Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd tweets he will fight Pac again; Pac in surgery next week

Manny has severely torn rotator cuff, will undergo surgery in Los Angeles next Monday. May face suspension and heavy fines for failing to disclose this serious injury before fight night.

However it seems to be true. Mayweather has tweeted he will fight Pac again after he recovers from surgery.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...504-story.html
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 05-05-2015 at 09:54 PM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd tweets he will fight Pac again; Pac in surgery next week

Damn, what a strange turn of events, they must think they can still make a boatload on a rematch

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Damn, what a strange turn of events, they must think they can still make a boatload on a rematch
    there WILL be a rematch about Nov./Dec. 2015

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought it was strange to see Pacquiao fight Mayweather and not throw a single right uppercut/upperhook combination while he had him momentarily stunned against the ropes, begging for it.
    "A liar can turn truth into lies. Weakness can turn pain into hurt."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I always frowned on conspiracy theorist but maybe ..... screw it, Ill watch them again, maybe will see a more active fight this time. But i dont see the alleged tweet by Floyd?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he has the surgery, he's done. I will not even watch the fight if there is a rematch. You folks should not buy into it either, and that's coming from a pactard. I don't think any boxer can fully recover from a surgery like that.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    If he has the surgery, he's done. I will not even watch the fight if there is a rematch. You folks should not buy into it either, and that's coming from a pactard. I don't think any boxer can fully recover from a surgery like that.
    Floyd fought Castillo 1 with a torn rotator cuff, had the surgery and went on to a fine career. But Floyd was also a lot younger... so who knows.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The money grabbing cunts think they can sell that crap again? No way!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Floyd fought Castillo 1 with a torn rotator cuff, had the surgery and went on to a fine career. But Floyd was also a lot younger... so who knows.
    36 years of age, going downhill and a year of hibernation, I really doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The money grabbing cunts think they can sell that crap again? No way!
    Ya but for every sucker born a minute, there's one 'gullible' born every second.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really don't buy the injury thing still. In the press conference, Pac said he injured it a few weeks out from the fight, but it had progressively gotten better before the fight (although not to 100%). A severely torn rotator cuff does not get better on it's own after a week or two. A severely torn rotator cuff requires surgery and causes real shoulder weakness. I'm sure he had a sore shoulder, probably even a small tear like he initially said, but I think it's being blown out of proportion now.

And again, I have to ask if it was his right shoulder that was the problem... where was the straight left hand? He couldn't land that either with any consistency. He hit Floyd with a good one in the 4th, and maybe 2 or 3 more in the fight that landed flush, but none of them had an effect. It's just Manny and his fans grasping at straws now.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    I really don't buy the injury thing still. In the press conference, Pac said he injured it a few weeks out from the fight, but it had progressively gotten better before the fight (although not to 100%). A severely torn rotator cuff does not get better on it's own after a week or two. A severely torn rotator cuff requires surgery and causes real shoulder weakness. I'm sure he had a sore shoulder, probably even a small tear like he initially said, but I think it's being blown out of proportion now.

And again, I have to ask if it was his right shoulder that was the problem... where was the straight left hand? He couldn't land that either with any consistency. He hit Floyd with a good one in the 4th, and maybe 2 or 3 more in the fight that landed flush, but none of them had an effect. It's just Manny and his fans grasping at straws now.
    You better be right, if not it means that Floyd has just beaten an injured, one-armed, midget, hugging and running, 112-116, just 2 rounds away from a draw. That automatically disqualifies him from ATG. An ATG should finish of a wounded tiger in 5 and I bet Sugar Ray or Tommy would've done so.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You may be correct my friend but they can do amazing work on torn rotators. You have pictures coming back from that surgery able to throw in the 90mph again. Still at pacs age it is a different story. Either way I really don't see Pac beating Money even at 100 percent at this stage in his career.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone else thinking this is all fucking staged and a complete load of bullshit in order to stage a rematch

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The truth is no one wants to watch Floyd box unless there is a real challenge in the other corner. Floyd will sell his next fight as his last and a chance to say farewell to a legend hype. I say good bye and good riddance.

Anyway the cunt will comeback for his 50th fight a year later a and fleece the fans again.

How else can he earn the extortionate amount of money for his boxing skills with no entertainment value .
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The truth is no one wants to watch Floyd box unless there is a real challenge in the other corner. Floyd will sell his next fight as his last and a chance to say farewell to a legend hype. I say good bye and good riddance.

Anyway the cunt will comeback for his 50th fight a year later a and fleece the fans again.

How else can he earn the extortionate amount of money for his boxing skills with no entertainment value .
    Yes, Khan is saying he was approached by Mays people about I fight. I see that as another easy win for May. Then retirement, then in 2016 a comeback megafight with a "healthy" Pac with loads of hype and loads of money, we, and I include myself, are suckers.

Thread Information