Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: chisora options

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Bryant Jennings would beat the shit out of Chisora at this point. Browne sucks so that could be an even fight, but I agree with not caring to see Chisora again until he proves he can still fight, and as usual I can't tell if Ross is being serious. I think it would be good for boxing if FUry beat Wlad(though I can't see it happening), but it would really be a pain in the ass for the people that post here so I won't be hoping for it.
    I am being serious.

I dont think Jennings beats the shit out of anyone. Hes a skilled smaller heavy who will give anyone problems like Chambers.

Teper and Browne are almost the same fighter and I have faith thatFury is very good amd thats the main reason Chisora looked so pants. I think against smaller less skilled heavies he will do well. Browne was getting outboxed for most of the Toney fight. Hes not anything special and before he loses that mandatory spot Chisora should try and nail down a fight with him. What harm would it do? Browne was bery lucky to get the decision against Rudenko and Chisora is a better fighter than Rudenko. Chisoras last fight shows there is still something there, that opponent took Whyte 4 rounds I think.
    Chisora's last fight shows absolutely fuck all. 29 seconds? do me a favour.
    It shows as much as Joshuas win over Johnson and yet Joshua is the next great heavy.

Chisora beat that man effortlessly. At the very least he is still dangerous.

Im getting fed up of the pessimism in here, bunch of negative women. Its almost like jealousy I see n business that because you dont like someone you resent how well they are doing with their own business regardless of the hard work and effort to keep pushing forward. Chisora is a name opponent and he has already earnt that name. Now hes looking to earn his way in to title contention amd people want to cry about it!!?

Chisora would have been a better opponent than Wilders last for the WBC. Maybe its because Tyson Fury beat him? If it is, you do realise Tyson had already beaten him? Maybe its because some had got there hopes up that his weight played a big part in the first loss? Bit like how Pacquiao fans clung to his bullshit shoulder injury as they were adamant it was going to be the end of Mayweather, rather than a total schooling of Pacquuiao.

Just let it go ladies. Hes going to figt and probably have more success so dont cry about it just watch it and appreciate the mans willingness to fight and fight anyone.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who is the most negative saddo member?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Dont know. This thread is a start. Could probably compile a top ten of miserable sour cunts

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont know. This thread is a start. Could probably compile a top ten of miserable sour cunts
    dont blame my thread!
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dont blame my thread!
    Not the thread itself, some of the replies.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye finished Chisora. He was able to hold his own with Vitali and Fury but he never looked the same after Haye so easily annihilated him.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Haye finished Chisora. He was able to hold his own with Vitali and Fury but he never looked the same after Haye so easily annihilated him.

Yes Chisora will never recover from the Haye KO.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Neither has Haye

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither has Haye
    No idea what that means , isn't Haye retired ?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither has Haye
    No?

Now your making things up Al.

If you remember he expended more energy thanhis whole career against Chisora so took a couple of years out to recouperate then signed to fight Tyson Fury but realised he just isnt man enough to go through with it

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye getting injured turned out a blessing for Fury. He now has a chance to cement himself in history as a Wlad KO victim. Getting ironed by Haye doesn't get you the same kudos
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bryant Jennings would beat the shit out of Chisora at this point. Browne sucks so that could be an even fight, but I agree with not caring to see Chisora again until he proves he can still fight, and as usual I can't tell if Ross is being serious. I think it would be good for boxing if FUry beat Wlad(though I can't see it happening), but it would really be a pain in the ass for the people that post here so I won't be hoping for it.
    I am being serious.

I dont think Jennings beats the shit out of anyone. Hes a skilled smaller heavy who will give anyone problems like Chambers.

