But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dog Bite

"He's only playing" As dog walks of up the road with your arm.

I think I told you mentals about my neighbours dodgy dogs and them bitting. They got taken away from her, I suspect to be destroyed. She made no effort to look after them, not the dogs fault, they were couped up like hamsters for all but a couple of minutes of the day and when let out used to go off like rockets, cant blame them really. Unfortunately one too many times there was someone in the wrong place at the wrong time when they were let out.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you watch the crufts show? That was so good I thought of getting a golden retriever which came 3rd.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to have a milk round on a really hard estate in Sunderland in the seventies. Every other house had a German Shepherd back when they were the hardest dogs. All the houses had big gardens and all the dogs lived outside in a kennel. You could get in and out and get the milk on the step in the mornings relatively trouble-free. Friday night after school was money collection night. Yeah.

Then a couple of years of going life and death with psychopathic Alsatians half a dozen times a week Dobermans came to Sunderland and everybody started getting them instead. Ever looked at a Doberman close up? It's an eighty pound missile shaped body on fucking fast legs and just a gigantic set of teeth at the business end. Basically an efficient transportation system for a big set of gnashers.

I have very few visible scars from this period of my life considering. Just a few small ones on my fingers and a couple of clamp marks on my arms that you have to really look for to see. I've got boxer dogs now and they're just not interested in biting you. You can take food out of their mouths, pull their tongue out of their mouths to stuff pills down their throats, drag them away from their food bowls by their tails when they're eating and they just look at you. They are very good at guarding stuff though. I'm pretty sure they'd bite the fuck out of any burglars.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I used to have a milk round on a really hard estate in Sunderland in the seventies. Every other house had a German Shepherd back when they were the hardest dogs. All the houses had big gardens and all the dogs lived outside in a kennel. You could get in and out and get the milk on the step in the mornings relatively trouble-free. Friday night after school was money collection night. Yeah.

Then a couple of years of going life and death with psychopathic Alsatians half a dozen times a week Dobermans came to Sunderland and everybody started getting them instead. Ever looked at a Doberman close up? It's an eighty pound missile shaped body on fucking fast legs and just a gigantic set of teeth at the business end. Basically an efficient transportation system for a big set of gnashers.

I have very few visible scars from this period of my life considering. Just a few small ones on my fingers and a couple of clamp marks on my arms that you have to really look for to see. I've got boxer dogs now and they're just not interested in biting you. You can take food out of their mouths, pull their tongue out of their mouths to stuff pills down their throats, drag them away from their food bowls by their tails when they're eating and they just look at you. They are very good at guarding stuff though. I'm pretty sure they'd bite the fuck out of any burglars.
    I love boxers. Do you spar with them? Mine loved it,I miss one still even after nearly 20 years. Got pugaliers now they came out like miniature red boxers.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

I love boxers. Do you spar with them? Mine loved it,I miss one still even after nearly 20 years. Got pugaliers now they came out like miniature red boxers.
    I spar with them all the time. I get on with the dogs much better than humans. If I get on my knees and wrestle them they start chewing my ears and my neck and they get the ends of my trouser legs and sleeves and try and pull me over. Fantastic fun.

What kind of health problems do those pugaliers have? My mother wants a pug but they have tons of health problems so I've heard.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I spar with them all the time. I get on with the dogs much better than humans. If I get on my knees and wrestle them they start chewing my ears and my neck and they get the ends of my trouser legs and sleeves and try and pull me over. Fantastic fun.

What kind of health problems do those pugaliers have? My mother wants a pug but they have tons of health problems so I've heard.
    These arent so bad ,cavaliers get heart problems fast if you over feed them so do pugs.Pugaliers go till about 9 more if you look after them I recon you get another 4 if you tried mine are 8 and look great slowing but still all there, no probs yet.
    These dogs look better trim though so you can avoid that heart stuff if you walk them,run them hard sometimes (im lucky mine follow the car along and they can hit 40k's an hour on the peek. I split their food up to two small meals a day too. The snout of the pug is lengthened by the Cavalier so breathing is easier for them no different than a boxers.
    Thing I noticed is they used to snuffle sometimes but eventually I recon they were inhaling dust from the times I gave them dry food,I just didnt pick it for years. Now I slightly water down the dry and they dont sniff it up and are fine 99% of the time. They are pigs and would eat all day though,they molt all the time like a boxer too.These ones dont fart much though which is a real bonus.So basically I got two miniature boxers without the farts.They dont play as much as a boxer though they go for a while but they dont like to get serious with the master for some reason, (not boxer like in that sense) My old boxer used to mug me if i was out in the yard doing something down low, the bastard would just bowl me over out of the blue and have a fun go , still I used to do the exact same to him, cant remember who started that one,but I miss that daily wrestle and spar match.
    Last edited by Andre; 03-11-2014 at 10:30 PM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My old dog Stripe used to push furniture round, the front room he was as strong as a horse,
    a great dog I loved him dearly, fantastic with people lovely temperament.
    I named him after stripe in the Film Gremlins, he was buckskin with a bit of black on his face
    and a white stripe, a very striking dog.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These arent so bad ,cavaliers get heart problems fast if you over feed them so do pugs.Pugaliers go till about 9 more if you look after them I recon you get another 4 if you tried mine are 8 and look great slowing but still all there, no probs yet.
    These dogs look better trim though so you can avoid that heart stuff if you walk them,run them hard sometimes (im lucky mine follow the car along and they can hit 40k's an hour on the peek. I split their food up to two small meals a day too. The snout of the pug is lengthened by the Cavalier so breathing is easier for them no different than a boxers.
    Thing I noticed is they used to snuffle sometimes but eventually I recon they were inhaling dust from the times I gave them dry food,I just didnt pick it for years. Now I slightly water down the dry and they dont sniff it up and are fine 99% of the time. They are pigs and would eat all day though,they molt all the time like a boxer too.These ones dont fart much though which is a real bonus.So basically I got two miniature boxers without the farts.They dont play as much as a boxer though they go for a while but they dont like to get serious with the master for some reason, (not boxer like in that sense) My old boxer used to mug me if i was out in the yard doing something down low, the bastard would just bowl me over out of the blue and have a fun go , still I used to do the exact same to him, cant remember who started that one,but I miss that daily wrestle and spar match.
    I have one that has the knack of kicking me in the balls. Either one or both front feet. He does it regularly so it's not by accident either. I've kicked his arse a couple of times when he didn't land right and I was still upright but mostly I'm just on the ground in pain.

Thread Information