Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: which boxnation / skysports fight are you most looking forward to on saturday?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default which boxnation / skysports fight are you most looking forward to on saturday?

i think im most looking forward to smith v ochieng coz i havent got a clue who is gonna win and i think it could turn out to be a bit of a battle
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: which boxnation / skysports fight are you most looking forward to on saturday?

Woodhouse-Matthews, Smith-Ochieng and BJS-Ryder are all 50-50-ish bouts. Callum Smith-Mendy is a great matchup at this stage. Most of the other fights look onesided but David Barnes would have probably gave Frankie Gavin a good fight a few years back.

I'll be watching both cards at the same time, Sky on TV and BoxNation on a stream. Nice.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: which boxnation / skysports fight are you most looking forward to on saturday?

Sky sports as always.

As box nation don't understand what a decent undercard is.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only got box nation but could get sky on the computer if I want.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

id be highly surprised if woodhouse could beat Matthews or ryder beats saunders

they should be good fights but I think don't this theres much dispute about who will be the winners
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Sky sports as always.

As box nation don't understand what a decent undercard is.
    Odd complaint? Sky usually have horribly one sided undercards. At least boxnation show the undercards

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mathews-Woodhouse

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hard to say. I have always rated Saunders speed and skills and enjoy watching his work, if only he hit with a bit more authority there would not be a lot of people who could cope with him. His punch selection and combinations are top drawer so maybe he will sit down a bit more on his punches and become the complete article. Callum Smith takes a step up and if he continues to steam roller everyone in front of him he could turn out to go further than any of his brothers, who all know a thing or two about the sweet science. Mathews - Woodhouse is not an easy call. Should be a good night but have no idea whether to record one and watch one or flick between them. Whatever we all decide to do we should try and not have spoilers in the separate threads. For once it is not 4 am and we can watch the fights at a less ungodly hour. Even @Vendettos should be awake for these cards unless he starts drinking at breakfast
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Hard to say. I have always rated Saunders speed and skills and enjoy watching his work, if only he hit with a bit more authority there would not be a lot of people who could cope with him. His punch selection and combinations are top drawer so maybe he will sit down a bit more on his punches and become the complete article. Callum Smith takes a step up and if he continues to steam roller everyone in front of him he could turn out to go further than any of his brothers, who all know a thing or two about the sweet science. Mathews - Woodhouse is not an easy call. Should be a good night but have no idea whether to record one and watch one or flick between them. Whatever we all decide to do we should try and not have spoilers in the separate threads. For once it is not 4 am and we can watch the fights at a less ungodly hour. Even @Vendettos should be awake for these cards unless he starts drinking at breakfast
    Haha!

No drinking for me for a long while.

So expect me in the sky fight thread

Thread Information