Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down off my chest it goes.

You do not have anything of value each month on the 24th,
    but the day after the wages can be reached, immediately issued and trades entire wardrobe transforms
    then i vows never to eat noodles from Tokyo again, then my whole gang go on a swing
    and put the seam on each voucher, but on teh 25th I'm slamming it again.
    Then there is no one that can beat me. It's worth to live poor for a while
    if I get to be king for a day, But wake up on Monday
    with indescribable agony and partied up every penny i had.
    repressed every counting therefore threatened out eviction
    to even afford the rent, forced to put the stereo in pledge
    and the head is fondly, position condemned
    but on the 25th, Give me ten pepper-shots, beer, nuts and crisps and i do it again

Never laugh at those who are fighting for their existence. The drunks, which people look askance at, they should remember that they are strong individuals with a boring story. The only thing they can do is to drown their sorrows with what many see as a pleasure ...

ooh goosh sometimes i just feel for writing shit, this time it's not about birds

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: off my chest it goes.

You need to read some Charles Bukowski poetry, I guarantee you will like him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bukowski is good.

You know what is coming in and what needs to go out, so balance accordingly. It isn't rocket science.

Always try to remain out of the red and have enough to invest for the future.

This month I've gone overboard with a new gold cap for my teeth at 200 ponds, a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt, but thats it. Just be careful when the extras
    come along.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Bukowski is good.

You know what is coming in and what needs to go out, so balance accordingly. It isn't rocket science.

Always try to remain out of the red and have enough to invest for the future.

This month I've gone overboard with a new gold cap for my teeth at 200 ponds, a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt, but thats it. Just be careful when the extras
    come along.
    200 ponds!!! Is that Duck or common garden Fish Ponds ? have you gone all Gangsta then Miles ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only bit that hit home was your last paragraph. If you feel like a king for any time at all, buy new clothes and eat noodles with a whole gang and shit, you're still in the shallow end my friend

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, I got the currency a bit wrong. No gangsta from me. I essentially tried to eat a toffee that had been kept in the fridge out of the 30 plus degree weather and decided to chew it. It ripped out the gold cap thing immediately and I was lucky I didn't swallow it. It was so deformed by the toffee attack that they couldn't just refit it as has been done in the past. Actually, I have a discount so slightly less than I said. Oh, and also a fair sum of 600 pounds of food stuff from the UK a couple of weeks back and the purchase of GTA5, nice meal in a restaurant, and two albums yesterday. One of my more expensive months, but for me eating well is the main thing and as long as the basics are supplied, such as books on my Kindle then I don't ask for much more. You could be cheap and not buy the albums after downloading them, but I won't do that.

I think the reason many struggle is because they go to expensive pubs and think the latest expensive clothes are neccessary. I buy about 3 pairs of jeans a year and have a drink at home. Being married makes me live a very quiet life. The other reason is because people have children and then struggle to balance one income or an income and a half and having extra mouths to provide for. People have a choice to live how they do and all you need is a few conscious decisions to stay afloat.

People get greedy and that is why the West is bankrupt. Corporations are greedy and won't increase wages, but likewise too many are greedy too and live paycheck to paycheck spending all that they have wanting things now when they probably don't really need them.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I tried hard but I didnt understand a fucking word of the original OP post double redundancy there what on earth with the noodles and feeling like a king Lost me. I must be too old.

Thread Information