Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Fury-Chisora II/Billy Joe-Eubank jr

I just remember him rocking fury several times in the second but then struggling to punch up so high enough or near enough to follow through, he gassed after that anyway.

He might be able to sustain an attack for longer if he doesn't come in weighing as much as two small boxers, wonder if he'll hit lighter though.

If Fury has the sort of boxing fundamentals that he should have by now then it would be surprising for chisora to be able to get much in being so much shorter and giving away so much reach.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury win on points and then fights Wlad next.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well folks we're 11 days away from the big rematch of British heavyweights and it's time to get a little discussion going of who we think is in shape, who we think is ready, and ultimately who we think is going to win this fight. There's a lot on the line, a title shot, a gigantic payday, and the chance for one of these guys to make history.

3 years ago Dereck Chisora 261 lbs lost a unanimous decision to Tyson Fury 255 1/2 lbs. Fury was a slight underdog, Chisora weighed the heaviest of his career, and this was again a chance to gain some momentum towards a title shot.

Last fight Chisora weighed in at 238 and beat a crafty Kevin Johnson. Tyson Fury has had a host of family issues to deal with including the death of his former trainer and Uncle Hughie Fury and his wife's recent miscarriage and is apparently broke from postponement after postponement and family issues so expect him to be hungry for the fight.

I believe we will see more of a brawl and punches thrown with very bad intentions. If Tyson Fury is to win he will need to pump the jab and keep Chisora at bay making Del Boy work for a way inside and if he gets inside Fury will have to either land big or tie up.

In order for Chisora to win he will have to pour on the pressure, make Tyson brawl and give up his natural height and reach advantages. Chisora will have to be disciplined on defense and counter effectively.

I believe time waits for no man and especially no man who is a pressure fighter, Tyson Fury wins by TKO in the 8th.
    Even if Chisora was out of shape, Tyson wasn't in the shape he is now and Chisoras fitness wouldn't have affected him much in the first round. Just watch that round. Tyson controls Chisora quite easy and has a grin on his face.

A lot of people have invested emotions in to their opinion of Tyson because of the things he says and sometimes how he fights BUT the bigger the risk, the better he box's!

I believe Chisora was fit last time. His nutrition might not have been what it is now but I don't think he wasn't training hard and wasn't fit. He lasted the 12 at a good pace.

Tyson stops him early I think. Chisoras looked shaky a few times in his last few fights. Having to go for little walks to break any action. He did it against Johnson in his last fight. The cumulative effect of Tyson, Helenius, Klitschko and Haye has dented Chisoras durability.

Hopefully this is a breakthrough fight for Tyson, with regards to how he is percieved.

Haye may have got a very good result against Chisora but up until that point he was having more problems with him than tyson did.
    This just shows what a plank you are. Its like you didnt watch the fight beyond the first round. Yes Fury won the 1st round. He was also hurt in the 2nd and had Chisora been fit and not gassed by the third I think Chisora would have won the 1st fight.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Fury will get a decision win. Still doesnt change how I feel about Fury. Hes a pussy. He picks on smaller guys. When he has the option to fight another big guy he pulls out, vacating a title in the process. If he wins this I doubt he will go anywhere near Wlad. He'll talk his way out of it or demand ridiculous money.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You must be very ignorant.

The Furys asked to fight Ustinov. He wasn't forced on them and they ran. They asked for him so Fury could actually fight but then Tysons uncle/old trainer went in to a coma and has since died. This was on top of his wife having a misscarriage.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Furys asked to fight Ustinov. He wasn't forced on them and they ran. They asked for him so Fury could actually fight but then Tysons uncle/old trainer went in to a coma and has since died. This was on top of his wife having a misscarriage.
    I was talking about Price you muppet. A fight he decided to turn down to go after Rogan, vacating his British title in the process.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post

I was talking about Price you muppet. A fight he decided to turn down to go after Rogan, vacating his British title in the process.
    Peter Fury on Price from November 2012.

"Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury's trainer and uncle Peter Fury has talked candidly about the negotiations regarding a possible fight between his fighter and British champion David Price after a weekend of baiting surrounding the fight.

Fury was seen live on Channel 5 calling out Price, whilst Frank Maloney did the same after the Liverpudlian took apart Audley Harrison in just over 80 seconds at the Echo Arena by putting up £500,000 for the fight.

Peter Fury has now spoken exclusively to WBN to clear-up his side of previous negotiations and World Boxing News would like to add that these views are entirely those of Peter Fury and not of WBN.

Yesterday has seen some very derogatory comments, from mainly David Price fans, on Tyson's response to Frank Maloney's challenge on BoxNation after his victory over Audley Harrison. I will name Maloney here as Golem from Lord of the rings. Why will become clear as I explain to the British public the past history of events surrounding Price v Fury.

It is a fact that Golem was offered £125,000 by Mick Hennessy to box Tyson on Channel 5. Golem declined this offer quoting the fight would have to go on Sky TV, only to find out later that not only did he refuse the fight with Price, the reason he gave regarding Sky was false as he never actually had a deal with Sky.

