Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pac beats Tito Trinidad at 147

Tito would have caught up with Manny, he was too big, strong and powerful. Movers gave him problems but he always caught up with them and generally smashed them to pieces.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trinidad was a monster at 147. He would have stopped Pacquiao!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

jon09 Guest

I'm sure Pac would want a catchweight of 145 and would win a easy decision over Tito who would be badly dehydrated come fight night.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At 147 Pacs best win was destroying Cotto most of the other fights he won were not really that great bigger names where well on there way out then he lost to Jmm but got gift and then knocked out. I don't think Pac would of moved up if the talent pool there was not on the decline and Mayweather out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    If the fight ever happened Pacquiao better not get tagged by Trinidad, cause if he couldn't take Marquez' punches no way in hell would he stand up to Trinidad's who hit harder than Margacheato, Cotto, and DLH, people are trying to make him a lot more one dimensional than he really was, cause the guy knew how to cut off the ring, he knew how to work the head and body, and knew how to finish a guy off, Pacquiao would have a good chance cause of speed and movement, but if he tried to slug it out or tried to tie up he'd get busted up and badly
    Unlike tito, marquez has speed, footwork, exceptional countering ability and is able to punch with pacquaio which is what gave him fits..

On top of that, he has very high ring iq and was the only guy to figure pac out enough to get his timing down..

Are u saying tito has these traits? Lol just cuz marquez was able to exploit pacman, u think tito can do the same? Smh

Well it doesnt cost anything to dream pal so dream on ma man.. u might as well try calling out the tooth fairy too..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude Tito would be huge compared to Pacman and lets but honest he has fought no one close to good as him at 147 really. Oscar was drained and 35, Mosley 40 had not won his last fights Pac did not look good, Cotto good win for him, Clotty pretty much a punching bag who throws sometimes and Jmm who he got a gift and then knocked the fuck out in. The point is the 147 division was kinda there to be taken Mayweather retired everyone left was kinda old and best days were in the 90's. Would be a good fight but Pac is not a boxer like Oscar, Bernard and Wright were not sure if that would help him.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can see Pac beating Trinidad. He would hit and move. In and out all night. Trinidad would follow him around aimlessly looking as lost as he did against Winky Wright.

I rather see Pac try and deal with Ike Quartey's jab instead. I don't think he would handle it

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I can see Pac beating Trinidad. He would hit and move. In and out all night. Trinidad would follow him around aimlessly looking as lost as he did against Winky Wright.

I rather see Pac try and deal with Ike Quartey's jab instead. I don't think he would handle it
    Pac couldn't get past Morales' jab.. He looked like a deer caught in a headlight in their first meeting..

I could only imagine how he would handle Quartey's..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well the thing with Oscar, Bernard and Wright i feel were better at boxing then Pac and had a hell alot more of a jab and reach. I am not sure who wins but i don't think it would be one sided anyway really. Trindad best win may be a robbery but his division was one of toughest in a while he did pretty good.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    If the fight ever happened Pacquiao better not get tagged by Trinidad, cause if he couldn't take Marquez' punches no way in hell would he stand up to Trinidad's who hit harder than Margacheato, Cotto, and DLH, people are trying to make him a lot more one dimensional than he really was, cause the guy knew how to cut off the ring, he knew how to work the head and body, and knew how to finish a guy off, Pacquiao would have a good chance cause of speed and movement, but if he tried to slug it out or tried to tie up he'd get busted up and badly
    Unlike tito, marquez has speed, footwork, exceptional countering ability and is able to punch with pacquaio which is what gave him fits..

On top of that, he has very high ring iq and was the only guy to figure pac out enough to get his timing down..

Are u saying tito has these traits? Lol just cuz marquez was able to exploit pacman, u think tito can do the same? Smh

Well it doesnt cost anything to dream pal so dream on ma man.. u might as well try calling out the tooth fairy too..
    haha and you actually think that Manos de Lleso would ever put up a better fight than Trinidad? if Margarito was able to "hurt" Pacquiao as you claim with his little dainty fists (seeing how he didn't have his plaster on), Trinidad would be able to hurt him, and seeing how Trinidad was a better boxer and puncher than Margarito could ever have dreamed to be it's logical to say he'd have more success in there than a guy who was slower than molasses, Trinidad didn't have slow feet or hands, he was no DLH but he looked like a Puerto Rican Pacquiao compared to Margarito hahaha, he was more effective in cutting down the ring and if Rios (yes fucking Rios) was able to tie up Pacquiao and bang on him to the body on the inside the effects would have been relevant due to Trinidads power and they would have taken their toll, Tito would usually take over the second half of fights and could easily see his punches having taken their toll on the smaller guy by then

and your logic is fucking hilarious, you say that Pacquiao would school a proven guy and ATG like Trinidad yet a guy who made a living beating nobodies, who was slow as fuck, and even more one dimensional and limited would have knocked Pacquiao and Marquez the fuck out if his cowardly ass wouldn't have offed himself hahahaha guess you've been dreaming so long that well you're beginning to believe in your own nonsense hahaha
    Last edited by ElTerribleMorales; 11-26-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    terrible match up for tito. tito has major problems with movement. pac would be all over the ring. i would predict an easy UD for pac or maybe even a late TKO. tito does has enough power to derail pac with a few good shots but who knows if that would happen.
    Im sure Pac would get caught a few times but not enough to throw him off his game..

