but hey... it's part of my personna."

There... don't you feel a little better?

All it took was one pull of the string. Last word, huh? Like I told FD he ain't going no where. He'll just go offline and practice posting. He'll try and come up with something that he thinks sounds cool in a sad, pathetic, desperate attempt to change the topic. And sure enough, here you are. With some weak, lame post that took you about 3 or 4 hours to come up with. Now lets see. Was it cool? I'm sure in your head it is. Anything to do with the thread topic included in your cool post? Of course not. Why? Cuz you have nothing. It's always someone or something else fault. Like Cotto you're a bad loser. Only difference is Cotto is only loser when he loses a fight. While you're just a loser overall. Either way excuses come out from both of you. I find it hilarious how you try and merge Margarito-Mosley and Margarito-Cotto 1 together like they were one fight. Just to blame Cotto's first quit job loss on wraps. Groupie lust at it's finest. You can call it opinion if you want. That's fine. Everybody knows you're not the brightest muthafukka around. But it's not an opinion. It's a fact. The Nevada commission which is light years ahead in experience than the clueless California commission checked and clear Margarito's wraps. Like i told you countless times. Facts don't lie. And I only deal in facts

Margarito cleared of wrongdoing in July 2008 win over Cotto

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'
    There's some truth to it. But it's irrelevant. And you make yourself look like a fool by even bringing it up. More than you usually do. Think about it. The man went into the biggest fight of his career without a legit trainer. Who's fucking fault was that? Nobody but his fucking own. There is no excuse for him not having one. And there is no way it can be used as an excuse. Cotto was not some green rookie who had just turned pro. He was a vet with multiple championship fights to his name. He had a back up plan. He didn't execute it cuz the PR in him kicked in and he decided to quit instead.
    Once an asshole always an asshole. Reasoning is wasted on you. You spout your shit and constantly piss off the good people in this forum. AND... you've got your intimidated groupies with no thoughts of their own, who must worship the bullshit avatar you insist on having next to your name.

Yes the cold hard truth usually does hurt. Which is why instead of taking it like a man you go to the insults. Whatever. It don't bother me none. But I ain't the one to blame for your anger. You got 2 people for that. Your idol Cotto, for being a quitter. And your own dumb ass, You set yourself up by saying stupid, moronic shit like this

"Don't you understand that Cotto did not have a sound game plan against Pacquaio? You DO understand that he was in there with basically a non-entity of a trainer"

Like that even fucking matters. It doesn't. If the man wants to go into the biggest fight of his career with some clown posing as a trainer than fine. Let him. That's his own stupidity. The fact that you're pathetic enough to actually try and use it as an excuse shows you're the definition of a groupie.

Whatever dude. You consider Cotto a "quitter" 'cause you're a hater. You got no real arguments. You "back up" your pronouncements with questionable "logic", which is really a word I should not use with you. It's really not logic at all. Anyone who professes to know what's in a particular fighter's mind either has a degree in psychology, or is a delusional hater. You are the latter. You have your little followers... but those don't count... 'cause they got no thoughts of their own. But hell... you're allowed your opinion, no matter how illogical and based on hate and bias it may be. We've beat this one to death... and I got no desire to continue trading insults with you. Fact... you might even say I'm "quitting." Go ahead.... have the last word, you little thug you.

Soon as I saw your location, you quitting was always gonna be the final outcome. It's in your nature. You nothing but a coward ass, yellow groupie. The lengths you go to make excuses for your sweetheart Cotto losing proves what I'm saying about you is true. It's either some make believe wraps or Cotto's clown trainer that are to blame for his losses. Cotto getting his ass kicked had nothing to do with it, right?

Just yanking your chain, thug. I'm not gonna quit. I'm having too much fun coming in here and laughing at..... er..... I mean..... reading your latest post. Please keep up the good work. So now Margarito's wraps are "make believe", huh? Interesting. You know.... it's hard to be pissed at you. You're so laughably ignorant and "see-through" biased... it's pathetic. But instead of making me mad.... it just makes me chuckle a little bit.

Here's some free advice: Ease up once in awhile, dude. Take a deep breath..... that's it...... a deep breath..... and hold it for all eternity...... no, just kidding there. Take a deep breath, and ADMIT to your shortcomings. Really... it won't hurt. You'll be surprised to how liberating it might be. Here... I'll help you. Just say the following words out loud:

"I, Violent Demise... he of the laughable avatar which I made up 'cause I think it makes me look badass and dangerous... hereby admit that I am kinda biased toward Mexican fighters and against Puerto Rican fighters for no good reason. But I got my cool image I gotta take care of. That's why I sometimes write in short, staccato sentences. Makes me sound like a street punk. I gotta keep up my image 'cause I got a few homies here that hang on my every word. Gotta keep that edge. I know I'm wrong a lot of the time. And abrasive..... and annoying.... and exasperating..... and abusive.... and nonsensical..... but hey... it's part of my personna."

