Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamont Peterson positive for Taking drugs? Khan fight off????

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lamont Peterson positive for Taking drugs? Khan fight off????

It is a shame. He won alot of fans that night with his performance. If he cheated then what can you do. Its like allowing a runner who took some kind of drug to keep his gold medal.
    I would still like to see the fight but would it be right. Im not sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did he come out with an explaination yet? I cant be believable. Khan is still the Champ in my eyes now. Whats his explaination? did he say yet? Khan must be labeled Champ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by uwey View Post
    Did he come out with an explaination yet? I cant be believable. Khan is still the Champ in my eyes now. Whats his explaination? did he say yet? Khan must be labeled Champ
    His explanation (provided by his doctor) is that he was sluggish and unfocused and so underwent an endochronological panel and was determined to have abnormally low testosterone (a deficiency, essentially). And that the testosterone that was then administered just brought him up to normal levels and did not give an advantage.

Because the Nevada Commission can't hold a hearing to determine whether they'll even license him until the 15th, Golden Boy has just announced that the fight (and the whole card) is canceled.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uwey View Post
    His explanation (provided by his doctor) is that he was sluggish and unfocused and so underwent an endochronological panel and was determined to have abnormally low testosterone (a deficiency, essentially). And that the testosterone that was then administered just brought him up to normal levels and did not give an advantage.

Because the Nevada Commission can't hold a hearing to determine whether they'll even license him until the 15th, Golden Boy has just announced that the fight (and the whole card) is canceled.

Lmao the excuses just get better and better. I remember when sprinter Dennis mitchell was caught. He said he drank some beers and had sex with his wife the night before. It caused his test to spike. Lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight is defo off!which is pretty shit!didn't think Peterson wos up for that makes u wonder wot the rest ov them are up to.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

surely someone could have stepped in

i reckon prescott would have took it which most fans would have been happy with
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lmao the excuses just get better and better. I remember when sprinter Dennis mitchell was caught. He said he drank some beers and had sex with his wife the night before. It caused his test to spike
    That's actually one of the better excuses and if the doctors can prove he had low testosterone in the first place (which would be impeding his recovery in tough training camps), then it's a cut and dry case where Peterson will simply be found "not guilty" - why would any idiot be pushing for random tests whilst knowingly cheating?

Also more proof for those naive idiots who say "Nobody is bigger than the sport, rules are that the Nevada state commision should do the tests. That must be good enough!" Well no, they're not.
    Last edited by Althugz; 05-10-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheating SOB should be striped of the title, god alone knows if he was on the PED's before the last fight ?!?!
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a hunch that we don't hear one bit of criticism on Peterson or PEDS coming from Amir Khan
    Also; How effective would taking synthetic testosterone be for most athletes, assuming they had proper levels to begin with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I'd imagine they would strip him. Big dummy. Khan v Marquez

What's Randall Bailey up to?
    Bailey is fighting Mike Jones for a vacant title

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally, I don't see how he'll escape that one, synthetic testosterone isn't an ingredient part of any nutritive complement and it sure can't be taken by accident... except if your personal straight conditioning gives you some special fixes telling you pretending it's something else,of course
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People say Amir should fight him anyway. As much as I was looking forward to this fight, Lamont should not be able to make another cent. And his purse should be stripped as well.
    Now both the brothers are tarnish. It's going to be hard coming back from this. He was one win away from a major major payday. Maybe even with Floyd.

If he's allowed to fight again, he should be force to fight Aurther Abraham at super middle with 8oz gloves!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here my list of good fights for Khan
    Maidana 2
    JMM
    K. Holt
    Rios

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll say again, if Peterson has the backing of his doctors and blood tests to prove he had low testosterone, this is a cut and dry case where he will be found "NOT GUILTY".

It won't be considered his fault if the pellets released more testosterone than needed into his system or if his doctors put extra in. Some of your calls for Peterson not making another cent in this sport stems from naivity. I just looked at these pellets because it's the first I've heard of them and if you're taking pellets for performance enhancing you'd have to be a complete retard.

They are designed for HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and release testosterone over a very long period of time for people with LOW TESTOSTERONE. If you wanted performance enhancing you'd inject so that your blood levels can be up to silly amounts in a short period of time.

Peterson will be found not guilty if the doctors have all their documents in place. Relax yourselves

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Also; How effective would taking synthetic testosterone be for most athletes, assuming they had proper levels to begin with
    Well higher testosterone increases protein synthesis so more protein can be absorbed by the body for recovery. The most important perk for a boxer I'd say is that testosterone reduces inflammation within the body which a boxers body will be riddled with since their training is so intense. Less inflammation means faster recovery, stronger immune system..body is just way more efficient and he'll get the most out of his training.

Thread Information