Default Re: Mayweather Vs Cotto Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The fight ends like Cotto's other losses. Him quitting at the end.

He's lost two fights. One to a cheater, where he was smart enough to take a knee and avoid getting pummeled by plaster casts... and another where the REF stopped the fight. But what the hell am I doing even acknowledging your stupidity in this forum? You sure that baseball bat didn't actually hit you on the head?
    The ref stopping the fight was really just a technicality. Cotto had already quit a couple of rounds earlier. It's easy to tell when he's checked out of a fight. He starts backing up in a circular motion with his hands at his waist and tries to avoid punches by moving his upper body. Not that it ever helps. Cotto is one of the few fighters who can go into survival mode and still takes as much punishment if not more than when he's not in survival mode

Wow... all this wisdom gathered from watching a boxer with two WHOLE defeats in his career. And one to a plaster-gloved cheater. Amazing. I know you're hell-bent on declaring Cotto a "quitter" in your inmense boxing wisdom... but you (and your groupies) are in a distinct minority. Fact of the matter is... fighters go into "survival mode", as you put it, sometimes while they gather their wits and are coming up with a new game plan. And how a fighter goes into that mode varies from fighter to fighter. Unlike you'd have us all believe, not all fighters throw caution to the wind and let the chips fall where they may. Some clinch... some sway... some back up more... some resort to fouling. Part of boxing, my thuggish friend.

But what the hell. You're mind is made up... and so are the minds of the groupies that worship the ground you walk on.

I know your lust for Cotto is strong. So you feel the need to defend him no matter what. Fine. Whatever. But I have no doubt if it was Berto, Margarito or any one not named Cotto in there against Pac you would be saying they quit. Cuz the only game plan Cotto was trying to come up with when he started retreating was to either quit himself or have his corner do it for him.

I'm going to continue to try reasoning with you, against my better judgement. Don't you understand that Cotto did not have a sound game plan against Pacquaio? You DO understand that he was in there with basically a non-entity of a trainer... the joker who happened to fill the gap between Cotto's uncle, and Emanuel Stewart.... right? Cotto started out well enough... snapping Pac's head back with good jabs. But soon after (and without direction), started trading with Pacquiao... and got caught with numerous good shots. After that... he did go into his survival mode, but only trying to clear his head and figure out another strategy. Is this such an unheard of concept for you?

Let me turn it around for you. In any other boxer other than Cotto... you'd be calling this defense, or strategy, or whatever. But since Cotto's never done it for you, you call it "quitting". AND... you've got your little legion of followers who can't form their own sentences, and resort to parroting the crap you spout so often.

Any chance there might be some truth in any of this...... sport?

'
    There's some truth to it. But it's irrelevant. And you make yourself look like a fool by even bringing it up. More than you usually do. Think about it. The man went into the biggest fight of his career without a legit trainer. Who's fucking fault was that? Nobody but his fucking own. There is no excuse for him not having one. And there is no way it can be used as an excuse. Cotto was not some green rookie who had just turned pro. He was a vet with multiple championship fights to his name. He had a back up plan. He didn't execute it cuz the PR in him kicked in and he decided to quit instead.
    Once an asshole always an asshole. Reasoning is wasted on you. You spout your shit and constantly piss off the good people in this forum. AND... you've got your intimidated groupies with no thoughts of their own, who must worship the bullshit avatar you insist on having next to your name.

Get back to me when you have something intelligent to say, asswipe.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD... if you're going to insist on your "Cotto is a quitter" bullshit... at least post something new that in some way PROVES your point. Otherwise, do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up.

Ok?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD... if you're going to insist on your "Cotto is a quitter" bullshit... at least post something new that in some way PROVES your point. Otherwise, do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up.

Ok?

You're better than this Tito, why bother? Just put the little shit stain on ignore, problem solved.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post

Ok?

You're better than this Tito, why bother? Just put the little shit stain on ignore, problem solved.

