Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: water filter

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I make water taste better by adding Vimto.

Me 2 I have every flavour known to mankind.

We take water for grant it in this country. No filters needed here but lots use them anyway. The Breta screw on type right to the tap is used a fair bit.

I can go to the river and drink out of it or any stream I come across in the bush.

My dad used to tell me when I was a young adult that he believed the next world war would be fought over water.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I make water taste better by adding Vimto.

Me 2 I have every flavour known to mankind.

We take water for grant it in this country. No filters needed here but lots use them anyway. The Breta screw on type right to the tap is used a fair bit.

I can go to the river and drink out of it or any stream I come across in the bush.

My dad used to tell me when I was a young adult that he believed the next world war would be fought over water.
    He could be right in some areas, unless we change our agriculture around,I read it takes two tonnes of water to grow enough wheat to make one loaf of bread. Australia is about to go into its elnino pattern again so rain will be scarce for 7 years. We just build a water desalination plant so drinking water is fine but our crops will suffer.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the he'll IS wrong with the water in your countries. We have our water here in the US tested for impurities and it is as clean as NVsemins urine. If I were you guys I would move. If my water isn't pure I'm out. We do of course have issues with water around some fracking areas but that usually only effects rednecks so it only half counts.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clean water? There is nothing between us and sth Africa I think we have that claim owned here.Our governments yours too put chemicals in it and harsh industrial pollution comes down in rain. Truth is if you have open reservoirs in country areas criminals put a few dead people into them too and all the rivers that run into them. Boats can legally zoom around in reservoirs leaving their pollution too,skiers piss you name it its in there. By the time all that is distributed into trillions x trillions of cubic meters of water you dont get to read about any of those little extras on the scale of acceptable microbes per milliliter or whatever it is they've decided on is ok.

Anyway shit is accumulative in your system so you can get those added microbes out of there and what chemicals you can afford to at the tap.
    Or trust your government blindly.
    Fluoride is a killer, instant if undiluted and thats just if you touch it, you'll lose your hand in a bucket of it then your life a few minutes later. Long term ingestion of small amounts: well at least your cancer ridden corpse or your bodies overloaded lymphatic system will have nice teeth
    So with ok teeth you can keep consuming the other deadly poison that causes so much diabetes in the world that sweet poison they allow into everything you buy even orange juice (refined white sugar).
    how cool the whole set up is worth mega trillions they can pretend to care while its really kill, cure, crops, chemicals. Hopefully you have strong dna or a fine bank account to afford the real cure instead of the radiation kill or cure one. They can afford to pretend to care, in between it all are real scientists and medicos who do care but the decisions dont stop or start with them.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Clean water? There is nothing between us and sth Africa I think we have that claim owned here.Our governments yours too put chemicals in it and harsh industrial pollution comes down in rain. Truth is if you have open reservoirs in country areas criminals put a few dead people into them too and all the rivers that run into them. Boats can legally zoom around in reservoirs leaving their pollution too,skiers piss you name it its in there. By the time all that is distributed into trillions x trillions of cubic meters of water you dont get to read about any of those little extras on the scale of acceptable microbes per milliliter or whatever it is they've decided on is ok.

Anyway shit is accumulative in your system so you can get those added microbes out of there and what chemicals you can afford to at the tap.
    Or trust your government blindly.
    Fluoride is a killer, instant if undiluted and thats just if you touch it, you'll lose your hand in a bucket of it then your life a few minutes later. Long term ingestion of small amounts: well at least your cancer ridden corpse or your bodies overloaded lymphatic system will have nice teeth
    So with ok teeth you can keep consuming the other deadly poison that causes so much diabetes in the world that sweet poison they allow into everything you buy even orange juice (refined white sugar).
    how cool the whole set up is worth mega trillions they can pretend to care while its really kill, cure, crops, chemicals. Hopefully you have strong dna or a fine bank account to afford the real cure instead of the radiation kill or cure one. They can afford to pretend to care, in between it all are real scientists and medicos who do care but the decisions dont stop or start with them.
    I don't trust the government but I live in an area of the US known for good water. I do think the fluoride thing is unconstitutional as it forces people to take medicine but Americans are known for good teeth. A few dead bodies in a large body of water are not going to have much effect. We also have a lot of personal wells for homes here. I bring my water to a lab to have it tested and it is superb
    Last edited by walrus; 04-02-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We have fluoride in our water and we all have bad teeth.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Well, that shoots my theory. I guess we just got the good tooth gene over here.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Well, that shoots my theory. I guess we just got the good tooth gene over here.

Says it all really, this fuckwit doesnt feed his dawgs right so has to brush their teeth and from what he says also wipe their ass for them!

Processed foods is their problem but they wont stop feeding it to themselves or their dogs.
    Last edited by Andre; 04-02-2014 at 09:27 PM.

I can explain it.

Thread Information