All it took was one pull of the string. Last word, huh? Like I told FD he ain't going no where. He'll just go offline and practice posting. He'll try and come up with something that he thinks sounds cool in a sad, pathetic, desperate attempt to change the topic. And sure enough, here you are. With some weak, lame post that took you about 3 or 4 hours to come up with. Now lets see. Was it cool? I'm sure in your head it is. Anything to do with the thread topic included in your cool post? Of course not. Why? Cuz you have nothing. It's always someone or something else fault. Like Cotto you're a bad loser. Only difference is Cotto is only loser when he loses a fight. While you're just a loser overall. Either way excuses come out from both of you. I find it hilarious how you try and merge Margarito-Mosley and Margarito-Cotto 1 together like they were one fight. Just to blame Cotto's first quit job loss on wraps. Groupie lust at it's finest. You can call it opinion if you want. That's fine. Everybody knows you're not the brightest muthafukka around. But it's not an opinion. It's a fact. The Nevada commission which is light years ahead in experience than the clueless California commission checked and clear Margarito's wraps. Like i told you countless times. Facts don't lie. And I only deal in facts

Sorry to get in on this but the link kinda proves more how stupid the commission is. sure they do check the wraps alot but when it comes down to it, it wasn't any one from the commission that saw there was something wrong with the raps. it was Mosleys trainer who had figured it all out. I'm not puerto rican so don't think I am. but I honestly feel margarito was cought cheating and after seeing the diffrence in his punching power after the Cotto fight and everything after it should make you understand just on that alone. The guy hasn't beat any one only one person who also was a nobody and still a close fight I heard. I just don't see how any one would back him up. Anyways that's how I see it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    '

Sorry to get in on this but the link kinda proves more how stupid the commission is. sure they do check the wraps alot but when it comes down to it, it wasn't any one from the commission that saw there was something wrong with the raps. it was Mosleys trainer who had figured it all out. I'm not puerto rican so don't think I am. but I honestly feel margarito was cought cheating and after seeing the diffrence in his punching power after the Cotto fight and everything after it should make you understand just on that alone. The guy hasn't beat any one only one person who also was a nobody and still a close fight I heard. I just don't see how any one would back him up. Anyways that's how I see it.
    You do realize the Nevada commission went as far as feeling the wraps and found nothing wrong, right? You can't compare the Nevada commission to the California commission. It's like comparing a pro boxer to an amateur boxer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'

You do realize the Nevada commission went as far as feeling the wraps and found nothing wrong, right? You can't compare the Nevada commission to the California commission. It's like comparing a pro boxer to an amateur boxer.
    Yea but what they found with Mosley was a substance that hardened when wet. Which Means its possible it hardened during the Cotto fight. Like I said before look at the diffrence of margaritos punches befor the mosley fight and the punches during and after..... BIG DIFFRENCE in power my friend.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito got caught trying to cheat before the Mosley fight. How can anyone positively clear Margarito of any wrongdoing in the Cotto fight, which had already happened? Why would Margarito only start cheating against Mosley after "never having done so before"? These are all valid questions. The immediate and extensive damage to Cotto's face is a pretty good clue that is wasn't just due to volume of punches. Sure Cotto has been cut before... but this was far beyond any of those times. And like has already been said... Margarito's power "post-Mosley" has proven to be way off. Who knows how many other fights he won using those plaster casts? And when Margarito had Cotto in front of him again... and PROMISED to knock him out so everyone could see it wasn't the plaster casts.... he didn't. He hit Cotto enough that had it been just his power the 1st time around... he would've knocked him out in the 2nd fight also.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito got caught trying to cheat before the Mosley fight. How can anyone positively clear Margarito of any wrongdoing in the Cotto fight, which had already happened? Why would Margarito only start cheating against Mosley after "never having done so before"? These are all valid questions. The immediate and extensive damage to Cotto's face is a pretty good clue that is wasn't just due to volume of punches. Sure Cotto has been cut before... but this was far beyond any of those times. And like has already been said... Margarito's power "post-Mosley" has proven to be way off. Who knows how many other fights he won using those plaster casts? And when Margarito had Cotto in front of him again... and PROMISED to knock him out so everyone could see it wasn't the plaster casts.... he didn't. He hit Cotto enough that had it been just his power the 1st time around... he would've knocked him out in the 2nd fight also.
    so you want to say that in 47 fights Margarito has used plaster more then once ? You say it as if putting plaster in your wraps and getting away with it more then once is an easy thing to do. I doubt he would get away with it. Even if the commission doesn't see it the other fighters trainer would don't you think ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When an athlete is caught cheating, they should not be given the benefit of the doubt that it was the first time that they have cheated. They should get the benefit of the doubt that they have achieved those previous victories because of cheating.

This should apply to boxing since cheating shows a high disregard for the well-being of a fellow boxer and can bring substantial injury, even death, to the opponent.

