Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Madonna Appreciation Thread

I'm in LA next week Finito, I'll fuck you up son. Name a time and place, lets make a bet on the fight to. I'll give you 10/1 odds if you put up a grand you maggot.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Wutang? haha you limey nerd, what would u know about Wutang or public enemy? u probably read about how cool they were in America and besides, Wutang was ok in middle school. Grown men dont listen to that shit u fuckin cumstain. Wutang over Spandau Ballet? lol Yup, u have shit taste.

Im pretty sure Ryan is that fag cousin of P4P.. lil fags jerkin each other off
    Yeah Wu Tang over Spandau Ballet is the sign of a fag......

Post a picture of yourself you big heterosexual alpha male you. Come on. I'll do the same. You massive stud. Let's do it. You are so straight. Come on you tiny little man.
    This aint no gay dating site for fags like you. Why would I post a pic for another man?

You are a limey fag living in England and Im in LA so it looks like we arent going to meet for awhiile but when we do, i can assure u that youd get smashed.

I can imagine u with your fucked up teeth boppin ur head to Wutang thinking u cool. haha You wouldnt know shit about hip hop.

Stick to spice girls and crickets.

1) Learn to spell

2) You won't post a picture because you are a 140lb little nerd that is ugly as sin.

3) Don't underestimate the lengths I'd go to to embarrass you.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I'm in LA next week Finito, I'll fuck you up son. Name a time and place, lets make a bet on the fight to. I'll give you 10/1 odds if you put up a grand you maggot.
    I'll put my life savings on p4pking.

Why? Because only tiny little pussys have to try so hard to create personas like Finito.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ohh is that right? Ok next Saturday at 8pm on 6th and Alexandria Los Angeles..

U better be there u little bitch.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wutang? haha you limey nerd, what would u know about Wutang or public enemy? u probably read about how cool they were in America and besides, Wutang was ok in middle school. Grown men dont listen to that shit u fuckin cumstain. Wutang over Spandau Ballet? lol Yup, u have shit taste.

Post a picture of yourself you big heterosexual alpha male you. Come on. I'll do the same. You massive stud. Let's do it. You are so straight. Come on you tiny little man.
    This aint no gay dating site for fags like you. Why would I post a pic for another man?

You are a limey fag living in England and Im in LA so it looks like we arent going to meet for awhiile but when we do, i can assure u that youd get smashed.

I can imagine u with your fucked up teeth boppin ur head to Wutang thinking u cool. haha You wouldnt know shit about hip hop.

1) Learn to spell

2) You won't post a picture because you are a 140lb little nerd that is ugly as sin.

U sound mad lol. Go drink your tea and listen to some british rock band. You dont know shit about boxing and ur taste in music isn't any better.

da fuck would u know about hiphop.. Im still lauging at u

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im struggling to start a slow clap with only words
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey p4p, like i said.. 6th and Alexandria, it's easy to find. U better be there bitch

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey p4p, like i said.. 6th and Alexandria, it's easy to find. U better be there bitch

I'm actually staying in East Compton but not sure I'll be driving. Meet me at the Village skate park off Somerset blvd, just over the Long beach Freeway. If you don't show up it's on you, little bitch.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm actually staying in East Compton but not sure I'll be driving. Meet me at the Village skate park off Somerset blvd, just over the Long beach Freeway. If you don't show up it's on you, little bitch.
    Why are you backtracking like a hoe.. Didnt you ask me to name the time and place?? So i just named it..

East compton my ass. lmfao.. What business would a limey like yourself have in " east compton "?? sounds like you read about that place from a vibe magazine or someshit u lil faggot.

As u asked, I named the exact place and time with the direction.. SO if you dont show up, ur just a bitch but it would have been expected..

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1) Learn to spell

U sound mad lol. Go drink your tea and listen to some british rock band. You dont know shit about boxing and ur taste in music isn't any better.

Lauging= laughing

So, you would smash my face in? If you are a pro or am boxer maybe, but if you aren't you must be at least 180lbs+ ? But you won't post a picture because it's for fags. Of course. No way of verifying you aren't a tiny little cunt.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why are you backtracking like a hoe.. Didnt you ask me to name the time and place?? So i just named it..

East compton my ass. lmfao.. What business would a limey like yourself have in " east compton "?? sounds like you read about that place from a vibe magazine or someshit u lil faggot.

As u asked, I named the exact place and time with the direction.. SO if you dont show up, ur just a bitch but it would have been expected..

I'm selling some Rick Astley bootlegs to all my OG's down there, and I'm no limey. But suit yourself, figures you'd make me come to your doorstep. I have plans all saturday evening but if you want to make it 2am that night I'll show you whats up. Don't know 6th and alexandria but I'll find it. How will I know it's you if you wont upload pics though?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1) Learn to spell

Lauging= laughing

So, you would smash my face in? If you are a pro or am boxer maybe, but if you aren't you must be at least 180lbs+ ? But you won't post a picture because it's for fags. Of course. No way of verifying you aren't a tiny little cunt.
    Look I know you are heated but try to calm down okaaaay? lol U a Eurofag living in thousands of miles away so it's obvious i wont be able to get my hands on you for awhile. I know it's easy for you to get brave behind that monitor but lets get real.. U some faggot limey trying to be hip listening to " wutang " lol when u should really be on a tennis court with a pink sweater around your shoulders. U make me laugh.

And since your a fag so interested in my description, Im 6"1 and walk around at 165 at the moment.

You seem to put alot of stock into size and weight but FYI, size dont mean much in a fight.. That's how i know that youve never fought before..

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1) Learn to spell

Lauging= laughing

Look I know you are heated but try to calm down okaaaay? lol U a Eurofag living in thousands of miles away so it's obvious i wont be able to get my hands on you for awhile. I know it's easy for you to get brave behind that monitor but lets get real.. U some faggot limey trying to be hip listening to " wutang " lol when u should really be on a tennis court with a pink sweater around your shoulders. U make me laugh.

And since your a fag so interested in my description, Im 6"1 and walk around at 165 at the moment.

You seem to put alot of stock into size and weight but FYI, size dont mean much in a fight.. That's how i know that youve never fought before..

Firstly I haven't listened to Wu Tang for a while. Like 10 years or so.But they are still good.

6'1 and 165 means you are a lanky streak of piss. Size don't mean much?? Yeah thats why the great small men would beat the average big men

I'm 6ft, 200lbs, 10% bf and would eat you alive and spit you into my 'fag' friends arse. You stupid cunt. Post a picture you twat. I will. Then we can rip each other apart.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finito just pm'ed me this... Apparently he's the one on the right

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Future Hall of Fame thread this one.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Thread Information