Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana may be legal in five years.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Marijuana may be legal in five years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Does anyone think Canada or Europe will follow the U.S. lead?
    Yes they will

But Jesus will return and establish righteousness and punish the wicked
    I've missed you were you been.
    I was cracking the Tyson's Code
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Yes they will

So Jesus' old man builds man a planet to live on full of everything he needs and then comes back to punish them for using a herb he has given him?
    1. God gave "man a planet to live on full of everything he needs" - TRUE
    2. Satan stole the "ownership" from men - MISSING IN YOUR STATEMENT
    3. "comes back to punish them for using a herb he has given him" - FALSE. He will punish wickedness in Satan and those who support him

So it is not mans fault then?

So Adam is not to blame?

Or is it Gods fault, after all he supposedly created both the angel that became Satan and Adam the man who introduced sin into the human race?

I only ask because as preposterous as it is, most Christians loosely base their beliefs on the Bible, whereas you seem very unfamiliar with your own guidebook and seem to be making it up as you go along.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My son's old boss 42 got MS, he smokes a bit says it helps him if adults want to smoke it
    why not, in the case of people suffering with MS etc, it should be prescribed if it eases
    there pain why not.
    A lot a drugs are derived from plants, it all comes down to abuse of drugs, there again
    seen plenty of abuse of alcohol as well.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the U.S. 125,000 people die from precision drugs every year. 0 die from Marijuana. In the slave state called America. drug companies don't give a shit as long as the money keeps rolling in.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It'll be legal soon enough. It's a stupid law and I think more people are waking up to that fact.

Marijuana is an archaic way of thinking. The anti-marijuana propaganda doesn't work anymore.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Groovy
    All these new strains are all much of a muchness. Thirty to forty years ago they started crossing old original landrace strains (Agfhani/South Indian Indicas crossed with Thai/South America/Jamaican Sativas together to create hybrids like Skunk and Northern Lights.

Then they crossed the hybrids with the hybrids and now we're many branches down the cannabis family tree with a bunch of hundreds of basically indistinguishable high-potency high-yield short-flowering-period hybrids. The original genetics are being destroyed.

For instance, Jamaican growers are importing seeds so that they grow much bigger crops in a shorter period (harvest it before it gets found by the law) and the hybrid pollen is floating off and fucking up the entire island's cannabis stock.

The best products, and I speak as a world class connoisseur of cannabis, are the original landrace strains. There's an Afghani Indica that produces purple buds that is the ultimate stuff for a heavy stone, like being buried under several tons of feathers, that isn't a commercial strain because it doesn't yield quickly or produce alot ( although the purple thing has massive potential, why breeders who have access to it don't try and hybridise the purple into a high yield strain is beyond me).

There's a Jamaican lambsbread Sativa that is amazing for sex, especially if you vaporise it ( I don't smoke any cannabis at all apart from a bit of purple Afghan bubblehash a couple of times a year). But for even people with access to Amsterdam and the dispensaries in America it's impossible to get the really good stuff.

The Cannabis Cup stuff in Amsterdam is just a big commercial event and the cups are up for sale to the highest bidder every year.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Groovy
    All these new strains are all much of a muchness. Thirty to forty years ago they started crossing old original landrace strains (Agfhani/South Indian Indicas crossed with Thai/South America/Jamaican Sativas together to create hybrids like Skunk and Northern Lights.

Then they crossed the hybrids with the hybrids and now we're many branches down the cannabis family tree with a bunch of hundreds of basically indistinguishable high-potency high-yield short-flowering-period hybrids. The original genetics are being destroyed.

For instance, Jamaican growers are importing seeds so that they grow much bigger crops in a shorter period (harvest it before it gets found by the law) and the hybrid pollen is floating off and fucking up the entire island's cannabis stock.

The best products, and I speak as a world class connoisseur of cannabis, are the original landrace strains. There's an Afghani Indica that produces purple buds that is the ultimate stuff for a heavy stone, like being buried under several tons of feathers, that isn't a commercial strain because it doesn't yield quickly or produce alot ( although the purple thing has massive potential, why breeders who have access to it don't try and hybridise the purple into a high yield strain is beyond me).

