Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default bradley got another gift

i had JMM winning 116-112. there were definitely some close rounds but 116-112 for bradley is a bit wide. im not saying that this is a terrible decision but i did think that JMM definitely deserved the nod. i assumed that after bradley got the gift against pac, that the judges would be more harsh on him (not that im saying i would agree with that). i just do not like bradley. especially the face he made when the one scorecard was given to JMM. does he actually think he won convincingly? i have never liked bradley and i still dont.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: bradley got another gift

Nope, Bradley clearly earned that he boxed very well. Made Marquez lead most of the fight and was a lot more effective picking his spots than I thought he could be. Very good performance from him.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't say one way or another. The link I had kept slowing up and speeding down. What I made out was JMM doing well but too much of the fight wasn't playing right.I have to say if Bradley did get a clean win good for him. in both the Prod and Manny fight he got some gifts. I really thought JMM would dominate and apparently I was wrong. I guess Bradley v Mayweather would be in the picture now. Will he rematch Manny to see if he can cement his standing. Well, good for Bradley, always nice to see a bunch of sad Mexicans and LGBTs on the same night.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Nope, Bradley clearly earned that he boxed very well. Made Marquez lead most of the fight and was a lot more effective picking his spots than I thought he could be. Very good performance from him.

Ran away with it in the last half and especially the last 1/4. Almost got a kd in the 12th.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Ran away with it in the last half and especially the last 1/4. Almost got a kd in the 12th.
    i had it tied after 6 rounds. 7-9 i thought that JMM won. the rest of the rounds were close but i only gave bradley round 11 out of those 3. i felt like marquez definitely did better later in the fight than bradley did. he started coming on and landing.

not that i dont get how some people could think that bradley won, but i am very surprised that more of the majority had him winning. even when im with the minority, i can still say that maybe i just looked for something different in the fight, but this fight i cannot see how so many people thought that bradley won. i thought that marquez was just more effective. neither did much and just threw a few punches per round but marquez' punches were the ones landing with more power and more cleanly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post

i had it tied after 6 rounds. 7-9 i thought that JMM won. the rest of the rounds were close but i only gave bradley round 11 out of those 3. i felt like marquez definitely did better later in the fight than bradley did. he started coming on and landing.

not that i dont get how some people could think that bradley won, but i am very surprised that more of the majority had him winning. even when im with the minority, i can still say that maybe i just looked for something different in the fight, but this fight i cannot see how so many people thought that bradley won. i thought that marquez was just more effective. neither did much and just threw a few punches per round but marquez' punches were the ones landing with more power and more cleanly.

I had it close after six also but that's because I'm a die hard Marquez fan. Tim fought a smart fight and Marquez looked like retirement. I just dont see how anyone calls this for Marquez. I bet the press scores will sustain my thoughts.

Saddo needs a fight revisiting area. People re-watch it at an agreed time with time zones being considered and then score it all together and list our cards justifying them.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think people just hate Bradley from what i am hearing man he clearly won that fight. As for the Pac figtht he had a big time injury but still went the distance and won good amount of rounds. His last fight he fought the worst i ever saw him fight still thought he deserved the nod. Bradley has got to be the biggest over achievers there has ever been since Holyfeild been watching him from the start and i think he will go on to do great things still. People said he get killed in this fight but he ended up out boxing Marquez people i thinks just don't like the dude don't know why at all.
    Last edited by Mr140; 10-13-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had it a draw. But I can see a case for both fighters winning. I have no problem with Bradley the win. He fought smart.

Was it just me or did the announcers, Roy Jones especially seem to mostly only call Bradley's punches? There were times when it looked like Marquez landed something good but they would give credit to something Bradley did instead.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Best holiday season ever for this mini milkdud. Early Christmas gift

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Red face Re: bradley got another gift

Quote Originally Posted by Scott22 View Post
    I had it a draw. But I can see a case for both fighters winning. I have no problem with Bradley the win. He fought smart.

Was it just me or did the announcers, Roy Jones especially seem to mostly only call Bradley's punches? There were times when it looked like Marquez landed something good but they would give credit to something Bradley did instead.
    Somehow mini milkdud became Pac to the announcers. One of the most biased announced fights I have ever seen outside of actual Pac fights.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott22 View Post

I also had it a draw. Could see either winning. Definitely not domination ... Bradley could have won it easier but just did not bring the fight or anything else to JMM

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marquez swept the last 4 rounds. Bradley lost the entire 12th until he lucked out n landed that hook with his eyes closed cus Marquez got stupid.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Marquez swept the last 4 rounds. Bradley lost the entire 12th until he lucked out n landed that hook with his eyes closed cus Marquez got stupid.

No he didn't. Put the dam fight up somewhere and lets score it rd by rd.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have never agreed with any scoring that Hulk does since being on the form to honest with you. I not sure what he scores his fights on because i can't see a score with Bradley losing it. i would love to see what rounds you gave Marquez hulk i am really wondering dude.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

No he didn't. Put the dam fight up somewhere and lets score it rd by rd.
    It's real easy to score just mute it.

Marquez landed the cleaner more effective shots while Bradley ran, missed, and landed up jabs.

Marquez won 116-112 or 115-113 at worst.

After 9 I had it 5-4 Marquez at worst.

Bradley only won the 2nd out of the first 4 rounds.

Thread Information