Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Vasyl Lomachenko, real deal..?

How far can this fella go?

Amazing amateur record with nearly 400 fights and only 1 loss.
    Made a good debut and straight into a full on fight and impressed me a lot.

Decent power too , I see a big big future for him ;-)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vasyl Lomachenko, real deal..?

He is not better than Rigo and nonito or anything but he's good.

Im more impressed by russell and felix verdejo

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

I'm with you. Was very impressed by him. Good power. Impressive speed. Good composure. Has that good arrogance where he knows he's good. I'm expecting big things from him as well

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    He is not better than Rigo and nonito or anything but he's good.

Im more impressed by russell and felix verdejo
    Russell just doesn't seem to wanna fight anybody with a pulse. Verdejo ain't fighting nothing but bums. As a former Olympian, he should be fighting better opposition. I think there gonna be extra careful with Verdejo considering every recent Puerto Rican prospect has crashed and burned when it was time to step up. Some weren't even stepping it up when they were exposed.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what VD, I'm getting sick of your ignorant double standards and I don't give a flying f*ck who in here doesn't want anymore P.R.-Mexican battles. They don't like it.... they can go to hell.

Canelo Alvarez's opponents had the following records in his first 8 fights:

0-1
    0-1
    debut
    0-0-1
    3-5
    2-2
    1-1
    4-5

All from the comforts of little ol' Jalisco, Mexico. I could go on..... but I assume you can read and can see for yourself what he followed that lineup with. And yet.... Canelito can do no wrong. At least Verdejo has ventured outside his own backyard, unlike some of your coddled Mexican fighters.

You're a f*cking buffoon who tries to intimidate, and it comically seems to work with some idiots in here. Me..... I keep showing you up for the brainless moron you are.

Carry on, f*ckwad.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow hey lets take our shitfest into a thread about a ukrainian fighter, ya'll would find a way to make shit about mexico-puerto rico if the topic was about german shepard dogs...wtf. Yall just argue the same shit over and over again vd "man puerto ricans are bitches and fags wit no heart, they always be quitin like chumps" tito "man puerto ricans at least fight someone before their 50th fight, margarito used plaster, cotto is amazin" seriously yall dont get borred with it?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're right. Let's move this thread to Let's Get it On also.

And no I don't get bored. Violet talks shit.... I answer.
    Someone needs to put the little bitch in her place.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Violet talks so much shit, I've lost track of it all. The latest was his tirade about how Orlando Cruz deserves to die and shit like that. He gets a free pass, as was mentioned by someone else with brains in here. I respond.... and get all kinds of shit.

Know what? F*ck that. The gloves are off. Ain't gonna be no control in this god forsaken place? I'll take matters into my own hands. Frankly, I'm tired of pussy-footing around this goddam idiot because everybody else is scared of the bigoted, ignorant bastard.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Violet talks so much shit, I've lost track of it all. The latest was his tirade about how Orlando Cruz deserves to die and shit like that. He gets a free pass, as was mentioned by someone else with brains in here. I respond.... and get all kinds of shit.

Know what? F*ck that. The gloves are off. Ain't gonna be no control in this god forsaken place? I'll take matters into my own hands. Frankly, I'm tired of pussy-footing around this goddam idiot because everybody else is scared of the bigoted, ignorant bastard.
    Isn't nobody scarred of anyone on a forum he been called out plenty in regards to his views of gays and what not, but you two literally argue the same shit over and over and over and sidtrack posts that have nothin to do with the pr mexico debate, also sometimes you just go for the bait like a shark. You ever think that maybe just maybe if you didn't respond he'd let it go Like this post its like he threw out the pr olympians name cause he knew he'd get a bite outa ya

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post

Isn't nobody scarred of anyone on a forum he been called out plenty in regards to his views of gays and what not, but you two literally argue the same shit over and over and over and sidtrack posts that have nothin to do with the pr mexico debate, also sometimes you just go for the bait like a shark. You ever think that maybe just maybe if you didn't respond he'd let it go Like this post its like he threw out the pr olympians name cause he knew he'd get a bite outa ya

I know you mean well, armin. And for the record, I don't always "go for the bait". As an example, the (cough) thoughtful, intelligent thread "Boxing Embarrassment" (or something like that) was at least 100 posts old before I posted something of my own.

I ignore the real asinine shit. But for someone who boasts to know so much about boxing, VD throws around some senseless shit. And much of it is biased, racist, homophobic, and sexist. Yes.... many times I do respond. My bad.

I'm hoping this crap will die off into a dull roar, and we'll get back to normal hostilities as usual, instead of this WW-III crap. But I do appreciate your feedback.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen, I gotta call it a night. I'm on a way different time zone than most of your guys.

And tomorrow IS Monday. Can't tell my boss I was up all night fighting on a boxing forum.

Sorry for the endless battles with VD. I promise to try and tone it down somewhat.

I just feel the poor soul needs some guidance once in awhile.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I know is I'm in for a laugh when a half mexican half puerto rican fighter comes along and becomes champ and claims both heritages.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tough question. He's got skills in excess. Its kind of a mirror image of what Arum did with Rigo. We expected him to be fast tracked especially because of age and he was not. Opposite look here for a much younger man. Its kind of brilliant really because even if he loses its not a career ender. He challenged for a world title in his second pro fight.

I think its a mistake to make the fight but who knows. Salido is so tough. He will prepare for this like no other. Even Lamotta beat Robinson once.

Btw I've been trying to find out what Lomachenko's reach is and cant find it anywhere. It's got to be mid 70's.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's hard to say. He has all the talent to do great things but has has many flaws from gearing his tendencies to be effective in the amateurs. The question is can he make the adjustments, if he can the sky is the limit.

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Tough question. He's got skills in excess. Its kind of a mirror image of what Arum did with Rigo. We expected him to be fast tracked especially because of age and he was not. Opposite look here for a much younger man. Its kind of brilliant really because even if he loses its not a career ender. He challenged for a world title in his second pro fight.

I think its a mistake to make the fight but who knows. Salido is so tough. He will prepare for this like no other. Even Lamotta beat Robinson once.

Btw I've been trying to find out what Lomachenko's reach is and cant find it anywhere. It's got to be mid 70's.
    He does look so cool and slick , great footwork , is Salido a good fight for him in fight number 2 ? im not sure . However if he takes that fight and wins it would be a fantastic achievement .
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen, I gotta call it a night. I'm on a way different time zone than most of your guys.

And tomorrow IS Monday. Can't tell my boss I was up all night fighting on a boxing forum.

Sorry for the endless battles with VD. I promise to try and tone it down somewhat.

I just feel the poor soul needs some guidance once in awhile.
    Good choice. Stop crying and highjacking these threads Tito. You always bite the bait and get rattled too easily.

Im looking forward to Salido-Loma.. Im not sure if he can take the hear this early but we'll see..

Thread Information