Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Haye vs Chisora. will it happen?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye vs Chisora. will it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by shza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

I'll restate what I said.

Haye is a disgrace to the sport of boxing because:

1. He fought for a title from shit Valuev, who Oldyfield had schooled.
    2. He defended his title by fighting Audley Harrison in a very disappointing fight.
    3. He talked up a fight with the Klitschkos for years before running scared in the actual fight. He then blamed his toe.
    4. He has showed no interest in giving the fans the fights that we want to see.

Justify any of those for me, buddy.
    ha, youre a disgrace

I sometimes thank my lucky stars that the internet wasnt around when i was a teenager coz i would have some stoopid shit
    Oh, an insult?

I thought we were having a discussion that exchanged points of views. I thought maybe you'd had a point that I hadn't previously considered.

You might have some case about how it's just fantastic that you didn't have internet when you were a teenager, but you still need to grow up.

Jackass.
    Slim, "erics44" is a troll, pure and simple. The quicker you put him on ignore, the happier your experience in this forum will be.

(erics44, don't bother replying -- i won't see it unless it gets re-quoted in someone else's post.)
    anyone who calls anyone else a troll on an internet forum is gay

oh I hope noone requotes this
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2. He defended his title by fighting Audley Harrison in a very disappointing fight.
    3. He talked up a fight with the Klitschkos for years before running scared in the actual fight. He then blamed his toe.

ha, youre a disgrace

I sometimes thank my lucky stars that the internet wasnt around when i was a teenager coz i would have some stoopid shit
    Oh, an insult?

I thought we were having a discussion that exchanged points of views. I thought maybe you'd had a point that I hadn't previously considered.

You might have some case about how it's just fantastic that you didn't have internet when you were a teenager, but you still need to grow up.

Jackass.
    Slim, "erics44" is a troll, pure and simple. The quicker you put him on ignore, the happier your experience in this forum will be.

(erics44, don't bother replying -- i won't see it unless it gets re-quoted in someone else's post.)
    anyone who calls anyone else a troll on an internet forum is gay

oh I hope noone requotes this
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They should play that at Chisora's hearing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, an insult?

Jackass.
    Ha mate, i dont know how many times you have insulted me during the few conversations we have had, including this post above

And big man, i have given my point of view over and over again but you are far to bitter about the situation to see things clearly

And wise owl, read point one and have a good think about what you are saying, - david haye is a disgrace to boxing because he won the world title against someone who (in your opinion) wasnt the most tallented of champions

I mean cummon man, is it really worth me to continue the debate?
    I've never once insulted you and then didn't post my argument. I've had reasoning behind my shit.

Now debate like you know how to debate, dickhead.

ha, youre a disgrace

Oh, an insult?

Jackass.

I should have figured.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im not sure thats true slim

I remember one post was something like "you are so stupid" along those lines

Thats about 5 nil to me by the way, you are easier than shza

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never claimed that I didn't insult you. When I did call you stupid, I explained why.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora has said he is completely embarrassed by his antics and immediately regretted slapping vitali, thinking to himself "why did i just do that". He also said he wished he stayed at home in England.

His appeal hearing is coming up soon.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never claimed that I didn't insult you. When I did call you stupid, I explained why.
    Nope you just said i was stupid, that was the whole post

Plus you have insulted me at the end of lots of your posts, i have insulted you once

Listen man, i understand you are upset with haye for losing in the manour he did against wlad but try and put it into perspective, how has it really affected you in your life and should you really have such strong feelings about it? Surely you have more impotant things going on to feel so uptight about david haye?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope you just said i was stupid, that was the whole post

Plus you have insulted me at the end of lots of your posts, i have insulted you once

Listen man, i understand you are upset with haye for losing in the manour he did against wlad but try and put it into perspective, how has it really affected you in your life and should you really have such strong feelings about it? Surely you have more impotant things going on to feel so uptight about david haye?

My

Yes, when you put it in perspective, none of us are personally affected by what David Haye does and what he doesn't do. That would be ludicruous. However, most of us mere mortals have to work very hard for the little money we make. We put in a long, hard day's work... and we earn whatever money we get paid. For entertainment, we sometimes pay good money to watch PPV fights, and rightfully expect a good product for our hard-earned money. So when a fighter shoots his mouth off, promising this and that, purposefully building up interest in the fight, getting more people to shell out their money to watch the fight....... and then proceeds to give 10% of himself, resulting in a shameful performance not even worthy of free TV..... it's a little like thumbing your nose at the boxing public.