Yeah you're right bro. But I'd have to put his followers on ignore also..... hmmmm... which come to think of it might not be a bad idea.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'
    There's some truth to it. But it's irrelevant. And you make yourself look like a fool by even bringing it up. More than you usually do. Think about it. The man went into the biggest fight of his career without a legit trainer. Who's fucking fault was that? Nobody but his fucking own. There is no excuse for him not having one. And there is no way it can be used as an excuse. Cotto was not some green rookie who had just turned pro. He was a vet with multiple championship fights to his name. He had a back up plan. He didn't execute it cuz the PR in him kicked in and he decided to quit instead.
    Once an asshole always an asshole. Reasoning is wasted on you. You spout your shit and constantly piss off the good people in this forum. AND... you've got your intimidated groupies with no thoughts of their own, who must worship the bullshit avatar you insist on having next to your name.

Yes the cold hard truth usually does hurt. Which is why instead of taking it like a man you go to the insults. Whatever. It don't bother me none. But I ain't the one to blame for your anger. You got 2 people for that. Your idol Cotto, for being a quitter. And your own dumb ass, You set yourself up by saying stupid, moronic shit like this

"Don't you understand that Cotto did not have a sound game plan against Pacquaio? You DO understand that he was in there with basically a non-entity of a trainer"

Like that even fucking matters. It doesn't. If the man wants to go into the biggest fight of his career with some clown posing as a trainer than fine. Let him. That's his own stupidity. The fact that you're pathetic enough to actually try and use it as an excuse shows you're the definition of a groupie.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    This fight isn't going the distance, one way or another.. Cotto might quit on his knees again..
    Cotto fought a guy with cement blocks on his knuckles when gave up. Floyd has brittle hands. Common sense dictates that you are more likely wrong with your theory there homie.
    I don't see Floyd knocking out Cotto, contrary to popular belief, Mayweather is not a big puncher.
    Contrary to popular belief? Nobody ever said floyd is a big puncher but one doesnt need to be a big puncher to score KOs..

Floyd's power comes from speed, timing, precision and punch placement which is more than enough to create knockouts.

punching power comes in many forms..
    Lmfao! Like you've ever punched someone in your life.

Floyd's power comes from when his opponent choose to stop fighting and not look at him . Also known as "bitch ass sucker punch".
    PSL, when Uncle Arum decides to sacrifice his little boy to Floyd I will sig bet you that Floyd will knock out Manny Pacquiao.

You will win the bet if there is any other result other than a Floyd Mayweather K.O, deal? Remember this post
    Wow. Ballsy.

Bookmarked!!!

SURE!!!

Let's do 1 year!!!

Confirmed?
    Yup, 1 year is absolutely fine for you to wear my signature.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'

Yes the cold hard truth usually does hurt. Which is why instead of taking it like a man you go to the insults. Whatever. It don't bother me none. But I ain't the one to blame for your anger. You got 2 people for that. Your idol Cotto, for being a quitter. And your own dumb ass, You set yourself up by saying stupid, moronic shit like this

"Don't you understand that Cotto did not have a sound game plan against Pacquaio? You DO understand that he was in there with basically a non-entity of a trainer"

Like that even fucking matters. It doesn't. If the man wants to go into the biggest fight of his career with some clown posing as a trainer than fine. Let him. That's his own stupidity. The fact that you're pathetic enough to actually try and use it as an excuse shows you're the definition of a groupie.

Whatever dude. You consider Cotto a "quitter" 'cause you're a hater. You got no real arguments. You "back up" your pronouncements with questionable "logic", which is really a word I should not use with you. It's really not logic at all. Anyone who professes to know what's in a particular fighter's mind either has a degree in psychology, or is a delusional hater. You are the latter. You have your little followers... but those don't count... 'cause they got no thoughts of their own. But hell... you're allowed your opinion, no matter how illogical and based on hate and bias it may be. We've beat this one to death... and I got no desire to continue trading insults with you. Fact... you might even say I'm "quitting." Go ahead.... have the last word, you little thug you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'

Whatever dude. You consider Cotto a "quitter" 'cause you're a hater. You got no real arguments. You "back up" your pronouncements with questionable "logic", which is really a word I should not use with you. It's really not logic at all. Anyone who professes to know what's in a particular fighter's mind either has a degree in psychology, or is a delusional hater. You are the latter. You have your little followers... but those don't count... 'cause they got no thoughts of their own. But hell... you're allowed your opinion, no matter how illogical and based on hate and bias it may be. We've beat this one to death... and I got no desire to continue trading insults with you. Fact... you might even say I'm "quitting." Go ahead.... have the last word, you little thug you.