Teper and Browne are almost the same fighter and I have faith thatFury is very good amd thats the main reason Chisora looked so pants. I think against smaller less skilled heavies he will do well. Browne was getting outboxed for most of the Toney fight. Hes not anything special and before he loses that mandatory spot Chisora should try and nail down a fight with him. What harm would it do? Browne was bery lucky to get the decision against Rudenko and Chisora is a better fighter than Rudenko. Chisoras last fight shows there is still something there, that opponent took Whyte 4 rounds I think.
    It shows as much as Joshuas win over Johnson and yet Joshua is the next great heavy.
    except that Johnson had previous experience of taking decent boxers a lot of rounds, including the guy who's balls you like to hug quite a bit

that bloke was a fucking road sweeper or taxi driver

Im getting fed up of the pessimism in here, bunch of negative women. Its almost like jealousy I see n business that because you dont like someone you resent how well they are doing with their own business regardless of the hard work and effort to keep pushing forward.
    not sure what that's all about? Bit profound , but hey if you've got business issues, I'm not interested tbh. For the record, I don't dislike Chisora, I just don't think he's very good or worthy of the calibre of opponents we're talking about.
    Chisora is a name opponent and he has already earnt that name. Now hes looking to earn his way in to title contention amd people want to cry about it!!?
    but he's had plenty of opportunities to fight decent opponents and keeps losing. I just think that others deserve those chances. For example, and I don't use this to suck up to you, but just for perspective, I would rather see Hughie Fury or Szpilika or a number of other Europeans get the shot. And after the Fury fight , I genuinely fear for his health at that level, and I think his ex-coach does too.

Chisora would have been a better opponent than Wilders last for the WBC. Maybe its because Tyson Fury beat him? If it is, you do realise Tyson had already beaten him? Maybe its because some had got there hopes up that his weight played a big part in the first loss? Bit like how Pacquiao fans clung to his bullshit shoulder injury as they were adamant it was going to be the end of Mayweather, rather than a total schooling of Pacquuiao.
    Papart from the fact that Fury pummelled Chisora, Fury has nothing to do with it.i've said many times in the past, I like Fury, I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as you believe. It doesn't make him a cunt or a bad person, I like him but I just don't rate him.

Just let it go ladies. Hes going to figt and probably have more success so dont cry about it just watch it and appreciate the mans willingness to fight and fight anyone.
    Fine, it's up to him, but if he's gonna fight at that level, throw some punches, because his performance against Fury was almost disturbing. And it's not because Tyson is the new Messiah.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am being serious.

except that Johnson had previous experience of taking decent boxers a lot of rounds, including the guy who's balls you like to hug quite a bit

Im getting fed up of the pessimism in here, bunch of negative women. Its almost like jealousy I see n business that because you dont like someone you resent how well they are doing with their own business regardless of the hard work and effort to keep pushing forward.
    not sure what that's all about? Bit profound , but hey if you've got business issues, I'm not interested tbh. For the record, I don't dislike Chisora, I just don't think he's very good or worthy of the calibre of opponents we're talking about.
    Chisora is a name opponent and he has already earnt that name. Now hes looking to earn his way in to title contention amd people want to cry about it!!?
    but he's had plenty of opportunities to fight decent opponents and keeps losing. I just think that others deserve those chances. For example, and I don't use this to suck up to you, but just for perspective, I would rather see Hughie Fury or Szpilika or a number of other Europeans get the shot. And after the Fury fight , I genuinely fear for his health at that level, and I think his ex-coach does too.

Papart from the fact that Fury pummelled Chisora, Fury has nothing to do with it.i've said many times in the past, I like Fury, I just don't think he's anywhere near as good as you believe. It doesn't make him a cunt or a bad person, I like him but I just don't rate him.

Fine, it's up to him, but if he's gonna fight at that level, throw some punches, because his performance against Fury was almost disturbing. And it's not because Tyson is the new Messiah.
    No one even reads your posts

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am being serious.

No one even reads your posts
    Ha ha, uh clearly you do! next you'll be saying "my Dad's bigger than your Dad!"

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither has Haye
    No?

Now your making things up Al.

If you remember he expended more energy thanhis whole career against Chisora so took a couple of years out to recouperate then signed to fight Tyson Fury but realised he just isnt man enough to go through with it

You failed to see it was a question ? I didn't make anything up .
    I was under the impression Haye announced his retirement after his shoulder surgery , to my knowledge he hasn't fought since and has no planned fight , thus is retired.

Thread Information