Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: who wins

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Early poll Haye v Fury

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Early poll Haye v Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    I am absolutely astonished that people who I used to regard as knowledgable boxing fans cannot see that this is going to be an early haye blow out of fury. Fury is far too slow for haye and will be smacked into next week as soon as he tries taking the fight to haye. Fury will not be standing by the end of the 4th.
    uhhm If you look at the poll it's clear the overwhelming majority of us see a haye victory, by ko. altho we're going to have to eat a shit ton of crow if freakin fury was to pull it off somehow someway, not saying its likely but boxing is full of crazy shit
    Im absolutely astonished that he used to regard ross as a knowledgable boxing fan
    So when I turn out to be right does that instantly make you lot a bunch of no nothings?
    I actually guess he was talking about Master not you Ross. Noone thnks you are a knowledgable boxing fan
    Oh well, you are going to look like such a bunch of dopey twats

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

uhhm If you look at the poll it's clear the overwhelming majority of us see a haye victory, by ko. altho we're going to have to eat a shit ton of crow if freakin fury was to pull it off somehow someway, not saying its likely but boxing is full of crazy shit
    Damn right, and we few folks predicting Fury wins by KO are going to hold you majority folks to this too.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am absolutely astonished that people who I used to regard as knowledgable boxing fans cannot see that this is going to be an early haye blow out of fury. Fury is far too slow for haye and will be smacked into next week as soon as he tries taking the fight to haye. Fury will not be standing by the end of the 4th.
    Im absolutely astonished that he used to regard ross as a knowledgable boxing fan
    So when I turn out to be right does that instantly make you lot a bunch of no nothings?
    I actually guess he was talking about Master not you Ross. Noone thnks you are a knowledgable boxing fan
    Oh well, you are going to look like such a bunch of dopey twats

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by silkeyjoe View Post
    i am absolutely astonished that people who i used to regard as knowledgable boxing fans cannot see that this is going to be an early haye blow out of fury. Fury is far too slow for haye and will be smacked into next week as soon as he tries taking the fight to haye. Fury will not be standing by the end of the 4th.
    uhhm if you look at the poll it's clear the overwhelming majority of us see a haye victory, by ko. Altho we're going to have to eat a shit ton of crow if freakin fury was to pull it off somehow someway, not saying its likely but boxing is full of crazy shit
    im absolutely astonished that he used to regard ross as a knowledgable boxing fan
    so when i turn out to be right does that instantly make you lot a bunch of no nothings?
    seriously ?
    how old r u ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do people think this is going to be an early KO for Haye as if he's going to come out aggressive as hell?

On the two occasions he's fought giant heavyweights he's run like a pussy and will probably do the same against the 6ft 9 Fury. Fury can punch as well, so I just don't see Haye being the aggressor here.

I actually think Fury has a decent chance of winning this. If Fury can get his jab going I think he'll take a decision.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonesque View Post
    Why do people think this is going to be an early KO for Haye as if he's going to come out aggressive as hell?

On the two occasions he's fought giant heavyweights he's run like a pussy and will probably do the same against the 6ft 9 Fury. Fury can punch as well, so I just don't see Haye being the aggressor here.

I actually think Fury has a decent chance of winning this. If Fury can get his jab going I think he'll take a decision.
    Simple answer , the two giant HW's Haye has fought where world class and proven , Fury is neither.
    Valuev - Rock chin
    Wlad - probably an all time great.
    Fury - dodgy chin , little power , unproven.

Next question ?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He'll not do much for a round or 2, but that's still going to be a round 3 or 4 KO.
    Fury is tall. But he is an upright, chin out, spaghetti armed defence, uncoordinated devastating KO waiting to happen.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Simple answer , the two giant HW's Haye has fought where world class and proven , Fury is neither.
    Valuev - Rock chin

Next question ?
    So Wlad doesn't have a dubious chin then? Haye didn't exactly go looking for the KO in their fight did he?

I just don't see Haye going looking for Fury and I think Fury has enough power and physical strength to make Haye think twice about getting too close.

I would still make Haye the favourite, but a Fury win wouldn't surprise me at all.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Valuev - Rock chin

Next question ?
    So Wlad doesn't have a dubious chin then? Haye didn't exactly go looking for the KO in their fight did he?

I just don't see Haye going looking for Fury and I think Fury has enough power and physical strength to make Haye think twice about getting too close.

I would still make Haye the favourite, but a Fury win wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Wlad having a dodgy chin yes , but come on please don't even mention Fury in the same breath , Wlad is a fucking great fighter.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is unproven and Haye is not all that at HW. I don't really mind who wins, but will be supporting Fury as he will likely be the underdog and I don't like either fighter. Haye is boring and conservative and Fury is completely unrefined. At least Fury does come to fight, Haye really doesn't do that and I don't count jokes like Harrison or an ancient Ruiz.

If anything this could be a boring fight, a little like Valuev. If Fury fights stupidly then he will get stopped, but with a little caution he can wear down Haye who will need to be on his bicycle.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it'll be Haye by KO within 7.
    It'll be clumsy and a little but comical.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont get why so many people ( Majority of them being the wishful thinking Brits ) are picking Haye by early KO.. What gives u that idea? lol What do u think haye is, an aggressive fighter or something?

David has a style similiar to Jean PAscal. He's an ambush fighter who attacks in spurts..

Only way Fury gets knocked out early is if he fights really stupid which i know he wont...

David Gaye sucks

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Johnny Nelson says Fury is two nil up so far in the lead up and Haye is not enjoying having the piss taken out of him.

Also, Nelsons take on fury not wanting to do a stare down was because he feels Tyson knew he wouldnt be ale to contain himself. He says ithe studio he had to talk over him to calm him down as it looked like he might go off. Quite funny.

JOHNNY NELSON TALKS DAVID HAYE v TYSON FURY @ THE HOMECOMING WEIGH IN - YouTube

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Johnny Nelson says Fury is two nil up so far in the lead up and Haye is not enjoying having the piss taken out of him.

Also, Nelsons take on fury not wanting to do a stare down was because he feels Tyson knew he wouldnt beale to contain himself. He says ithe studio he had to talk over him to calm him down as it looked like he might go off. Quite funny.

JOHNNY NELSON TALKS DAVID HAYE v TYSON FURY @ THE HOMECOMING WEIGH IN - YouTube
    Fury needed booze , that explains a lot.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some responses to my posts have been rather weak/bizarre/surreal lately

Thread Information