Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Keeping It Warm

Kiko Martinez wins a World title,well deserved yes but I feel he is just keeping it warm,
    for Frampton or Quigg.!
    I am not belittling Kiko, but if he fights Carl or Scott he gets beat, I can't wait Kiko will
    fight to hold on to his title,! but he will be KO by who ever gets to him first.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Keeping It Warm

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Kiko Martinez wins a World title,well deserved yes but I feel he is just keeping it warm,
    for Frampton or Quigg.!
    I am not belittling Kiko, but if he fights Carl or Scott he gets beat, I can't wait Kiko will
    fight to hold on to his title,! but he will be KO by who ever gets to him first.
    I said that Frampton will cake walk his way to a world title and since he has already stopped Kiko (the only man to ever do so) it seems obvious Carl is just a cut above the rest.

Quigg on the other hand is still fighting bums.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    for Frampton or Quigg.!
    I said that Frampton will cake walk his way to a world title and since he has already stopped Kiko (the only man to ever do so) it seems obvious Carl is just a cut above the rest.

Rendall Munroe is not a bum. Salinas is not a bum. You are blunting your own judgement with whatever is fuelling your resentment. If you watch Scott fight with your eyes open his class is plain to see.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets face it Carl and Scott are 2 World class fighters, we are very lucky to have both and it
    will be a great pity when they meet one will lose,! but that's boxing but lets hope both
    hold World titles, it would make a fantastic fight for the fan.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets face it Carl and Scott are 2 World class fighters, we are very lucky to have both and it
    will be a great pity when they meet one will lose,! but that's boxing but lets hope both
    I do not rate Quigg. He fights bums, a declining Rendall Munroe (that he needed 2 fights to beat), then his last fight was against some idiot I've never heard of and now he's fighting another nobody for a vacant world title.

While Frampton has fought former world champion Steve Molitor and KOd him, then KOd current world champion Kiko Martinez.

Quigg will be exposed there's a reason he SHIT HIMSELF live on air when Frampton called him out.
    Last edited by Vendettos; 08-18-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    for Frampton or Quigg.!

Rendall Munroe is not a bum. Salinas is not a bum. You are blunting your own judgement with whatever is fuelling your resentment. If you watch Scott fight with your eyes open his class is plain to see.
    Salinas is not a good proven fighter. Fact. Rendall Munroe hasn't been the same since Nishioka embarrassed him. If Quigg was as special as they say he is, he wouldn't have needed the extra fight.

Who of note has Quigg actually fought? Arthur? 5 losses, Booth? 7 losses .. And these are guys he fought recently.

Framptons last few fights, KOd Molitor, former world champion, KOd Martinez, current world champion, UD over Raul Hirales, undefeated fighter.

The quality of opponents in my book goes to Frampton.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not rate Quigg. He fights bums, a declining Rendall Munroe (that he needed 2 fights to beat), then his last fight was against some idiot I've never heard of and now he's firing another nobody for a vacant world title.

While Frampton has fought former world champion Steve Molitor and KOd him, then KOd current world champion Kiko Martinez.

Quigg will be exposed there's a reason he SHIT HIMSELF live on air when Frampton called him out.
    This the thing with boxing I fancy Scott to beat Carl,! but not much between both fighters
    it's a difficult fight to pick a clear winner.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not rate Quigg. He fights bums, a declining Rendall Munroe (that he needed 2 fights to beat), then his last fight was against some idiot I've never heard of and now he's firing another nobody for a vacant world title.

This the thing with boxing I fancy Scott to beat Carl,! but not much between both fighters
    it's a difficult fight to pick a clear winner.
    I treat Quigg the same way I treatedNathan Cleverly, he'll do ok until he fights a decent boxer, the second it gets tough he'll fold.

Quigg needs to step the hell up and fight a somebody to earn all the hype he's getting.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh the irony. Last night couldn't have been more embarrassing for Frampton.

Frampton turned down the Romero fight, that's how Martinez ended up with it. Now Frampton is fighting an eliminator for a shot at the "world" champ, Martinez - a man he'd KO'd a few months ago. However, Martinez is now obligated to defend against Mathebula, which puts Frampton even further away from a "world" title. Meanwhile Quigg is fighting for a "world" title in his second fight with Matchroom.

You couldn't make it up.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of bollocks.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Frampton turned down the Romero fight, that's how Martinez ended up with it. Now Frampton is fighting an eliminator for a shot at the "world" champ, Martinez - a man he'd KO'd a few months ago. However, Martinez is now obligated to defend against Mathebula, which puts Frampton even further away from a "world" title. Meanwhile Quigg is fighting for a "world" title in his second fight with Matchroom.

You couldn't make it up.
    In the words of The Clash,! should I stay or should I go now.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You couldn't make it up.
    It is strange but look at it this way.

Quigg has been pro 2 years longer, fought 11 more fights than Frampton, and to date Frampton has fought harder opponents.

By my estimates Quigg should have a world title before Frampton.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You couldn't make it up.
    It is strange but look at it this way.

Quigg has been pro 2 years longer, fought 11 more fights than Frampton, and to date Frampton has fought harder opponents.

By my estimates Quigg should have a world title before Frampton.
    Mate you don't like Quigg , but both are good fighters , I prefer Quigg's style personally , im not a fan of Framptons hands down style.
    As for who would win , well lets get it on and find out.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look, if Frampton gets the chance to fight Martinez for the "world" title, not only do they have to pay Martinez much more dough, they have to re-sell a fight that Frampton won by KO, if not it will go to purse bids, which would give Martinez about a 75% cut and the chance of his Team taking it overseas.

Just saying it's a fucked up situation for him (not his fault). Frampton is an excellent talent. Meanwhile Quigg could be dining out on being "world" champ in a few months, yet he was the one who had to prove his worth.
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-18-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For some reason i can see Quigg fighting kiko for a unifacation fight aslong as he wins in September , leaving framton in the lurch ...

Thread Information