Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Loma vs Russell next week

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    Solido didn't teach him shit about blazing KO punches coming at him from both sides.
    An old mexican is poor preparation for Russell Jr.

You guys don't know jack shit about boxing.
    His name is SALIDO douch bag.

...and yeah Arum must have a life insurance policy on Lomachenko. Type it again moron.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Solido didn't teach him shit about blazing KO punches coming at him from both sides.
    An old mexican is poor preparation for Russell Jr.

You guys don't know jack shit about boxing.
    His name is SALIDO douch bag.

...and yeah Arum must have a life insurance policy on Lomachenko. Type it again moron.
    Wow..this guy sure is sensitive.
    Calling names online like a tough guy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Lomachenko has all the tools to become champion and he could have done so against Salido big time. I am not saying that he'll win against Russell but to count him out flat with the "mauled" tag is just pretty silly. The kid has energy to fight 15 rounds, remarkable technique, a solid speed and enough power to be respected. A multiple time olympian winner like him and with the balls to fight the best instead of trying to live high on a padded record should be met with utter respect.
    Remarkable technique best describes Russell...not the guy that falls into clinches.

Do any of you guys like American fighters at all??
    Russell is the one with all the tools.

Arum must have a life insurance policy on this glorified amateur.
    Can't wait to see him get fucked up this saturday...then ya'll can flock to another foreigner's crotch.
    I'm a big fan of Mikey Garcia. He's American. And unlike Russell he fights fighters with a pulse

Garcia is a mexican like his parents.

The 14th amemdment does not apply to illegal immigrants.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lomachenko has all the tools to become champion and he could have done so against Salido big time. I am not saying that he'll win against Russell but to count him out flat with the "mauled" tag is just pretty silly. The kid has energy to fight 15 rounds, remarkable technique, a solid speed and enough power to be respected. A multiple time olympian winner like him and with the balls to fight the best instead of trying to live high on a padded record should be met with utter respect.
    Remarkable technique best describes Russell...not the guy that falls into clinches.

Can't wait to see him get fucked up this saturday...then ya'll can flock to another foreigner's crotch.
    I'm a big fan of Mikey Garcia. He's American. And unlike Russell he fights fighters with a pulse

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat=boxer&human_id=364679

He was born in US making him a United States citizen. Otherwise an American. I'm just guessing your here to make stupid comments instead of talking about actually facts.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IIf you weren't just a troll, I'd probably bother to discuss why what you said is not very accurate
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by cyclone; 06-19-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by cyclone; 06-19-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilla2012 View Post

Mikey Garcia - Boxer

He was born in US making him a United States citizen. Otherwise an American. I'm just guessing your here to make stupid comments instead of talking about actually facts.
    I'm stating nothing but facts.

Not that you'd know...but

Being born in America does NOT make one an American.

Like everything else..illegals are given access to shit that does not belong to them...like the 14th amemdment.

The 13th ended slavery....

The 14 dealt with the OFFSPRING of those slaves.....

Not the offspring of mexican illegals...like you and Mikey.

Unless you can prove that Mikey's parents were African slaves he is NOT an ACTUAL american citizen

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IIf you weren't just a troll, I'd probably bother to discuss why what you said is not very accurate
    You'd rather call me a troll than try to prove Lomo does not fall into clinches like the glorified amateur he is.

Seems like the guys at Top Rank are reading boxing forums instead of watching actual fighters.

Lomenchenko is getting hurt badly.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His name is Lomachenko not Lomenchenko you idiot.

For a guy who is "stating nothing but facts" you make a lot of stupid mistakes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It won't matter much after Saturday.

Might as well call him Mrs Russell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It won't matter much after Saturday.

Might as well call him Mrs Russell.
    It does matter. You'd think a know-it-all would at least get the basics right
    Cold Heart and a Weak Mind

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know there are two trains of thought around this fight and they can both coexist and be valid at the same time. These threads that devolve into bullshit mud slinging prove in and of themselves just how different this present era is. This place was fun a year ago and now I find myself getting bitter. Its just really hard all of a sudden to find good objective two way communication these days.

People beat down and throw fighters under the bus prior to the fight and then when their fighter beats the guy they act as if it was the most meaningful fight in decades. Well if the person was so undeserving to begin with then why make such a big deal about it? What people seem to fail to realize is every-time you belittle the opponent of the guy you pick to win, you actually belittle the guy you picked.

I'm a fan of Russell but that does not mean that I cant at least entertain the other side prior to dismissing it.

Timing can beat speed. The examples of this are endless. Now look at the globe and where the two poles reside. That is the distance between the style of Salido in comparison to Russell. Lomas style is much more adapt to Russell then Salido.

Whats crazy here is that the world is judging him on his first fight that was a title challenge against a guy that couldn't make weight and that did his best Stanley Ketchel impression. Russell is a different animal. A pure athletic boxer who has yet to be touched that hangs around the pocket and simply overwhelms the less talented man with speed. That is most likely prime geography for Loma. Gary's chin is getting checked.

Man the closer this fight gets the more I think Russell might get knocked out. That is an uncomfortable feeling when you are a fan of the guy. I'll be cheering for him but I'm not sure his past group of opponents will have prepared him for the skills he's about to face. This may prove to be a time when Gary's spoon feedings comes back to haunt him. Got a little to used to it. Maybe lost a step or half second but more importantly that raw will. A little lazy mentally. Vasyl's drive after the Salido set back must be through the roof. The worry for him might be over training.

The heart says Gary puts it all together and uses this for the message to the world fight that he has yet to have had. The brain says his team has been carefully handling him for another reason and that he may have lost other attributes as a fighter because of it. I thought Gary Russell was the next Roy Jones 4 years ago. This is a tough fight to pick. How it ends even tougher. It could literally be a blow out or a controversy on the cards.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilla2012 View Post

Mikey Garcia - Boxer

I'm stating nothing but facts.

Not that you'd know...but

Being born in America does NOT make one an American.

Like everything else..illegals are given access to shit that does not belong to them...like the 14th amemdment.

The 13th ended slavery....

The 14 dealt with the OFFSPRING of those slaves.....

Not the offspring of mexican illegals...like you and Mikey.

Unless you can prove that Mikey's parents were African slaves he is NOT an ACTUAL american citizen
    Unlike Russell's, Garcia parents and ancestors were never put in chains and forced to work for another race.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any chance of a sticky on this thread @Mods ?

Not a terrible undercard, not stellar, but not bad. Looking forward to Guerreros return and wondering where his head is at. Forgot about Chad Dawsons return on undercard in some 8 rounder vs George Blades at Ly Hvy. Showextreme should air it. Dominic Breazeale fighting too

Thread Information