It would be like the Margarito fight all over again..

Haha... I'll bite on this one too. Wouldn't want you to feel ignored.

Another flawed logic.

Pleeeease. Get real kid. Trinidad would throw three left hooks in the time it took Margarito to wind up for one punch. Let's start with that. Yeah.... Pac's fast and quick. But we're talking 147, Trinidad's best division by far. Well... that and 154. But Trinidad fought and beat plenty of fast fighters during his climb to the top. You probably choose not to remember (or weren't around then). World's best boxer? Definitely not. But good enough to only see defeat against three bigger guys (Hopkins, Wright, RJJ).

Oh... and Pac "would get caught a few times but not enough to throw him off his game"? Wrong again. I'm a Pac fan, and I know he's got a pretty good chin. But if JMM can put him to sleep with one punch, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Trinidad knocks him out when he tags him with one punch also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Against the "hands of concrete", Manny doesn't stand a chance, no cheating.... Manny still loses cause here at Saddo... I've yet to see PAC win any of these hypothetical, dream fights.

This is surely one dumb way, be it by design or consequence, to bring down the name of Manny which now is on a high in view of his win against Rios. Rain on his parade...

Dumbness the level by which dares to imply that people are dull and are uninformed to the fact that after Hopkin's trainer caught the "illegal wraps" that has won Tito Trinidad many a fight... (possibly all --this time trying to beat Bernard to depart his senses with) This Trinidad fella', undefeated at this point, has not won any other significant fight since. Well, Mayorga... if one would think so, I say, not!

Damaged reputations as with Trinidad's are better swept under the rug rather than stacking it up against legitimate ones. Better keep it under wraps. The "gray matter" compensates... Discuss it more, then you endanger the ugly truth to come out to damage further this, IMO, already and has always been a non-existent reputation, for good!

There!
    Last edited by KananKrus; 11-27-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Against the "hands of concrete", Manny doesn't stand a chance, no cheating.... Manny still loses cause here at Saddo... I've yet to see PAC win any of these hypothetical, dream fights.

This is surely one dumb way, be it by design or consequence, to bring down the name of Manny which now is on a high in view of his win against Rios. Rain on his parade...

Dumbness the level by which dares to imply that people are dull and are uninformed to the fact that after Hopkin's trainer caught the "illegal wraps" that has won Tito Trinidad many a fight... (possibly all --this time trying to beat Bernard to depart his senses with) This Trinidad fella', undefeated at this point, has not won other any significant fight since. Well, Mayorga... if one would think so, I say, not!

Damaged reputations as with Trinidad's are better swept under the rug rather than stacking it up against legitimate ones. Better keep it under wraps. The "gray matter" compensates... Discuss it more, then you endanger the ugly truth to come out to damage further this, IMO, already and has always been a non-existent reputation, for good!

There!

Lol. Ridiculous. This is about Tito at 147 not Tito post Hopkins at 160. I think Tito beats him for reasons I have already stated so dont start with this lame conspiracy theory that people are trying to character assassinate Manny because he beat up a tree trunk with arms. And enough with the illegal wraps in Tito's gloves. It was horse shit then and it is horse shit now. Urban legend that sticks around.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trinidad didn't have to be a master boxer to beat a Pac. You got a guy maxed going up to -147(ish) and a guy prime at 147 and able to move up and impress there. Size, straight up one punch impact and while Trinidad was not a clever counter puncher his hand speed was top notch, he got off very very fast be it round or straight shots. I think the feet are equal with Trinidad too forward-back and Manny in a 90 degree angle...get in off left , get off, back out, slide off, rinse repeat. Tito had hyper happy power and it gets around Mannys pattern and over thinking for a win.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Pacquiao could win a decision, but Trinidad would probably knock him out. Tito wasn't a master boxer, but he could box and his power was hellacious at welterweight. He would be a lot better than any of the bigger men Pacquiao fought, if we take him at his best I don't see how Pacquiao actually goes about fighting him. All of the guys who beat Tito were much bigger than Manny and much more technically sound for that matter, Pacquiao would try and exchange at some point and get iced out imo.

Thread Information