Thread: Where are my fellow Pac Fans!?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Where are my fellow Pac Fans!?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    Pac is one of my all time favourite fighters EVER, what he has achieved in boxing is amazing.

I don't judge him on what happened over the weekend as JMM has always been his Ken Norton, but one thing it did show us is the Pac of old is no more.

happens to everyone in the end but I for one will miss him bigtime.
    I always knew you are a PacFan

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Come on brothers don't keep me waiting. Been waiting to hear from the reactions you guys had about Pacs KTFO loss?

Its ok, America finally got Bid Laden and Mexico finally got Pacquaio. At least Pac lives to fight another day.

I can't believe how they were there to support pac when he was winning but now that he has lost so many pac fans are depress or vanish? Come on get back in line, Pac needs support for redemption!!!

Its not the end of the PacMan!
    Pac-man is great fighter, but it was a nasty ko may be time to call it a day.
    No way, my friend, if Manny does retire I will be surprised. If it was you or me, we'd retire but Manny is a different dog altogether.

Manny started out as a flyweight so his clock is running faster than most but I think he will be in the ring again. Started as a flyweight--the guy is amazing--think about it!

Don't mention PEDs, as IamInuit likes to say, they all do it.
    Agree, I highly doubt this is the end for the Pacman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is a bit sad that the Pac fans have jumped ship. A real man comes onto a forum after his fighter loses and says 'the better man won, I was wrong and no hard feelings etc'. It is cowardly to just never post on a forum again. Always come back and take your licking like a man. I remember I was here immediately after the Hatton fight. A close fight you can debate, but a knockout like that can only mean humble pie. Rains has shown he is a boxing fan and not just a Pacfan. It never lives and dies with the one fighter.

Like Tito, I felt a bit sorry for Manny too. Of course I jumped up in the air shouting 'He fucking did it' at the top of my voice and posted 'He's been Hattoned', but then when I saw that he wasn't moving I knew that someone being Hattoned isn't a particularly elating kind of thing. Knocked out and counted out would have been different, but that was brutal and maybe even worse than the Hatton stoppage.

Hatton, Williams and Pacquiao are the great knockouts of recent years.
    Agree, there is nothing to hide or be ashamed of when your fighter came out there and fought for all his supporters. I'm kind of disappointing at the fact that they were aggressively there when pac was winning but when he lost they go missing?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it was a very tragic moment and not just for pac fans. I don't know about you guys but it was shocking and confusing to see pac knocked out cold. It was almost like a reality check that carries a very important lesson. Or something just wasn't right, kind of like when my brother died when I was 13 years old. Confusing to see your brave and strong hero fall and lifeless, its like all of a sudden your on the other side of what you were use to.

I think I'm talking out of my ass sorry guys

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love Pacquiao! hated to see the knockout, but absolutely loved the fight. I knew Marquez had beefed up but was totally with the first knockdown. It reminded me exactly what had happened to marquez in the first fight because the blow was so hard it took him off his feet and when he hit the floor he kept his head up from hitting the canvas. You know instantly when that happen the fighter is going to get up.

As a Pac fan I couldn't be more proud of his performance in the Ring.

Honestly I have been active on saddo this past year because of my work and family. Just time for a quick post now and then.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    I love Pacquiao! hated to see the knockout, but absolutely loved the fight. I knew Marquez had beefed up but was totally with the first knockdown. It reminded me exactly what had happened to marquez in the first fight because the blow was so hard it took him off his feet and when he hit the floor he kept his head up from hitting the canvas. You know instantly when that happen the fighter is going to get up.

As a Pac fan I couldn't be more proud of his performance in the Ring.

Honestly I have been active on saddo this past year because of my work and family. Just time for a quick post now and then.
    That first knockdown IMO was the bigger/powerful punch and he got up from it and brought it to Marquez. The knock out punch was a short less powerful punch that pac just landed on which made it devastating IMO, just tragic.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As I'm sure you won't be surprised to learn I'm glad pac lost and lost the way he did for all the times the immature 'fans' berated every other fan/boxer, not only doing that but openly ganging up on other posters. I'm glad it hurt. Karma

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    As I'm sure you won't be surprised to learn I'm glad pac lost and lost the way he did for all the times the immature 'fans' berated every other fan/boxer, not only doing that but openly ganging up on other posters. I'm glad it hurt. Karma
    I agree there were extreme fans of pac that got annoying but you gotta agree too that there were also anti pac who were bitter to begin with, whom imo were just as pathetic.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...here, under my bed...

