950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Theres this geek at work

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Eric works on a Longboat not in a shoe factory. I used to work in a shoe factory. I worked on the Clark's sample line where all the shoes were handmade one offs for testing and fashion shows. I made the glass slippers for Anita Dobson when she was in the local pantomine. I made them out of a transparent PVC type stuff. Stretched them over a last and nailed some glittery plastic heels on them. Should have warned her that her hubby was pretty obviously going to turn into a pretentious badger loving twat.

no no no i dont work on a longboat ive got a longcock

yer frog
    If there is someone you don't like at work, just ignore them. You are earning a wage and that's the deal, nothing more or less. You don't have to get on with your coworkers, they will come and go and you tolerate them. Nothing more than that really. No need to hit them, or even exchange harsh words, just blank them.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I just found him to be so weird. Just so uptight, haughty, and rude.
    And you didnt get on? Weird.

In the text form and considering my thing for politics I think some of you don't realise that I'm actually quite normal. I think MarkTKO will vouch for the fact that I am not particularly odd in the slightest.

This guy was well off the radar. I was simply pointing him around the clasroom saying that the projector worked well, the air conditioner was useless, the computer was slow and then he pointed at the door and said 'If you don't mind, I have work to do' and in this really haughty voice. I was gobsmacked and called him a cunt as I walked out. His class didn't start for another 20 minutes and it was his first day on the job. Never be nice to anyone is the lesson learned. Honestly, you have no idea just how weird some people out here are.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Eric works on a Longboat not in a shoe factory. I used to work in a shoe factory. I worked on the Clark's sample line where all the shoes were handmade one offs for testing and fashion shows. I made the glass slippers for Anita Dobson when she was in the local pantomine. I made them out of a transparent PVC type stuff. Stretched them over a last and nailed some glittery plastic heels on them. Should have warned her that her hubby was pretty obviously going to turn into a pretentious badger loving twat.

no no no i dont work on a longboat ive got a longcock

yer frog
    If there is someone you don't like at work, just ignore them. You are earning a wage and that's the deal, nothing more or less. You don't have to get on with your coworkers, they will come and go and you tolerate them. Nothing more than that really. No need to hit them, or even exchange harsh words, just blank them.
    seems like wise words, i really want to tho
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you ever thought that you are considered a bit of a prat yourself and that your colleagues hate you and want to smash your bloody face in but do not because they respect their other colleagues and job?

You do the same.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Violence solves every problem. The only people that do not believe this are people that suck at inflicting violence.

Thread Information