I am not even mentioning any boxer's name in here so as not to make this post look bias.

Btw, why did this thread shift to Margarito? ........... oppps!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post
    When an athlete is caught cheating, they should not be given the benefit of the doubt that it was the first time that they have cheated. They should get the benefit of the doubt that they have achieved those previous victories because of cheating.

This should apply to boxing since cheating shows a high disregard for the well-being of a fellow boxer and can bring substantial injury, even death, to the opponent.

I am not even mentioning any boxer's name in here so as not to make this post look bias.

Btw, why did this thread shift to Margarito? ........... oppps!!!
    It shifted cause someone said Cotto would quit like before and Tito's feelings got hurt so he decided to bring up how Margarito could have used loaded gloves when he defeated Cotto

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'

Seriously you two, you've been going at each other forever, so I'm surprised that you guys haven't whipped out your dicks to see whose is bigger.

Come on guys, whip those bad boys out, and lets all see who has the bigger one.

I'll volunteer to be the judge.
    Last edited by Diane; 02-29-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Seriously you two, you've been going at each other forever, so I'm surprised that you guys haven't whipped out your dicks to see whose is bigger.

I'll volunteer be the judge.
    He's a fool. But I ain't trying to kill the boy. The humiliation would be to much for him to bear

Yea but what they found with Mosley was a substance that hardened when wet. Which Means its possible it hardened during the Cotto fight. Like I said before look at the diffrence of margaritos punches befor the mosley fight and the punches during and after..... BIG DIFFRENCE in power my friend.
    You must be new to the sport. So I'm gonna cut you some slack. You just looking at the final results and forming your opinion off that. You need to watch the actual fights to get the whole story. Margarito has had 3 fights since the Mosley fight and after serving his year suspension. His first fight was against a club fighter named Roberto Garcia. After being out of the ring for 16 months Margarito was looking to get some rounds in. Margarito dropped him in the 1st and won every single round. And despite Garcia never being stopped before in his career it's pretty obvious Margarito could of stopped him if really wanted to and opened up. The 2nd fight was the Pac fight. When you move like a glacier, speed is a killer. Pacquiao speed almost killed him. Bad style's match up. But even than Pacquiao himself admitted Margarito hurt him a couple times. 3rd fight is the Cotto remastch. Cotto ran more than he fought. That's a poor example to use as evidence. Another thing you forgetting is wear and tear. Margatito smashed Cotto in there first fight. But it wasn't easy. He took his share of punishment that night. He took nothing but punishment against Mosley. And the Williams, Clottey and Cintron fights weren't easy. Margarito not stopping people like before is due to him being an aged, declined fighrer. Not wraps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll volunteer be the judge.
    He's a fool. But I ain't trying to kill the boy. The humiliation would be to much for him to bear

You must be new to the sport. So I'm gonna cut you some slack. You just looking at the final results and forming your opinion off that. You need to watch the actual fights to get the whole story. Margarito has had 3 fights since the Mosley fight and after serving his year suspension. His first fight was against a club fighter named Roberto Garcia. After being out of the ring for 16 months Margarito was looking to get some rounds in. Margarito dropped him in the 1st and won every single round. And despite Garcia never being stopped before in his career it's pretty obvious Margarito could of stopped him if really wanted to and opened up. The 2nd fight was the Pac fight. When you move like a glacier, speed is a killer. Pacquiao speed almost killed him. Bad style's match up. But even than Pacquiao himself admitted Margarito hurt him a couple times. 3rd fight is the Cotto remastch. Cotto ran more than he fought. That's a poor example to use as evidence. Another thing you forgetting is wear and tear. Margatito smashed Cotto in there first fight. But it wasn't easy. He took his share of punishment that night. He took nothing but punishment against Mosley. And the Williams, Clottey and Cintron fights weren't easy. Margarito not stopping people like before is due to him being an aged, declined fighrer. Not wraps.
    You remember him as a knight in shining armor and I'll remember him as a cheat.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll volunteer to be the judge.

Aww... I'm just having a little fun. I stopped taking VD seriously a few dozen posts ago.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's entertaining to watch VD an Tito bust each other's balls all the time but both dudes are cool in my eyes so I dont get this Latino on Latino violence..

Just wondering VD... U bang?? And u havent forgot about our Morales-Garcia bet right $75 dollas...

Garcia is gonna fuck Morales up... This is the end for him...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cotto knock's down Mayweather in the 4th, Mayweather goes on from there not losing a round after.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    It's entertaining to watch VD an Tito bust each other's balls all the time but both dudes are cool in my eyes so I dont get this Latino on Latino violence..

Just wondering VD... U bang?? And u havent forgot about our Morales-Garcia bet right $75 dollas...

Garcia is gonna fuck Morales up... This is the end for him...
    Long time ago. And I don't forget. Just remember you got Garcia.

Thread Information