Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exceptional beauty with so-so personality VS Average girl with great personality

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Exceptional beauty with so-so personality VS Average girl with great personality

The super hot female has all the physical features like beautiful face, body, ass tits but her personality is just average. She's self-absorbed, doesn't really like to cook, emotionally high maintenance she's young and has more growing up to do..

The average looking girl is educated, loves to cook, but more importanly, she has a down to earth personality and easy to get along with. Her looks though.. She's not that pretty, aint got no body ...

Which one would you marry and why?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Exceptional beauty with so-so personality VS Average girl with great personality

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    The super hot female has all the physical features like beautiful face, body, ass tits but her personality is just average. She's self-absorbed, doesn't really like to cook, emotionally high maintenance she's young and has more growing up to do..

The average looking girl is educated, loves to cook, but more importanly, she has a down to earth personality and easy to get along with. Her looks though.. She's not that pretty, aint got no body ...

you're getting married right?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The description of the superhot female sounds like my first wife, although the politically correct answer would be to say the average looking girl would be the better choice the truth is they are far more typical.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Exceptional beauty with so-so personality VS Average girl with great personality

I think you should just explore your homosexual urges before you marry anyone Finito. As far as your question though, it's stupid. Nobody who is truly self-absorbed is beautiful in any meaningful sense, and marriage is for life so of course the second one. People who are truly hung up on themselves tend to carry a lot more stress and don't age as well anyways.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as she got pretty feet thats a major tick in the box.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I can be serious for a minute, it's the personality that matters...

Miserable personalities with great looks? Ultimately, after getting to know them, no man stays with them for long despite their looks. Their looks fade and they find themselves alone in their mid-40s after pushing so many away, with fewer and fewer takers willing to put up with their bull$#!t...

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
    Ahhhhhhhh beer I went with many a beauty after 15 pint, but the sobering light of
    day they were fucking ugly,! yes beer can paint a pretty picture at the time.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

you're getting married right?
    Yup I am and i want to make a choice I wont regret.

Is that you in the avatar?

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Take the average girl, beautiful bitch will age you with stress.

Personality and being able to live with someone you will not want to strangle in the night is a must in every mans life.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I only like crazy girls. Or used to, before crazy people started to frighten me.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    I only like crazy girls. Or used to, before crazy people started to frighten me.
    Family orientated and trustworthy with anything; secrets/money /whatever/whoever, is my main criteria. Both live in peace that way.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can find one or pay one to do that anytime, just dont bring it into your home or it'll cost you more than it did outside or somewhere else.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    You can find one or pay one to do that anytime, just dont bring it into your home or it'll cost you more than it did outside or somewhere else.
    Yes, I know.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no brainer my friend on thsi one------marry the average girl. No brainer.

Thread Information