Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default if Pac stops Rios

Who should he fight next or should he just retire.
    Wow its been a while im finally gotten out of my cave

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
    Who should he fight next or should he just retire.
    Wow its been a while im finally gotten out of my cave
    Retire, now that the Mayweather mega fight is long gone what else does he have left to prove

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: if Pac stops Rios

Im going to imagine myself as a pacman fan for a moment. If Pacman were to beat Rios in an impressive fashion, i'd want him to continue insulting Marquez like he's been doing recently, talking about Marquez' lucky punch etc and irritate him enough to want a 5th bout..

It's not as if Marquez was dominating the fight anyways prior to the KO so even as Marquez' die hard fan, I believe 5th fight is dangerous where pacman has a great chance of winning, assuming the KO didnt affect him much..

ONly other option he has is the winner of Alvarado-Provodnikov since Garcia and Mythesse are with GBP..

He really doesn't have much option unless he wants to go under Mayweather Promotion to get a shot. lol

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

didnt i see somewhere that mayweather offered him a fight if he signed with his promotional company?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think Manny can bait JMM into a fight he just sounds bitter. The only options Manny has are Abregu, Bradley if he wins and Alvarado. If Mike beats Ruslan he should start saying duck, he's been to cool about being passed over.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Outside of mayweather i dont see anyone beating manny, he seems like duran type fighter that wouldn't let a ko affect him much, hes a cut from the old cloth when it comes to that. So with that, id like him to continue, alot of pressure figthter out there that he can punish and make exciting.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The winner of Marquez-Bradley. Plain and simple. With Marquez, I know it's been done before, but the KO in part four of their series was spectacular. He needs to try and right that wrong. If not, go down swinging. If its Bradley, then avenge that loss as well. No other realistic fight makes sense. The only other realistic fight that doesn't make sense, but would show Pacquiao's attempt at greatness would be against Martinez at 154. Pacquiao is definitely too small, but he has nothing more to prove at 147, other than against Mayweather, and that fight won't happen.
    Last edited by Rantcatrat; 07-22-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fight Bradley. Take a guy with less pop and get the train back on the rails at the point where it fell off. Everyone knows he beat Bradley, but if he batters Bradley convincingly (which entirely possible with his speed, power, Freddy and the tape/blue print he made for the Provodnikov fight).. he can get some confidence back.

Pac's still buzzing from that KO if he thinks that was a lucky shot from Marquez. Yeah the foot positioning contributed to it greatly, but You could feel that KO coming. The first knockdown was a statement. I wont go as far as to say that Marquez has his number now.... but it may be damn close. JMM and Nacho, saw what they needed to do to keep the fight out of the judges hands. Retooled the fighter, the training and his body and came in with a plan to make the best of the changes they made. It doesn't get much more deliberate than that. The clearest thing in that last fight was that JMM changed and Manny didn't...
    Last edited by J_Undisputed; 07-22-2013 at 07:18 PM. Reason: typo
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Thread Information