Miles. Go take your meds.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Impeach Obama

Nothing to do with the President, whoever it is. He like everyone, is told what to do by the German, moneymen. Well they began in Germany .
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Jesus, has nothing to do with this. I am sorry about that, so how about just getting rid of Obama instead?
    and then what? 8 years ago or so, you wanted to get rid of Bush...
    There is a clear decline, you cannot fix it by dealing with the branches, you gotta dig for the root
    It is time to ask fundamental questions, pal...
    You need to ... to teach whoever comes next not to follow any of these lines.
    How?
    By being a decent person who will reign in the out of control authorities we have. Many more limits should be imposed and people should be left to enjoy their freedoms. Most of us are causing no real harm on the internet, we are simply encourageing discussion.
    Cursed is the man who trusts in men. It is fundamental, just study history
    We are living in the end time, it will get only worse ... for unbelievers
    Are you trolling as an NSA lunatic? You say very odd things.
    Better odd than trivial naive stuff: "lets educate our future president and make him decent man" from your side
    Well, not really. You don't make any sense to me. I said lets have impeachment as a means of urging the new face not to repeat the tragedies and crimes of Obama.
    ok, I got your point now
    my point is that it is not constructive, are basically repeating the scenario with Bush, but apparently, Obama was not urged by that and he repeated worse tragedies and crimes than Bush already

If you do not accept Jesus, lets cite Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    Einstein also said this

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."

and this

""From the viewpoint of a Jesuit priest I am, of course, and have always been an atheist.... I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our being." ~Albert Einstein, from "Skeptic" vol. 5, no. 2, 1997, pp. 62ff.

and this

"I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

"I can not accept any concept of God based on the fear of life or the fear of death or blind faith. I can not prove to you that there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him I would be a liar."

"I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and with the awareness and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature."
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Einstein also said this

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."

and this

""From the viewpoint of a Jesuit priest I am, of course, and have always been an atheist.... I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our being." ~Albert Einstein, from "Skeptic" vol. 5, no. 2, 1997, pp. 62ff.

and this

"I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

"I can not accept any concept of God based on the fear of life or the fear of death or blind faith. I can not prove to you that there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him I would be a liar."

"I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and with the awareness and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature."
    Ok, it was a standing ten count. Then I covered up and started back pedaling before the round end. Now I need to listen what my coach says in my corner.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Miles. Go take your meds.
    Ha, why? Have I said anything that doesn't make sense? NVsemin gets the pass, whilst I who have the temerity to argue that this President has been just as damaging as Nixon, am told to munch some pills. It is the typical deflection made by people and individuals. Ignore the issues completely, and just tell the instigator that they are mad. Tee hee hee. Just 3 months things that me and Brockton were saying were labelled mad and conspiracy or else extreme, and here we are today with the issues at the forefront and everything having been proven largely correct. I get no satisfaction from it though as it is very fucked up and that is why Obama should be impeached and this cancerous NSA beurocracy needs to radiated to a controllable size.

I still don't understand where NVsemin was coming from. Einstein and Jesus don't have a role to play in any of this. If Obama goes down then obviously the entire Bush team needs to come down too. Obama has admitted that he won't get involved in Syria as it is legally questionable. He has basically admitted that Bush and his temerous evidence, lack of a UN mandate and the resulting slaughter and lies that took place in Iraq was a war crime. Obama breaks the constitution in spying on people in their home, that alone is impeachable. Obama kills without trial, got involved in Libya....you know the drill, there are so many things to go at him for.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus, has nothing to do with this. I am sorry about that, so how about just getting rid of Obama instead?
    and then what? 8 years ago or so, you wanted to get rid of Bush...
    There is a clear decline, you cannot fix it by dealing with the branches, you gotta dig for the root
    It is time to ask fundamental questions, pal...
    You need to ... to teach whoever comes next not to follow any of these lines.
    How?
    By being a decent person who will reign in the out of control authorities we have. Many more limits should be imposed and people should be left to enjoy their freedoms. Most of us are causing no real harm on the internet, we are simply encourageing discussion.
    Cursed is the man who trusts in men. It is fundamental, just study history
    We are living in the end time
    , it will get only worse ... for unbelievers

oh fuck hell a thinly-veiled hopeful Rabbi.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The poll is flawed because I am taking the US model for this poll. Currently it is 5 for the impeachment of Obama, and 1 strange dude, who seems to disagree.

Keep voting and I will give the poll to my good man Ban Ki Moon, for further deliberation.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember, guys, when it is all been said and done, only God can judge me.

I invite all our American brothers unhappy with Obama to Russia when you accept uselessness of all your impeachments.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One of my earliest political memories was watching the Nixon impeachment and all the involved drama with my college age cousins. I was 9, but fell in love with the idea of impeachment. Every president of my lifetime was a lying traitorous piece of bank-owned garbage and deserved execution, right after being impeached.
    This one is just the latest to carry on the grand tradition.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Einstein also said this

and this

and this

Good stuff.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

Einstein also said this

and this

and this

Good stuff.
    Bloody Genius Old Bert he was.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I invite all our American brothers unhappy with Obama to Russia when you accept uselessness of all your impeachments.
    People are judged all the time and in a variety of ways both incorrectly and correctly. So, firstly, you are wrong that only God can judge you. Secondly, there is little to no proof that God in the religious sense even exists, so you are likely not being scrutinised to any rigorous degree by him. Thirdly, you just sound weird.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd prefer a dissolution of the union than an impeachment
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People are judged all the time and in a variety of ways both incorrectly and correctly. So, firstly, you are wrong that only God can judge you. Secondly, there is little to no proof that God in the religious sense even exists, so you are likely not being scrutinised to any rigorous degree by him. Thirdly, you just sound weird.
    "only God can judge me" means that I do not accept men's opinions about what I should or should not do

Sorry, you are entitled to your opinion, but I stick to the best only

First off, the Jews, the entire nation of Israel, are the living testimony that God exists

Secondly, if we stay within the topic of boxing, examples of Ray, Roy, Evander, James Toney, Zab, Benn, Manny, Andre Word, Floyd and of course, Big George, and even Ali in a certain sense suggest that Faith is not a mere word. There is something up there, all you have to do is just hold on and believe.
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 08-26-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My memory tells me some or all of the 144,000 get the job of judging their fellow man.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information