Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 248 of 265 scored the fight for Manny Pacquiao

First off thanks for supplying scores for the blog (in the signature as usual).

Biggest amount of scores so far ive been able to collect for the fightscorecollector blog , here's the results for the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight.

265 scores from Press and Fans

248 had Manny winning the fight....117-111 and 116-112 most common

10 had Bradley winning fight.....115-113 most common

7 had a draw.....114-114 most common

Regarding the press and boxing sites....47-1 in favor of Manny P , only Britains Uk Danny Flexen of Boxing news had Bradley winning although i read that Brian Kenny and Thomas Hauser also had Bradley winning.

The press scores are from all teh major names in the USA AND UK.

Cheers again - fightscorecollector
    Hidden Content

collecting scores from the best boxing sites and forums

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 248 of 265 scored the fight for Manny Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by fightscorecollector View Post

Biggest amount of scores so far ive been able to collect for the fightscorecollector blog , here's the results for the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight.

Regarding the press and boxing sites....47-1 in favor of Manny P , only Britains Uk Danny Flexen of Boxing news had Bradley winning although i read that Brian Kenny and Thomas Hauser also had Bradley winning.

Great job as usual, collector. Question: Do these numbers establish some kind of record within the data you've been collecting so far? In other words, is this the biggest landslide in favor of one fighter vs. the other?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Great job as usual, collector. Question: Do these numbers establish some kind of record within the data you've been collecting so far? In other words, is this the biggest landslide in favor of one fighter vs. the other?
    doubt it, it's by no means the worst decision in the history of the sport, I had Pacquiao winning clearly but there have been worse decisions in the past, there's only a huge uproar cause Pacquiao is the "victim" this time out

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

doubt it, it's by no means the worst decision in the history of the sport, I had Pacquiao winning clearly but there have been worse decisions in the past, there's only a huge uproar cause Pacquiao is the "victim" this time out

MY personal uproar is because of the increasing frequency of bullshit decisions. They seem to be happening more and more often, and are usually pretty disgraceful. It's like a disease that's slowly consuming boxing, and needs to be erradicated.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MY personal uproar is because of the increasing frequency of bullshit decisions. They seem to be happening more and more often, and are usually pretty disgraceful. It's like a disease that's slowly consuming boxing, and needs to be erradicated.
    oh I understand that, but deep down Pacquiao probably got robbed just so that the rematch would be forced further avoiding the chance of a Mayweather/Pacquiao showdown this year, you know that Arum isn't going to let a fighter that's not from Top Rank pick up a W against his golden goose, Bradley is part of his house so Arum can still take the hit with Pacquiao losing

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh I understand that, but deep down Pacquiao probably got robbed just so that the rematch would be forced further avoiding the chance of a Mayweather/Pacquiao showdown this year, you know that Arum isn't going to let a fighter that's not from Top Rank pick up a W against his golden goose, Bradley is part of his house so Arum can still take the hit with Pacquiao losing

Bro, as much as it pains me to admit it.... those theories are sounding more and more realistic every day. They're crossing over from just theories to "pretty damn sure things."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bro, as much as it pains me to admit it.... those theories are sounding more and more realistic every day. They're crossing over from just theories to "pretty damn sure things."
    it's that it wouldn't shock me in the slightest Bob Arum is that big of an asshole

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

248 got it wrong? I'll tell you who got it wrong...Manny Pacquiao that's who, if he turns up at the rematch fighting like that he will get beat again. I'm starting to believe that Floyd might just have a point? This was not the Manny Pacquiao of 12 months or two years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Re: 248 of 265 scored the fight for Manny Pacquiao

just 7% of the people scored it for Bradley, even less than 10%, which is such a small quantity that even there are soccer players who always donate 10% of their money to the church

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and I forgot the draws

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

THose 248 must be Pactards.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can that many people be wrong? This fight will go down as one of the biggest "robberies" in history.

Out of nearly 50 journalist/broadcasters Danny Flexon is the only one that scored it for Bradley. I bet he feels a right plum
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito it is by around 40 odd scores the biggest amount ive collected , the next was the mayweather vs cotto fight.

ive still to watch the fight again but its good to see so many scored it around the same scoring range as me...116-112

cheers
    Hidden Content

collecting scores from the best boxing sites and forums

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    How can that many people be wrong? This fight will go down as one of the biggest "robberies" in history.

Out of nearly 50 journalist/broadcasters Danny Flexon is the only one that scored it for Bradley. I bet he feels a right plum
    I reckon he is 'flexon' his muscles right about now because he was the only one right!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahaha, even Floyd Sr. thought Pacquiao should have won it. And the man is Pacquiao's top 3 haters.

“I feel like Pacquiao won the fight but I am not going to sugarcoat nothing. The last fight belonged to Marquez,” Mayweather said while referring to Pacquiao’s majority decision win over Juan Manuel Marquez this past November. “This one belonged to Pacquiao. I’m calling it like it is,” Mayweather continued.

Floyd Mayweather Sr.: Pacquiao-Bradley judges should “find a new job” | SI Tracking Blog – Tracking MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, and NCAA On Twitter

Thread Information