Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A funny story about a bully gangster rapper named 40 Glocc from the streets of LA

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default A funny story about a bully gangster rapper named 40 Glocc from the streets of LA

I dont know if you guys are familiar with 40 Glocc but he claims to be from the Crip set and has been terrorizing other rappers for years now. Most notable story is when he ambushed Lil Wayne when he came to LA and dude goes around to the music video sets to starts trouble with other rapper like Plies for being fake..

This is him ambushing Lil Wayne

Him confronting Plies

Even robbing other rapper's chains and holding ransom

After years of pulling stunts like this, he ran into the wrong rapper named THE GAME and got a dose of his own medine. lol After getting a dose of his own medicine, he's decided to sue the GAME for millions of dollars..

Is it acceptable for somebody who claims to be a gangster to sue somebody?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're in the zone today.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A funny story about a bully gangster rapper named 40 Glocc from the streets of LA

I have no idea who these people are (apart from Jamie Fox). I think what was happening is, popular rappers were getting shown to be fake by this real guy from the street. However, in the end the real street guy got some fame, moved to a rich area, and then another even tougher rapper duffed him up.

If they are now rich then suing is probably the gangster thing to do.

It was quite interesting.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I have no idea who these people are (apart from Jamie Fox). I think what was happening is, popular rappers were getting shown to be fake by this real guy from the street. However, in the end the real street guy got some fame, moved to a rich area, and then another even tougher rapper duffed him up.

They are all punks to be honest.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A funny story about a bully gangster rapper named 40 Glocc from the streets of LA

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Rice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

They are all punks to be honest.

40Glocc explains why he had to sue 50

And Rosmoe700 claims he knocked out THE GAME at the mall

It's just for comedic relief

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've had several young Soldiers that were "gangsters" before joining the Army. They always seemed so surprised when their bravado didn't impress their fellow Soldiers. I will never forget the young man from inner city Chicago that wasn't going to follow orders from some dumb honkey. Strangely enough after slipping in the shower and then later falling down a flight of stairs he became a stellar performer. Those damn Privates are so clumsy sometimes.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    I've had several young Soldiers that were "gangsters" before joining the Army. They always seemed so surprised when their bravado didn't impress their fellow Soldiers. I will never forget the young man from inner city Chicago that wasn't going to follow orders from some dumb honkey. Strangely enough after slipping in the shower and then later falling down a flight of stairs he became a stellar performer. Those damn Privates are so clumsy sometimes.

Please post a video of Cannibus, I can't because I am on my cell phone.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are talking about his privates when he slipped in the shower yeah?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing about Wayne, Plies and Tyga they had zero street credibility but claimed to be killers, Bushes from Plies may be the fakest song of all time. The Game had most of his family killed or in prison and he's 6'4 so yeah 40 got exposed as not as real.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow that last video with Game beating that dude up (I know Game but Ive never heard of this 40 glock guy) had me laughing my ass off.

hard to take a guy seriously when he's running like that. The Game really made an ass out of him. I guess he's only tough when he's with his gang of 30 guys.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    The thing about Wayne, Plies and Tyga they had zero street credibility but claimed to be killers, Bushes from Plies may be the fakest song of all time. The Game had most of his family killed or in prison and he's 6'4 so yeah 40 got exposed as not as real.
    The majority of them over the years had zero street credibility, Ja Rule was the worse.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lil Boosie and Gucci Mane have done some shit. They got some cred.

Shyne is the realest of them all though. This dude kept his mouth shut and did his time when most other guys would have said anything to save their own ass.

I have alot of respect for Shyne

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not much difference in mentality then, to say the least. Positions of force always cater to people of low morality.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not the same mentality at all. One is selfish and disallusioned and one is based on being part of a team, sacrifice, respect and discipline. The military is not just a job but rather a lifestyle and some people have a harder time than others letting go of their civilian lifestyle and embracing the military's. Good order and discipline are the foundation of any military. A "gangster" has to learn that their street credentials mean nothing and that they willfully joined a conformist organization. You start this with setting the right example and having their peers apply some pressure then you can graduate to taking their pay and time if they aren't getting it but with some of them simply showing them that the people they now work with are tougher and meaner than any street punk is the quickest and surest method. I train young men to go into harms way and hunt armed men. I don't have time to caudle some kid that thinks b/c he grew up in the projects he doesn't have to respect the authority my rank holds. You could ask just about any of my Soldiers that decdided they could whip my ass and they will tell you that the time they slipped in the shower was intregal in changing their attitude so that they could be successful in uniform. Are you saying I'm a person of low morality?
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know you personally, you may well be an exception to the rule. That last sentence is an Einstein quote which holds very true in my opinion. There are numerous studies which indicate the psych profile of criminals and law enforcement or military types are virtually identical. In fact if you just swapped all the uses of gangster and military in your post, it would hold just as true. A gang is generally a conformist organization just like the military, and a lot of the same rules apply. Respect for "authority" is just a prevalent and important in a gang, and carries similar consequences. I see nothing you wrote which refutes this whatsoever. I do know that there are enough people who aren't attracted to the idea of holding rank over others or resorting to violence in the first place, although it's unlikely anyone does inherently

Thread Information