There's a Jamaican lambsbread Sativa that is amazing for sex, especially if you vaporise it ( I don't smoke any cannabis at all apart from a bit of purple Afghan bubblehash a couple of times a year). But for even people with access to Amsterdam and the dispensaries in America it's impossible to get the really good stuff.

The Cannabis Cup stuff in Amsterdam is just a big commercial event and the cups are up for sale to the highest bidder every year.
    Since the dawn of man has always look for ways to make something bigger and better for profit. That's what makes the world go round.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The world should be thanking Bob Dylan for getting the Beatles high. There best music came after that.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes they will

So Jesus' old man builds man a planet to live on full of everything he needs and then comes back to punish them for using a herb he has given him?
    1. God gave "man a planet to live on full of everything he needs" - TRUE
    2. Satan stole the "ownership" from men - MISSING IN YOUR STATEMENT
    3. "comes back to punish them for using a herb he has given him" - FALSE. He will punish wickedness in Satan and those who support him

So it is not mans fault then?

So Adam is not to blame?

Or is it Gods fault, after all he supposedly created both the angel that became Satan and Adam the man who introduced sin into the human race?

I only ask because as preposterous as it is, most Christians loosely base their beliefs on the Bible, whereas you seem very unfamiliar with your own guidebook and seem to be making it up as you go along.
    You have wrong approach. All you need is to PRAISE Jesus for
    1) leaving his throne of the Son of Gon
    12) taking your place as a sinner
    2) and giving his place (Throne of the Son of God) it to you FREELY

so you can enjoy pre-fall life

Blaming is not constructive. Let GOD do it @ the second coming
    I personally want just to enjoy life
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 03-21-2014 at 01:19 AM.
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While I don't disagree with what you have said, I wanted to point out the basic rule of Law is. You can't make a Law which is contrary to Public Law. Federal Law trumps State Law, so while those two states say they don't have a enforcement policy, the county and city governments can still turn you over to the Feds. Some companies don't care and can still fire you for failing a drug test. Sucks! but be aware!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    While I don't disagree with what you have said, I wanted to point out the basic rule of Law is. You can't make a Law which is contrary to Public Law. Federal Law trumps State Law, so while those two states say they don't have a enforcement policy, the county and city governments can still turn you over to the Feds. Some companies don't care and can still fire you for failing a drug test. Sucks! but be aware!
    That's not what the Constitution says unless it's a civil rights issue. As I said many times before the government is not your momma. States rights!!!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Groovy

Since the dawn of man has always look for ways to make something bigger and better for profit. That's what makes the world go round.
    The plants may be bigger but they're definitely not better and they're not better for the customer either. We need a huge public education programme about cannabis so that people can understand what they're taking and how to take it without smoking it and so on. Also let everybody grow a few plants for their own personal use. This would greatly improve public health and save thousands of people from progressing onto drugs like heroin and losing their lives.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ideally get people making their own tinctures/oil/butter products or buying them from government-licensed stores so they have guaranteed consistent unadulterated quality products. I put a few drops of tincture in a glass of fizzy water and that's me happt for several hours without having to harsh my mellow fannying around with fixings or having to smoke anything.

If they can't be persuaded to ingest their gear then they shouls mass produce these things and sell them at cost to improve public health.

https://volcanovaporizer.com/

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ideally get people making their own tinctures/oil/butter products or buying them from government-licensed stores so they have guaranteed consistent unadulterated quality products. I put a few drops of tincture in a glass of fizzy water and that's me happt for several hours without having to harsh my mellow fannying around with fixings or having to smoke anything.

If they can't be persuaded to ingest their gear then they shouls mass produce these things and sell them at cost to improve public health.

https://volcanovaporizer.com/
    Groovy, I understand that 80% of the weed in England is grown there. Jolly good show ol, chap.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey GB, You going to let Germany get away with that shit? Making fat buds. General Montgomery is rolling over in his grave.

Thread Information