49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    It is doesn't happen blame bob arum.

If it does happen expect the crowd to go crazy at every flurry manny misses in the first opening rounds and dots of wild flurries over the course of the fight.!

From round 3 floyd adjusts and potshots all day long as well as maintaining the best defence the welterweight division has seen.

Floyd has quick hands and will be the fastest boxer that manny has ever been in the ring with...

Styles makes fights and an old, past it marquez caused manny all the problems in the world..(I wont bring up the other 4 losses!)

Floyd is faster, better footwork, better, better chin, better stamina, more accurate, smarter, better boxer and his defence isn't that bad either..lol

Sorry to bore you all, but I cant wait to soak in smug mode the day after this fight happens..if it ever does.

(If floyd takes a loss, ignore the above)
    immediate ball sack juggling. This thread has nothing to do with how u think floyd will fight. Just had to throw your floyd love in the thread.
    I love when you attack me.
    Its only because you cant bring anything else to the table..lol

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: When Floyd fights Manny!

I cant believe at 60-40 split was offered!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    I cant believe at 60-40 split was offered!
    Floyd was never the shrewd negotiator in this clusterfuck. Remember the original offer was 50/50 when the numbers said Floyd deserved more and Floyd said he would never offer 50/50 again(or a cutoff to testing). Then Pac said he would take less but when Arum wasn't taking GBPs calls and Floyd called Manny directly Manny admitted he lied to the public by demanding 50/50. I don't blame Manny himself for these problems but I think having 3 different managers, Arums lying ass and Roachs lying racist ass in his ear all the time he has no clue what the fuck is really going on.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=imp;1295878][QUOTE=Ron Swanson;1295863]I don't get the reaction that Manny is being generous accepting a 60/40 deal. It's like people ignore history. The math doesn't add up. It's Floyd being generous, just like he was generous the first time the made the fight before Bob talked Manny into being "afraid of needles"

In the end all that matters is that they fight. It should have been in 2010 before team Pac backed out but whatever. Just don't get it twisted, it's Floyd being generous to try and make the fight and the numbers prove that

(Btw not saying anyone here is being silly enough to ignore the math, just saying I see this flawed logic all over the Internet

Should have been 70-30.

70/30 to the WINNER would be fair Hold the fight with no ludicrous demands from either side. Make it straight down the middle no biased judges, no minders (doubling as referees ) A level playing field for BOTH men. Then may the best man win.
    Sadly Floyd would NEVER agree to a level playing field
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=C.J.Rock;1296088][QUOTE=imp;1295878]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I don't get the reaction that Manny is being generous accepting a 60/40 deal. It's like people ignore history. The math doesn't add up. It's Floyd being generous, just like he was generous the first time the made the fight before Bob talked Manny into being "afraid of needles"

In the end all that matters is that they fight. It should have been in 2010 before team Pac backed out but whatever. Just don't get it twisted, it's Floyd being generous to try and make the fight and the numbers prove that

(Btw not saying anyone here is being silly enough to ignore the math, just saying I see this flawed logic all over the Internet

Should have been 70-30.

70/30 to the WINNER would be fair Hold the fight with no ludicrous demands from either side. Make it straight down the middle no biased judges, no minders (doubling as referees ) A level playing field for BOTH men. Then may the best man win.
    Sadly Floyd would NEVER agree to a level playing field
    First, that type of contract is illegal. But I assume you know that and are just talking bullshit.

Second, I'm glad you are getting your excuses ready now. That way you won't have to strain yourself May 3rd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imp's a poof and Ron Swanson's a pompous softcock. Next.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jahmez View Post
    Imp's a poof and Ron Swanson's a pompous softcock. Next.
    LMAO! don't sit on the fence, say what you think!

Thread Information