And please don't anyone chime in and laugh that you watched the fight for free. I didn't pay for it either, and I'm STILL pissed off at Haye's completely sham of a fight. It's the principle of the thing. It's quite simple, really. If you're not going to put forth the effort, don't bother to get in the ring, or at least shut the f*ck up before the fight.

And tell me..... does the spectacle of Haye laughing all the way to the bank make him more endearing to you Haye fans? Damn, I certainly hope not. Personally, if I had ever been a fan (which I wasn't).... I would've dropped-kicked his ass off my list of fav fighters.

So no.... my life is not altered by Haye, nor is anybody else's on this forum (unless they bet their house on Haye vs. Wlad). But I reserve the right to be pissed off at him, and think of him as a total loser.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So no.... my life is not altered by Haye, nor is anybody else's on this forum (unless they bet their house on Haye vs. Wlad). But I reserve the right to be pissed off at him, and think of him as a total loser.
    you do big man, good speech

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you didn't pay for it you have absolutely no right to say squat about being ripped off. I paid to watch Haye fight Wlad, which he did for 12 rounds, after 2 years of both brothers avoiding him and stopping fight fans seeing the fight they wanted. Haye may have got on his bike after saying he was going to bring it but this is Boxing and he is not the first and will not be the last to BS in order to seal a deal. The Haye haters need to get some perspective, he made much shorter work of Chisora than Vitali despite being much smaller and then had his trainer for afters. Wlad again takes forever to finish a guy who doesn't throw a punch, and as a cruiserweight had no right to be in there with him. Haye fights a bigger but similarly gun shy foe in Audley and finally finishes him but only Haye cops any flak. The huge Klitchsko brothers are the ones playing everyone, but hell lets have a go at a retired cruiserweight who defended himself against a nutter and went 12 rounds with an inept clumsy heavyweight.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Made shorter work of Chisora by clocking him bare fisted with a glass in hand than Vitali did in a title fight? I suppose that was more impressive to you than Chisora actually putting up an honest effort in the ring? The fact that you actually believed the Klitschkos were avoiding Haye for 2 years, then went on to order the PPV and now claim that Wlad just couldn't finish a cruiserweight who didn't throw a punch kind of says it all, surely

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Made shorter work of Chisora by clocking him bare fisted with a glass in hand than Vitali did in a title fight? I suppose that was more impressive to you than Chisora actually putting up an honest effort in the ring? The fact that you actually believed the Klitschkos were avoiding Haye for 2 years, then went on to order the PPV and now claim that Wlad just couldn't finish a cruiserweight who didn't throw a punch kind of says it all, surely

whichever side you take, who ever you do and dont like in this debate, people seem to completely blaming haye for the whole episode, from the first fight being called off to terrible fight that it ended up as

when in reality it wasnt like that, yes haye pulled out of the first fight for financial reasons, then the whole thing became a lot more complicated because he had a belt and demanded a bit more than the poor man's contract that the klits were used to giving out

then when the fight finally happened hayes performance was dismal but klit still held on for dear life many times every round, the fight being a poor fight was the fault of both fighters

Slim the testosterone filled teenager is highly upset by David Haye and thats fine, but in reality it was both camps fault that the fight took so long to make and both camps fault the fight was so dull, haye was negative and klit held on

Haye said before he was going to knock klits head off and klit said before he was gonna knock haye out, neither came even close

but one thing is almost a fact and would be very hard to debate against, the HW division has been shit and very dull during the klits reign, the only time that there was any interest is when there was a challenge from David Haye, the two years it took the fight to make and in particular the 3 months leading up to the fight were the best the HW division has been since sometime during lewis' reign

and it is possible that people are so dissapointed in Haye because they know if he had have won we may have got HW division back

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats all fair enough; I just felt it was cheesy the way Haye actually fought the polar opposite fight to the one he was talking up for so long. He was easily more boring than Wlad aside from half of a round, yet had given his opponent that tag for so long leading up and preached about how he was personally out to change this. I know it stupid to buy into hype, it was just to sell the fight, and in truth he has seemed like a perfectly reasonable dude in any candid interview I've seen with him. Still, a shred of accountability doesn't hurt. He never went for it and had no problem losing a decision, he is a fighter at the end of the day.

Thread Information