Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone think George Zimmerman is guilty of murder?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does anyone think George Zimmerman is guilty of murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    http://www.nuttynewstoday.com/wp-con...013/12/zim.jpg

Zimmerman painting sold for over 100k on eBay. Nice bit of money but still pretty far from covering his legal costs he needed to beat a dumb, trumped up charge.

Apparently you can put a price on freedom, 2.5 million lol
    Wow big price, He family had to pick that up? How could he even start to get represented?

Doesnt he just get a brief appointed to him by the government?

I bet he wished he could of fought the case over here like some of your commercial/ industrial people do when they are smart enough to have offices here,they fight a sure case here, as loser pays all legal costs for both sides.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's innocent

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    He's innocent
    Wouldn't say THAT...not guilty is more like it

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    So is an exposed weapon a crime in some states?

Could you walk around like a cop with one on a belt?
    I have seen people in Arizona and Montana carrying openly. I understand that it is the same in New Mexico.
    You don't see it often. Though in Arizona, just by coincidence, I saw 8-10 people carrying openly, all the same gas station. One of them was an obese woman in a floral print dress, with a gunbelt around her.
    Im from the uk and i find this very disturbing. America is a huge place and these gun laws seem to differ from state to state.

Why is there so much variation in this gun culture in each state?

Something like this zimmerman case has never happened over here..how can a country love the gun so much.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Im from the uk and i find this very disturbing. America is a huge place and these gun laws seem to differ from state to state.

Something like this zimmerman case has never happened over here..how can a country love the gun so much.
    Oh you find it "disturbing"

America IS a big place and gun laws DO vary from state to state and where you see the most strict gun laws is where you see the worst, most violent crimes...most often using guns.

It's NEVER happened in the UK?!?!? Dude in 2005 police IN ENGLAND shot a guy 8 times and he was just standing there being Brazilian in the middle of the day.

Americans love guns because Americans believe in liberty and individuality. The gun levels the playing field when it comes to crime, the idea that any private law abiding citizen could be packing heat really sinks into the mind of a criminal and they want nothing to do with robbing someone who could draw down on them.

The media play up gun violence to try and get Americans to give up their guns but I tell you you're safer WITH a gun than without one.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zimmerman painting sold for over 100k on eBay.

If buying paintings were a sport, this would belong on SI's "Sign that the Apocalypse is Upon Us".

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

America IS a big place and gun laws DO vary from state to state and where you see the most strict gun laws is where you see the worst, most violent crimes...most often using guns.

It's NEVER happened in the UK?!?!? Dude in 2005 police IN ENGLAND shot a guy 8 times and he was just standing there being Brazilian in the middle of the day.

Americans love guns because Americans believe in liberty and individuality. The gun levels the playing field when it comes to crime, the idea that any private law abiding citizen could be packing heat really sinks into the mind of a criminal and they want nothing to do with robbing someone who could draw down on them.

The media play up gun violence to try and get Americans to give up their guns but I tell you you're safer WITH a gun than without one.

Thats the kind of mentality that we dont have..and dont want.

The police had guns that killed the brazillian.

Do you have a gun big boy?

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is no point banning guns in the USA, it is intrinsic in their history, culture, attitudes, values and behaviour.

The Braziliian was shot because he had the wrong colour skin, they thought he was Muslim.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

You don't believe in liberty? Aaaaand there's the problem with England and the whole of Europe. You're scared of your own freedom

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People shouldn't fret so much for Zimmerman. Both he and his ex-wife stand to become millionaires after getting books published, movies made, and apparently selling paintings.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't believe in liberty? Aaaaand there's the problem with England and the whole of Europe. You're scared of your own freedom
    What liberty and freedom are you talking about?

Stop beating around the bush.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    People shouldn't fret so much for Zimmerman. Both he and his ex-wife stand to become millionaires after getting books published, movies made, and apparently selling paintings.

I don't know if Zimmerman's side of the story is gonna be a big seller. People are wrapped up in this image of a racist white man stalking and gunning down a young black child in cold blood. That's what people want to believe. The truth of what happened isn't as sexy.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know if Zimmerman's side of the story is gonna be a big seller. People are wrapped up in this image of a racist white man stalking and gunning down a young black child in cold blood. That's what people want to believe. The truth of what happened isn't as sexy.

The press has certainly done this case a complete disservice. Personally, I don't think Zimmerman is either as "guilt-free" as some of you believe, nor do I buy into the sensationalism that includes posting pictures of Martin as a young innocent kid. The real truth involves fault on both sides, which is why I think Zimmerman deserves some type of punishment.

Regarding his story..... that's what publicists are for. Georgie will certainly get coaxed into selling a version of the story that will sell. And people will line up for blocks just to buy whatever there is out there regarding the story. Oh, I think Zimmerman will do just fine down the line.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zimmerman is about that american dream. Gotta give him credit.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So true.

Wonder what the verdict would have been if roles were reversed?.

Thread Information