Default Re: GGG takes on Monroe Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Cotto has never been the same after the margacheato loss.

He feels he is the A side against any opponent apart from floyd and pac and in a way he is!

GGG vs cotto is a great money fight but when cotto gets beaten up he gets beaten up!
    Cotto can make more fighting Canelo.

He doesn't need GGG.

Cotto has paid his dues...now it's time for Golovkin to take a few chances.
    Ok. I'll try to play nicely. Who do YOU think GGG should fight? please bear in mind that it won't be:
    Ward - Already scheduled to fight in June in Oakland and the type of names that have come out so far (Periban , Paul Smith) are definite warm up material. his following fight would be anything between 5 months and 3 years later going on previous form.
    Froch - Froch himself has said he doesn't think it's a logical fight. maybe he's running scared , but despite not liking him, I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe and agree with his view about difference in size. Froch's words actually were " Yeah, but he's small ain't he?"
    Both Dirrell Brothers - Andre has a World Title shot that he needs to win against Degale first at the end of May. Anthony Has a Title defence at the end of May, followed by a Mandatory v Groves. That takes both these fighters up to the end of the year at least.
    I'm very interested to hear your reply.
    If GGG is soooo tiny why is he fighting in the LESS competitive 160 division and not the MORE competitive 154lb division

GGG could have fought Dirrell long ago.
    He could have fought Sergio Mora instead of that African mummy Adama

GGG is a nine year pro with the record of a 23 year old prospect.

When Broner was at LW ya'll killed him for staying in a weak division...not once did ya'll aske who should he fight...ya'll just wanted him to MOVE UP AND CHALLENGE HIMSELF.
    Fuck me, first you moaned that he won't go up in weight, now you're saying he should go down in weight , which I said about 20 posts ago would be a more viable option if he has to move out of the MW DIV. Make your fucking mind up.
    He couldn't fight Dirrell because Dirrell had about 3 years out of the ring , at which time he was probably enjoying you hugging his nuts!
    Sergio Mora hasn't been a top fighter for donkey's years, and for the record, I for one always said Broner wouldn't make it at 147, possibly not at 140 either, and if it wasn't for the fact that he was a fat little indisciplined fuck, he could and should stay at 135 where he could be one of the top P4P fighters around.
    Broner is best suited to LW and GGG is best suited to MW .
    Btw, you still haven't answered the original question, who should GGG fight next? And spare me the "coulda ,woulda, shoulda " bollocks!
    I did not say that bum should move down.
    I merely pointed out how dumb you sound trying to make him out to be some tiny little MW.

Mora is just as shitty and undeserving as all the rest of GGG's sad opponents....he's much better than Adama...that's for sure.

Who that bum should fight?

He can fight Dirrell if he wins his next fight.
    well fair play to you, it took 14 hours to come up with that crock of shit! read back and you asked "why doesn't he move down into a more competitive division?"
    I never said he was a tiny MW. I said he is a MW. but he would be a tiny SMW!!! there's no denying that.
    You don't even know if Mora was even available, you just throw a shitty name out and see if it sticks. if he fought Mora , he would've ko'd him like he did the rest. And if he'd fought Mora , you would've moaned that GGG was picking LMW's to fight again!
    So I take it you mean ANDRE Dirrell to fight next, seeing as you seem to lick his ass a lot. GGG has said he wants to fight 4 times a year , but according to you , he should wait till Dirrell fights Degale, see IF Dirrell wins and IF he wins , wait another 5 or 6 months or maybe 3 years depending on whether Dirrell gets another Bleed on the brain for the pleasure of fighting him. Since when did Dirrell become this great fucking superstar of the division that is worth waiting months and years to fight?
    To be honest, even a troll like you must be seriously embarrassed about how you are getting owned on not only this Thread, but the whole forum .
    You are embarrassing yourself by jockriding a coward that claimed he'd fight ANYBODY from 154 to 175 then backtracked like the bum he is.

He was all set to move up for Jr then ran back under the house when Ward called him on his shit.

Now all of a sudden he wants to stay in his dead division and unify that crap.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched the Vera fight, and Monroe looked hittable.

He also had his back against the ropes a lot in that fight.

I predict Golovkin by KO.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Cotto has never been the same after the margacheato loss.

He feels he is the A side against any opponent apart from floyd and pac and in a way he is!

GGG vs cotto is a great money fight but when cotto gets beaten up he gets beaten up!
    Cotto can make more fighting Canelo.