He screwed that deal up and lied to the public and us with his bogus Sky deal! Then we hear Golem spouting about 'Chicken Tyson' refuses to fight etc, when the fact is he lost his sky deal and now he's got Price fighting on BoxNation! Whereby if Golem would have taken the offer, the Price fight would have gone on terrestrial TV and Price would have been paid well and the rest history.

I was then told that Golem approached Mick Hennessy again to do some joint deal whereby Price gets screened on Channel 5 and after four fights, pair them with each other? All a little too late when he declined our first offer.

Due to his deceit and lies levelled against my nephew and putting his name into disrepute with the fight fans quoting 'Tyson Chicken Fury,' Golem the cheat and deceit artist can no longer be any part of any negotiations with myself, my friend Mick Hennessy or Tyson in any capacity!

When Golem calls my family cowards to cover his lies when he was offered the deal in the first place, he has no room to broker anything with us in its entirety. However, we at Team Fury and Hennessy Sports want this fight and we noted Golem again for his tricks by offering £500,000 for the fighters at the weekend.

A fight between the two men is career defining for them both. This is a massive fight that the whole UK and beyond want to see. We and Hennessy Sports are confident of a sell out arena of up to 80,000 capacity. I know Tyson wants this fight as he and Price have young families and I'm sure both men need to get this fight on as soon as possible.

If talks are to progress and gross the boxers their rightful pay days, then leave Golem out of it as he screwed the last deal up. I strongly suggest that Price's team contact Mick direct themselves and lets do the deal without greedy liar Golem in the middle.

By all means Team Price can give Golem what they like from their pie as that's theirs to choose. But we want nothing more to do with him whatsoever! This is a massive fight that needs to happen in the spring of next year.

Tyson is almost there in sealing a deal whereby he faces a top ten world rated opponent for December 1st and this will be for the number one slot with the WBC. Tyson would then defend that ranking against David Price instead of opting for a world title challenge.

So here it is in the public domain without some Hobbit playing games. Let this fight happen as we want it and the public want it. Make the call and let's get it on!

This is the biggest clash of the heavyweights in the UK for years!

We respect Price and his talents and we also understand the passion of his fans. Tyson has endured flack as a direct result of Golem's false misleading allegations .Tyson comes from a history of fighting people generations back and to have him insulted by some parasite Hobbit is to us, the limit.

Regarding vacating the British belt, the Hobbit firstly refused Hennessy's offer. We wanted purse bids as if he was successful, this meant Tyson would have then have to box on BoxNation and this would have put Tyson and Hennessy sports in complications with Channel 5.

Tyson has enjoyed a massive audience as a result of Channel 5's coverage and this station has much more viewers than the other said channels. This left Tyson with no choice but to vacate the belts in order that he can progress his career with Hennessy Sports and Channel 5 TV.

We hope this fight will now happen as it should have over one year ago! Tyson wants it. The public want it so lets make this fight happen!"

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't be arsed reading the above but the price fury fight looked very good at the time, probly would have pulled in a good crowd and made a bit if money

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peter Fury on Price from November 2012.

"Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury's trainer and uncle Peter Fury has talked candidly about the negotiations regarding a possible fight between his fighter and British champion David Price after a weekend of baiting surrounding the fight.

Fury was seen live on Channel 5 calling out Price, whilst Frank Maloney did the same after the Liverpudlian took apart Audley Harrison in just over 80 seconds at the Echo Arena by putting up £500,000 for the fight.

Peter Fury has now spoken exclusively to WBN to clear-up his side of previous negotiations and World Boxing News would like to add that these views are entirely those of Peter Fury and not of WBN.

Yesterday has seen some very derogatory comments, from mainly David Price fans, on Tyson's response to Frank Maloney's challenge on BoxNation after his victory over Audley Harrison. I will name Maloney here as Golem from Lord of the rings. Why will become clear as I explain to the British public the past history of events surrounding Price v Fury.

It is a fact that Golem was offered £125,000 by Mick Hennessy to box Tyson on Channel 5. Golem declined this offer quoting the fight would have to go on Sky TV, only to find out later that not only did he refuse the fight with Price, the reason he gave regarding Sky was false as he never actually had a deal with Sky.

He screwed that deal up and lied to the public and us with his bogus Sky deal! Then we hear Golem spouting about 'Chicken Tyson' refuses to fight etc, when the fact is he lost his sky deal and now he's got Price fighting on BoxNation! Whereby if Golem would have taken the offer, the Price fight would have gone on terrestrial TV and Price would have been paid well and the rest history.

I was then told that Golem approached Mick Hennessy again to do some joint deal whereby Price gets screened on Channel 5 and after four fights, pair them with each other? All a little too late when he declined our first offer.

Due to his deceit and lies levelled against my nephew and putting his name into disrepute with the fight fans quoting 'Tyson Chicken Fury,' Golem the cheat and deceit artist can no longer be any part of any negotiations with myself, my friend Mick Hennessy or Tyson in any capacity!

