Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
Don't worry if Pacquiao wins, it will be that most likely the excuse that will be used is Bradley was a bum who knows maybe someone will say he was shot too.
It goes both ways. If Pac loses we’ll hear from his fans “Well, he is having problems with his wife…Ariza and Roach couldn’t work together…We all saw how he got another gift decision vs JMM III because Pac is not in his prime so…Pac is getting old…” Interesting how Bob Arum tries to sell the fight saying how Tim has a heart, is hungry, is positive, hard-working, young, etc. You need more than that to win a fight, come on.

I have been saying all the time that Tim can’t punch, he’s not fighting at his weight, opens up too much when exchanging punches, slap punching won’t do the job, etc. This was another nice pick for Pac.
I think thats the reason why people think Bradley has a chance because Pac looks like he is on the slide. His last few fights have not looked good for him at all. That is for me the reason why I think Bradley could win. I think a prime Pac would have no problem against him.