He doesn't need GGG.

Cotto has paid his dues...now it's time for Golovkin to take a few chances.
    Ok. I'll try to play nicely. Who do YOU think GGG should fight? please bear in mind that it won't be:
    Ward - Already scheduled to fight in June in Oakland and the type of names that have come out so far (Periban , Paul Smith) are definite warm up material. his following fight would be anything between 5 months and 3 years later going on previous form.
    Froch - Froch himself has said he doesn't think it's a logical fight. maybe he's running scared , but despite not liking him, I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe and agree with his view about difference in size. Froch's words actually were " Yeah, but he's small ain't he?"
    Both Dirrell Brothers - Andre has a World Title shot that he needs to win against Degale first at the end of May. Anthony Has a Title defence at the end of May, followed by a Mandatory v Groves. That takes both these fighters up to the end of the year at least.
    I'm very interested to hear your reply.
    If GGG is soooo tiny why is he fighting in the LESS competitive 160 division and not the MORE competitive 154lb division

GGG could have fought Dirrell long ago.
    He could have fought Sergio Mora instead of that African mummy Adama

GGG is a nine year pro with the record of a 23 year old prospect.

When Broner was at LW ya'll killed him for staying in a weak division...not once did ya'll aske who should he fight...ya'll just wanted him to MOVE UP AND CHALLENGE HIMSELF.
    Fuck me, first you moaned that he won't go up in weight, now you're saying he should go down in weight , which I said about 20 posts ago would be a more viable option if he has to move out of the MW DIV. Make your fucking mind up.
    He couldn't fight Dirrell because Dirrell had about 3 years out of the ring , at which time he was probably enjoying you hugging his nuts!
    Sergio Mora hasn't been a top fighter for donkey's years, and for the record, I for one always said Broner wouldn't make it at 147, possibly not at 140 either, and if it wasn't for the fact that he was a fat little indisciplined fuck, he could and should stay at 135 where he could be one of the top P4P fighters around.
    Broner is best suited to LW and GGG is best suited to MW .
    Btw, you still haven't answered the original question, who should GGG fight next? And spare me the "coulda ,woulda, shoulda " bollocks!
    I did not say that bum should move down.
    I merely pointed out how dumb you sound trying to make him out to be some tiny little MW.

Mora is just as shitty and undeserving as all the rest of GGG's sad opponents....he's much better than Adama...that's for sure.

Who that bum should fight?

He can fight Dirrell if he wins his next fight.
    well fair play to you, it took 14 hours to come up with that crock of shit! read back and you asked "why doesn't he move down into a more competitive division?"
    I never said he was a tiny MW. I said he is a MW. but he would be a tiny SMW!!! there's no denying that.
    You don't even know if Mora was even available, you just throw a shitty name out and see if it sticks. if he fought Mora , he would've ko'd him like he did the rest. And if he'd fought Mora , you would've moaned that GGG was picking LMW's to fight again!
    So I take it you mean ANDRE Dirrell to fight next, seeing as you seem to lick his ass a lot. GGG has said he wants to fight 4 times a year , but according to you , he should wait till Dirrell fights Degale, see IF Dirrell wins and IF he wins , wait another 5 or 6 months or maybe 3 years depending on whether Dirrell gets another Bleed on the brain for the pleasure of fighting him. Since when did Dirrell become this great fucking superstar of the division that is worth waiting months and years to fight?
    To be honest, even a troll like you must be seriously embarrassed about how you are getting owned on not only this Thread, but the whole forum .
    You are embarrassing yourself by jockriding a coward that claimed he'd fight ANYBODY from 154 to 175 then backtracked like the bum he is.

He was all set to move up for Jr then ran back under the house when Ward called him on his shit.

Now all of a sudden he wants to stay in his dead division and unify that crap.
    Ha ha ha, listen to yourself talking horse shite! I'm not "jockriding" him, just telling it how it is, and how most people see it.
    What does it matter what Ward fucking says! Until 20th June, he's an ex-fighter! Nobody likes Ward as a Boxer more than me, but he has shown himself to be full of shit in the last couple of years. Ward probably would beat GGG in all fairness, but why call him out, when you are blatantly unable to box due to contractually issues. What's the point. Probably won't unify the title because the Cotto's of this World won't go anywhere near him. But calling GGG a coward is a complete joke.
    Keep trying though.

Thread Information