Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Seahawks? Might as well just give this elite team the trophy already. There that good, right? Dumb fuck.

It's only week 1 and they got to face the Panthers. Who wouldn't be ranked number 1 after that?

Not a very good weekend for you, @Violent Demise .
First Canelo gets shutout and schooled by Mayweather......then the "mediocre" Seahawks crush the 49ers 29-3.

Granted, the Seahawks may not make the Super Bowl, as their offense is not "SB material". Damn, but that defense is just SCARY. Thankfully, I have them on my fantasy team.
I don't give a fuck about no punk ass 49ers. The fuck I care if they lose? The final score says rout. But to me Seattle only looked good in the 2nd half. It was a mistake to call it's offense mediocre. It's not mediocre. It's poor. They put 29 points only cuz of the excellent field position there outstanding defense gave them. Other than that they were struggling to move the ball against the weak 49ers defense. The Seahawks are an NFC team. But for years they were in the AFC west. Which means they along with the faggot ass Raiders, gay ass Chargers and homosexual Chiefs were the main rivals of the Denver Broncos. The team I been following since I was 5 years old. So while they might be a little better than I originally gave them credit for, it still and always will be fuck the Seattle QueerHawks

The 49er defense is now POOR? Damn... I guess we don't agree on anything.
And you a Broncos fan?
I had you pegged as a Raider fan, if anything.
I said weak defense. There giving up 29 points a game and are in the bottom 6 in total D. Call it what you want. But that ain't a strong D