If any ones gonna have the last word it's ME......

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'

Soon as I saw your location, you quitting was always gonna be the final outcome. It's in your nature. You nothing but a coward ass, yellow groupie. The lengths you go to make excuses for your sweetheart Cotto losing proves what I'm saying about you is true. It's either some make believe wraps or Cotto's clown trainer that are to blame for his losses. Cotto getting his ass kicked had nothing to do with it, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going back to the topic of the thread, I 'd say Mayweather by unanimous decision.

...... and Cotto is not a quitter. I also hope he wins.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post
    Going back to the topic of the thread, I 'd say Mayweather by unanimous decision.

...... and Cotto is not a quitter. I also hope he wins.

Call me crazy, but I believe Miguel has a good shot at winning this May 5th, I may actually have to buy the PPV in HD.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Mayweather to dominate. I can see Cotto getting cut up and stopped as a result of the cuts in the later rounds, or in such a hole on the cards that he throws in the towel. Cotto could also go into survival mode in the middle rounds, and end up finishing the fight with Mayweather winning almost all the rounds.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    I like Mayweather to dominate. I can see Cotto getting cut up and stopped as a result of the cuts in the later rounds, or in such a hole on the cards that he throws in the towel. Cotto could also go into survival mode in the middle rounds, and end up finishing the fight with Mayweather winning almost all the rounds.
    That's more or less how I see it going as well.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did not read past the first page and I believe I know why my favorite of the two, Cotto will not win. It's simple, he's tired and he has been in some really grueling fights and Floyd smells blood and that's all there is to it. If Miguel gets a chip on his shoulder and is really pissed off I don't see Floyd losing. Floyd can still take a beating if we get an ill tempered relentless Cotto banging Floyd's body and violating his F***ing will. Floyd should be backed into a corner and Miguel should be prepared to punch in bunches like a sprinter during a four hundred meter race. I am allowed to dream. Floyd is really good but he needs to feel the wrath of an equally skilled slugger that is not shot or lacks the desire to bombard this ill tempered, arrogant man named Floyd Mayweather.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'

Soon as I saw your location, you quitting was always gonna be the final outcome. It's in your nature. You nothing but a coward ass, yellow groupie. The lengths you go to make excuses for your sweetheart Cotto losing proves what I'm saying about you is true. It's either some make believe wraps or Cotto's clown trainer that are to blame for his losses. Cotto getting his ass kicked had nothing to do with it, right?

Just yanking your chain, thug. I'm not gonna quit. I'm having too much fun coming in here and laughing at..... er..... I mean..... reading your latest post. Please keep up the good work. So now Margarito's wraps are "make believe", huh? Interesting. You know.... it's hard to be pissed at you. You're so laughably ignorant and "see-through" biased... it's pathetic. But instead of making me mad.... it just makes me chuckle a little bit.

Here's some free advice: Ease up once in awhile, dude. Take a deep breath..... that's it...... a deep breath..... and hold it for all eternity...... no, just kidding there. Take a deep breath, and ADMIT to your shortcomings. Really... it won't hurt. You'll be surprised to how liberating it might be. Here... I'll help you. Just say the following words out loud:

"I, Violent Demise... he of the laughable avatar which I made up 'cause I think it makes me look badass and dangerous... hereby admit that I am kinda biased toward Mexican fighters and against Puerto Rican fighters for no good reason. But I got my cool image I gotta take care of. That's why I sometimes write in short, staccato sentences. Makes me sound like a street punk. I gotta keep up my image 'cause I got a few homies here that hang on my every word. Gotta keep that edge. I know I'm wrong a lot of the time. And abrasive..... and annoying.... and exasperating..... and abusive.... and nonsensical..... but hey... it's part of my personna."

There... don't you feel a little better?

Thread Information