Yo boys, good to see you folks lying low, heads bowed down; there's nothing wrong in being humble once in a while. Just remember what some of the Pac's victims felt like and so instead of sulking, think of it as a golden opportunity for us to learn how to emphatize a bit. Just a bit surprise though, I've never seen a boxer already down being so battered, but take heart and keep your cool, that'll be a good karma for us, and you'll see in no time what I mean. Don't get me wrong though, don't be too hopeful of Pac returning full-throttle. I've hardly seen anyone recovering from that kind of loss, but of course I can't say never, just that I won't be counting on it. Well cheers and keep up the good karma, what you sow, you reap... I'll be hovering around here incognito for the season, just a bit lazy to write for now... Cheers.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is a bit sad that the Pac fans have jumped ship. A real man comes onto a forum after his fighter loses and says 'the better man won, I was wrong and no hard feelings etc'. It is cowardly to just never post on a forum again. Always come back and take your licking like a man. I remember I was here immediately after the Hatton fight. A close fight you can debate, but a knockout like that can only mean humble pie. Rains has shown he is a boxing fan and not just a Pacfan. It never lives and dies with the one fighter.

Like Tito, I felt a bit sorry for Manny too. Of course I jumped up in the air shouting 'He fucking did it' at the top of my voice and posted 'He's been Hattoned', but then when I saw that he wasn't moving I knew that someone being Hattoned isn't a particularly elating kind of thing. Knocked out and counted out would have been different, but that was brutal and maybe even worse than the Hatton stoppage.

Hatton, Williams and Pacquiao are the great knockouts of recent years.
    Miles weighs in with another perfect post.
    Perfect in so much as it's exactly my thoughts.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Who was that Pac fan that got banned from here for posting about Pac a thousand times a day? Poor fucker must be on suicide watch
    @Fenster First he was SaddoBoxer then he changed his name to XaduBoxer.

I suspect it was Bobby Pacquiao...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post

I suspect it was Bobby Pacquiao...
    Might have been. I do recall he had some off the radar pics of Pac in the shower. lol

Dude had his own section to moderate Saddo made just for him. All Pac all the time. And still couldn't help but troll the main 24/7. I think it lasted one day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ah so pac pays for those immature pacfans? admit it you just hate pacquiao!

hey julius im always here supporting pac, but as ive said a few times before i knew jmm has his number. no shame in that, pac did many things for boxing and showed the whole world how exciting his fights were.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mnmc10 View Post
    ah so pac pays for those immature pacfans? admit it you just hate pacquiao!
    I don't think we "hate Manny Pacquiao", there was something about the fans, his promoter and team, that made us want to see Manny lose badly specially the way he did last week. To be honest, I think Manny is alright. He is no big mouth, does good things for his people, etc. He's just an all around likeable guy really.

By the way, where is PSL?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Just a bit surprise though, I've never seen a boxer already down being so battered,
    Naz got hammered bigtime for weeks after his Barrera loss to the extent they shut down his website (thats what started this place off) and he still does to this day.

Pac had alot of fans who are for want of a better word poor winners and people have been waiting for this moment for 10 years so that's alot of built up hate they are getting to release

But whatever Pac is one of my fav fighters ever an ATG and a class act... its just a shame some of his fans couldn't follow his example.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're spiteful, but I understand where you are coming from. It must have been hard to see Cotto lose.
    I don't think Cotto's legacy is diminished by that loss to Trout, that's one of the things that happen in boxing boxing, a younger guy beat an older guy.
    It's the same with the Marquez vs Pacquioa fight, I don't think Pacquioa's legacy is diminished by the loss to Marquez, that's another of the things that happen in boxing, one fighter finally figured out another fighter and was ready.
    I was happy for Marquez and sad for Pacquioa the same way I felt for Trout and Cotto.
    By the way, lady, you have no right to complain about posters ganging up on--bullying--other posters because you do it too! It's kinda like PEDs, it's only bad if the other guy does it, right?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Just a bit surprise though, I've never seen a boxer already down being so battered,
    Naz got hammered bigtime for weeks after his Barrera loss to the extent they shut down his website (thats what started this place off) and he still does to this day.

Pac had alot of fans who are for want of a better word poor winners and people have been waiting for this moment for 10 years so that's alot of built up hate they are getting to release
    Sounds like it was lot more worse out there at the Naz site then. Website being shut because of rowdy fans, could hardly imagine that. I guess you can't avoid that sometimes 'cause sports involve passion and there are just too much of it sometimes amongst fans. I hardly feel any like or dislike for a boxer just because of the fans, but I guess it's because I've lost of some my youthful passion, lol.

But whatever Pac is one of my fav fighters ever an ATG and a class act... its just a shame some of his fans couldn't follow his example.
    You can say that. When he lost to Bradley, he was asked what he felt about the decision, he said that though he thought he won, he fully accepts the decision of the judges, and never said anything bad about the judges or Mr. Bradley. About a week ago he was interviewed here at a studio before hundreds of live audience. When he was asked if he deliberately lost Marquez just to draw Mr. Mayweather to fight him, he answered, 'no, I really lost, I really slept!' And elsewhere, when asked it he thinks Marquez was on something, he answered straight, No he didn't think so... something from which the fans can learn.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Thread Information