When Golem calls my family cowards to cover his lies when he was offered the deal in the first place, he has no room to broker anything with us in its entirety. However, we at Team Fury and Hennessy Sports want this fight and we noted Golem again for his tricks by offering £500,000 for the fighters at the weekend.

A fight between the two men is career defining for them both. This is a massive fight that the whole UK and beyond want to see. We and Hennessy Sports are confident of a sell out arena of up to 80,000 capacity. I know Tyson wants this fight as he and Price have young families and I'm sure both men need to get this fight on as soon as possible.

If talks are to progress and gross the boxers their rightful pay days, then leave Golem out of it as he screwed the last deal up. I strongly suggest that Price's team contact Mick direct themselves and lets do the deal without greedy liar Golem in the middle.

By all means Team Price can give Golem what they like from their pie as that's theirs to choose. But we want nothing more to do with him whatsoever! This is a massive fight that needs to happen in the spring of next year.

Tyson is almost there in sealing a deal whereby he faces a top ten world rated opponent for December 1st and this will be for the number one slot with the WBC. Tyson would then defend that ranking against David Price instead of opting for a world title challenge.

So here it is in the public domain without some Hobbit playing games. Let this fight happen as we want it and the public want it. Make the call and let's get it on!

This is the biggest clash of the heavyweights in the UK for years!

We respect Price and his talents and we also understand the passion of his fans. Tyson has endured flack as a direct result of Golem's false misleading allegations .Tyson comes from a history of fighting people generations back and to have him insulted by some parasite Hobbit is to us, the limit.

Regarding vacating the British belt, the Hobbit firstly refused Hennessy's offer. We wanted purse bids as if he was successful, this meant Tyson would have then have to box on BoxNation and this would have put Tyson and Hennessy sports in complications with Channel 5.

Tyson has enjoyed a massive audience as a result of Channel 5's coverage and this station has much more viewers than the other said channels. This left Tyson with no choice but to vacate the belts in order that he can progress his career with Hennessy Sports and Channel 5 TV.

We hope this fight will now happen as it should have over one year ago! Tyson wants it. The public want it so lets make this fight happen!"
    Biggest load of bullshit I have ever read:

"Due to his deceit and lies levelled against my nephew and putting his name into disrepute with the fight fans quoting 'Tyson Chicken Fury,' Golem the cheat and deceit artist can no longer be any part of any negotiations with myself, my friend Mick Hennessy or Tyson in any capacity!"

This more than anything else shows he pussyd out. Every fighter Fury has fought and ever will fight has insulted him. He conveniently chooses the fighters he wishes to forgive and fight. LMFAO

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No fucker interested in fat lardy useless heavyweights, just heard its boxfuckingnation not c5, am not paying money to watch those HW clowns.

I suggest any serious boxing fan, whose obviously only interested in BJS versus EU, boycotts boxnation and instead uses the 15 or 25 quid that little frank is trying to extract from you to have a bet on EU at 11/10, go to bed happy at having given warren fuck all and wake up happier with a win.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    No fucker interested in fat lardy useless heavyweights, just heard its boxfuckingnation not c5, am not paying money to watch those HW clowns.

I suggest any serious boxing fan, whose obviously only interested in BJS versus EU, boycotts boxnation and instead uses the 15 or 25 quid that little frank is trying to extract from you to have a bet on EU at 11/10, go to bed happy at having given warren fuck all and wake up happier with a win.
    I'm interested in both fights although the Saunders Eubank one is the one I'm looking forward to most

And it isn't to see Saunders

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post

I'm interested in both fights although the Saunders Eubank one is the one I'm looking forward to most

And it isn't to see Saunders
    This made me laugh. It was obviously filmed a while ago but Kugan cassius has left it till now to put it for what I think is fear of upsetting Saunders.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKVUNl-HlE

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would that upset Billy Joe? Johnny fancies Eubank. Big deal. Also it's nothing new that IFLTV have chopped up their interviews to release them at the relevant time.

Boxing News get 25 fighters/trainers to call the winner. 20 pick Billy Joe to win.

Billy Joe Saunders vs Chris Eubank Jnr: 25 experts pick the winner | Boxing News - boxing news, results, rankings, schedules since 1909
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury-Chisora II/Billy Joe-Eubank jr

Just been on BBC boxing homepage - not one mention of Fury v Chisora on the main page ??
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is obviously a much bigger fight for the Brits than anyone else. I like to see decent heavyweight fights, and I think it will be good (fun to watch), but it's still a fairly meaningless fight put on mainly for the paydays for everyone involved.
    The person with the most to gain is Chisora which means Fury has the most to lose, and anything can happen in a heavyweight fight.
    I don't see how this could be a breakthrough/breakout fight for Fury unless he bangs Chisora out in the first half of the first round or beats Chisora to a pulp and forces him to stop in three rounds.

Thread Information