Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
I've watched most of Towers fights and that was by far the worst I've ever seen him. He looked rigid and predicable.

Normally he is suprisingly agile. There were glimpses of it when he rolled punches, but most of the time he smothered his own work and kept losing the range (which is obviously key if you are 6ft

On that performance Fury beats him. But Towers has the skills, just needs to use them. Vary his punches more, hit to the body and keep his distance.

What a strange fight though. I've never seen anything like it, a fighter throws the towel in, the corner pulls it out.

Loving the refs work! After such a short fight with Quigg, he was making sure we got a decent length fight there. He wasn't stopping the fight for no one!

Was there and caught the Towers fight, it was ridiculous! Ref gave him every opportunity to survive and he was struggling just to stay on his feet on his own on more that one occasion. Would like to find it on-line and give it another watch as missed the first 2 rounds and would like to see if it looked as bad on TV- judging from what you've said it did. IMO both Fury and most definitely Price would end his night early!

Shame about the result from the main event and the knob-heads in the stands fighting but did get a picture with Kel Brook and had a chat with Barry McGuigan.

Kel Brook 160712 - Quigg v Munroe.jpg