Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Manos de Piedra View Post
Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
With all due respect people need to forget about Floyd/Pac and just move on. It was doomed from the start, doomed at its peak and now doomed from those failures.

Personally I think its going to be Martinez @155 offered to him by Martinez and perhaps while he is in the pen. I'm pretty sure it would have to be 155 in order to fight for the title. Or just make it a super fight and screw the trinket.

Floyd is now talking retirement at FN. he's 80% leaning that way because he says there is nobody left to fight. So clearly the ubiquitous phantom fight is dead.

I have held the notion for many a year that deep down inside there is a little envy and resentment towards Leonard.

Leonard retired 3 times and after the 3rd amounting to three years he jumped up two divisions and went and fought Hagler.

This would be Floyds third retirement if he goes ahead and and he's going into jail with HBO attached to his hip. See the correlation? What a marketing ploy and a way for Floyd to step out of the shadow of Leonard.
That's quite an observation there. Makes sense.
Yeah.

He is still in Marcianos shadow cast by 49 wins, maybe hell just add a few bums over a few of years @ 3.1 bums per year he'll get 50 .
I have a feeling he will do this. Not against a no namer after all these big PPV events but anyone - great or good enough - that is a draw. What do you all think Floyd is gonna do in prison? Pajama party? Bible Study? He will train his ass off doing push-ups, ropes and shadow box inside his cell and stay in shape. Then a couple of weeks before he's out he's next fight will be announced. Which I do think that even if it is against a bum it will sell, with all these marketings, 24/7 stuff about him training in jail for the first month or so..There you go. 50-0 up to 38years old is right on track. Oh BTW, Pac could be no. 49. 50th fight should be an easy one.