Seems so predictable to me. If you like Pac... you hate and dis Floyd. If you're a Floyd fan... you got no use for Pac. Is there anyone out there that is willing to objectively give each fighter their due? Really... it gets old to hear the same hashed over arguments from the fanatics on both sides. Can't they both be good and worthy? I admire both as fighters. A fight between them would've been something to see.... had it happened eons ago when it was supposed to. But years of waiting and hearing all of their bullshit has eroded most of the interest I ever had in the fight, and now it looks like it'll never happen.

And while I admire both as fighters, I also feel the need to criticize different things in each. For instance, Floyd hasn't been busy enough. If he fought as much as he talks... and carries on with ridiculous shit like fighting "Big Show" and Dancing with the Stars... he'd be better liked and have more fans. And he HAS had his share of cherry-picking, like when he fought Juan Manuel Marquez at a weight that was at least two divisions over what JMM should have any business fighting. But I'll give him credit for taking on Miguel Cotto, in a fight where obviously he'll be favored, but should still be a tough fight.

With Pac, I have to criticize the fact that he could've honestly done more to make himself available to Floyd back when the controversy over the blood testing came up. Hey dude... just get yourself stuck with a needle and be done with it. Otherwise, it just looks suspicious. But I do give him credit for keeping busy and taking on many of the big names. DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito... quite an impressive list.

But anyway... I shouldn't throw stones when I live in a glass house. After all... I've got NOTHING good to say about the likes of Margarito.